Somali Expansion Circa: 1700-1940

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Saaxib I dont talk about qabiil with my parents. If I suddenly come with whats my SUBCLAN SUBCLAN. he will be like df is wrong with you today. anyways both of us may be same sub subclan.
Why not? Well tbh, I didn’t know shit 1 year ago, I only knew my abtirs to my subclan and nothing else but I asked everything my mom and older siblings and Now I know s lot for my age I suppose.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I thought you read that from wikipedia:cosbyhmm:
You were quoting Wikipedia stuff in this thread about Xamar Gale and the last thing you wouldn’t want to get information from should be Wikipedia it’s edited by few cry babies from one clan.
You know when crazy elders say this. I got all from somnet. So it may be wrong. Anyways I'm sure we are same sub subclan maybe.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Hmm, I may ask about my sub subclan. Then connect it to my abtirsi.
You know when crazy elders say this. I got all from somnet. So it may be wrong. Anyways I'm sure we are same sub subclan maybe.
so you are from somnet?:lolbron:
What is your nick on that site, B?

Ask your siblings especially the oldest ones, they know more shit than parents lol

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
so you are from somnet?:lolbron:
What is your nick on that site, B?

Ask your siblings especially the oldest ones, they know more shit than parents lol
I didn't make on. Just lurked there coz many hawiyes are there compared to here.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
So since you said you were born in guriceel how much do you know about guriceel?
Hmm, its very rapidly growing city with economic boom and big trades happening in the city. I know ahlu sunna waljama drove al shabab away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending