Somali Expansion Circa: 1700-1940

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Hmm, its very rapidly growing city with economic boom and big trades happening in the city. I know ahlu sunna waljama drove al shabab away.
Did you just get that from Wikipedia?:mjpls:
Okay, so what do you know about cayr? And this is basic what subclan is abdiqasim salad xasan from? Like what subclan of cayr? And who lives in guriceel? :cosbyhmm:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Okay, so what do you know about cayr? And this is basic what subclan is abdiqasim salad xasan from? Like what subclan of cayr? And who lives in guriceel? :cosbyhmm:
I know the city is divided between ayanle iyo habar i... I dont want to f*ck up the spelling and I think abdiqasim is absiye. sorry if I make the names gibberish.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
some parts but I knew the city was trading one coz Ive seen pics of downtown guriceel.

Agent 47

I know the city is divided between ayanle iyo habar i... I dont want to f*ck up the spelling and I think abdiqasim is absiye. sorry if I make the names gibberish.
:gladbron: Did you ask someone?:mjpls:
Okay how many subclans is cayr? I’ll end it there if you answer that question:mjohreally:

Last edited:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
You’re not HG:comeon:
And what do you mean if you go down you qarxis will come? You’re not new at all.
Warya, I’m a HG. Don’t believe me? Listen, if I literally tell whole my sub sub subclan then of course one can find out who I am. Anyways, I’m HG and abgaal. Ask merca if you don’t believe me. Note that I’m some years younger than you and I’m not familiar with qabiils that much.

Agent 47

Warya, I’m a HG. Don’t believe me? Listen, if I literally tell whole my sub sub subclan then of course one can find out who I am. Anyways, I’m HG and abgaal. Ask merca if you don’t believe me. Note that I’m some years younger than you and I’m not familiar with qabiils that much.

How can you be HG and abgal:faysalwtf:
I thought you said you were 17:ayaanswag:
And you literally said you were full HG in your last reply when I said who are your reer abtis:faysalwtf:
Kidding. Fully HG. If I go more down, then qarxis will come.
Who said tell me your sub sub subclan anyways and even if you posted your sub sub sub sub subclan you’re not the only one who belongings to those sub clans alone.:farmajoyaab:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
:faysalwtf:
How can you be HG and abgal? I thought you said you were 17:ayaanswag:
And you literally said you were full HG in your last reply when I said who are your reer abtis:faysalwtf:

Who said tell me your sub sub subclan anyways and even if you posted your sub sub sub sub subclan you’re not the only one who belongings to that sub clans:farmajoyaab:
I meant to say I’m full HG paternally. And abgaal maternally. I mixed it all by commenting it seperate. Anyways, my only knowledge is that there are two sub sub clans in guriceel divided by the main road in the city.

Agent 47

I meant to say I’m full HG paternally. And abgaal maternally. I’m mixed it all by commenting it seperate. Anyways, my only knowledge is that there are two clans in guriceel divided by the main road in the city.
Haa the road is a border:gucciwhat:
You looked at the map and the first thing that came up on your mind was that, wasn’t it:yacadiim:

Then you’re HG, there is no ‘I’m mixed’

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Haa the road is a border:gucciwhat:
You looked at the map and the first thing that came up on your mind was that, wasn’t it:yacadiim:

Then you’re HG, there is no ‘I’m mixed’
Bruuh, I said the city is divided aka shared by two subclans of Cayr. Kkkkk I take it as a no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending