Celebrations After Death Of Iranian President!

Literally every Iranian I have met in the UK has been a gaal who was obsessed with being called Persian and the evil of the mullahs. No country in the Muslim world produces as many atheists, Christians, gay asylum seekers and pro Zionists as Iran.

I use to think it was the the doing of the 12er Shia regime, then I read they had liberals and atheists going as far back as the 19th century. I guess it must a combination things but it still remains that the 12er imam-worshiping regime did something to their collective psyche.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Literally every Iranian I have met in the UK has been a gaal who was obsessed with being called Persian and the evil of the mullahs. No country in the Muslim world produces as many atheists, Christians, gay asylum seekers and pro Zionists as Iran.

I use to think it was the the doing of the 12er Shia regime, then I read they had liberals and atheists going as far back as the 19th century. I guess it must a combination things but it still remains that the 12er imam-worshiping regime did something to their collective psyche.
I think it’s ego too, they relate Islam with Arab and a lot of them feel it’s beneath them and going back to Persian roots and trying to revive their religions . The more nationalistic you get the more stuff like this happens

I think it’s ego too, they relate Islam with Arab and a lot of them feel it’s beneath them and going back to Persian roots and trying to revive their religions . The more nationalistic you get the more stuff like this happens
Yup they cant believe they were conquered by tent living Arabs, they wish it were Europeans instead, when the most fucked up things that happened to them were Turks, you dont ever see them holding against Turks, they all love going to turkey, even then azerbaijan Fucking them up behind the scenes

Nationalism is very bad. I've always seen it this way. They are always moving away from Islam and want to return or show the religion of their ancestors before Islam

The Sunni provinces do not produce gaals like the Shia Iranian community even though they are also oppressed. There is a concept called Wali Al Faqi (guardianship of the ruler) which you might be aware of….Bascially, it details the powers the main imam aka the supreme leader in the absence of the “hidden imam”. Not all Shia schools argee with the total control of civilians affairs afforded to the Supreme leader. Khomeini popularised the wali faqih as essential to the Shia 12er Doctrine. I think it does lead to a kind of slavery of the mind of the population by the supreme imam and his clerics. The mysticism of the Shias 12ers towards the hidden Imam and the supreme leader does cause some Shia Iranian to start questioning their religion.

Politically, it is also an interesting political paradigm as the wali Al faqih is considered the ruler of all the affairs of all shias worldwide and Muslims (those they don’t excommunicate). All the Shia proxies running around the Middle East are essentially cannon fodder for the supreme leaders political ambitions. Iran has explored the revolution to Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, and now Syria.

I believe the concept of the hidden Imam and the powers of the wali al faqih are enshrined in the constitution.

Nationalism is reality, you can't expect ethnic groups with nothing in common to form a unified entity. Go to any of these so called 'brotherly' countries and see how you're treated. Iranians are majority gaal however personally I believe in nationalism and a Somali ethno state there is nothing haram about this.
By extreme nationalism I mean that causes people to turn away from religion or bring back things from the defunct pagan culture of their ancestors. I do not see Somali nationalism compared to Persian nationalism. Our only problem is with one enemy, Ethiopia, and the necessity of recovering our lands from them and establishing “Greater” Somalia.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
The Sunni provinces do not produce gaals like the Shia Iranian community even though they are also oppressed. There is a concept called Wali Al Faqi (guardianship of the ruler) which you might be aware of….Bascially, it details the powers the main imam aka the supreme leader in the absence of the “hidden imam”. Not all Shia schools argee with the total control of civilians affairs afforded to the Supreme leader. Khomeini popularised the wali faqih as essential to the Shia 12er Doctrine. I think it does lead to a kind of slavery of the mind of the population by the supreme imam and his clerics. The mysticism of the Shias 12ers towards the hidden Imam and the supreme leader does cause some Shia Iranian to start questioning their religion.

Politically, it is also an interesting political paradigm as the wali Al faqih is considered the ruler of all the affairs of all shias worldwide and Muslims (those they don’t excommunicate). All the Shia proxies running around the Middle East are essentially cannon fodder for the supreme leaders political ambitions. Iran has explored the revolution to Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, and now Syria.

I believe the concept of the hidden Imam and the powers of the wali al faqih are enshrined in the constitution.
Intresting didn’t know that explains some of issues .

i think sometimes Sunni nations have issue with nationalism to and trying to find identity outside Islam. Bosnian Turkey albania not sure what rates are but seem like they becoming more secular and going back to roots. Could also have to do with nations becoming wealthier not sure it’s all my very distant observation

Awdalite

Araabi

It has less to do with them being Shia and more to do with their ethnicity. Iraqi Shias are proud to be Arab and rarely do they hate their own identity or religion. The Persians are something else.

Intresting didn’t know that explains some of issues .

i think sometimes Sunni nations have issue with nationalism to and trying to find identity outside Islam. Bosnian Turkey albania not sure what rates are but seem like they becoming more secular and going back to roots. Could also have to do with nations becoming wealthier not sure it’s all my very distant observation
In places like Albania and Bosnia, Islamic practice was decimated by communism. Bosnia has gone through somewhat of an Islamic revival lately though.
As for Turkey, there are two issues. The first which self explanatory: the influence of Ataturk:

the second is that the Turkish minorities like the Alevites are the only Muslim by name. they do not practice most of the fundamental elements of Islam and some of the prohibitions are non existent.

yes, there are issues in Sunni countries but the Iranian diaspora are unique in many senses.

Yup they cant believe they were conquered by tent living Arabs, they wish it were Europeans instead, when the most fucked up things that happened to them were Turks, you dont ever see them holding against Turks, they all love going to turkey, even then azerbaijan Fucking them up behind the scenes
It's where their extreme irrational hatred for Omar ibn alkhattab comes from. Generation after generation the hatred for the Savage Arab man that brought their Empire to its knees was passed down, Shia Islam legitimized their hatred for him facilitating it's adoption among Persians. The famous Iranian poet Musfafa badkoobei recited this poem in a state run cultural institution “Take me to the depths of the underworld, you Arab god, provided that I don’t find any Arabs there.” The guy faced 0 consequences from the state for this blasphemy

Fun fact, the man that assassinated Omar ibn alkhattab was a Persian slave by the name of Abu Lu'lu'a. Omar Koshan (Persian: عمرکشان, "the Killing of Umar"), is a yearly festival held by Twelver Shi'i Muslims in Iran. A damn festival. And this Persian slave gaal is venerated as a hero

Last edited:
1716738457304.png

Khomeni rightfully cucked these niggas

Trending