Somali ex muslims are growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What a sad story. You know, i think this is the first time i've seen an ex Muslim Somali man on the internet. It's usually only the women putting themselves out there. I wonder why that is. :cosbyhmm:

:dead:

Women are by nature attention seekers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hehehe tell me more of your Disney stories

Don't get me started on atheism, your the fool who has limited himself to one outcome of which is a deep sleep and nothingness and disregard the possibility what if it isn't just a deep sleep, you are prepared for the easy option and neglect the what if that isn't just it, your totally unprepared. As an Atheist you must take into account both probabilities and not side with one. Hey I had a feeling right now I am about to be killed, but can i prove to you my feelings? no, does it mean I didn't have that feeling? you need faith that I had that feeling. Your dismal of god is so easily refutable because u say you want proof yet there are countless things that can't be proven that you know exist like dreams, feelings, etc. U can only prove that feelings and dreams are true but u can never prove the content of those feelings or dreams and will need to revert to faith.

If I told Abdi-jew I had a dream last night of being the pharoah of egypt. He would say, evidence please? I would reply no evidence can be provided because there is no tool for you to go into my dream and see it's content. He will turn around and say your dream didn't happen due to no evidence. I am like WTF I know the dream I had and ur dismissing it cause it's got no evidence. That's where atheism falls apart, it's the reliance on evidence for something to be true yet we know many things exist even though there is no evidence to prove it like the feeling I just had or the dream i had last night. Agnostic is bit more realistic they say they don't know but from a dont know perspective u should always prepare the option that is not just a deep sleep cuz that wont be a problem, it's the one where it isn't a deep sleep that's where u should prepare for.

Besides the atheists say god exists because humans fear death. Well according to them how can u fear something that is nothingness and a deep coma or deep sleep? when people go to a deep sleep, it's nothingness, you dont feel, hurt, cry, eat, etc. It's nothing to be feared. People fear the fact there maybe something that isn't just that easy and aren't gullible like you.

I put another point to you, what if the world could exist forever and life was eternal here and there was no death, do you think god wouldn't exist anymore? people would be sitting there eating, drinking, having a good jolly time untill they are like im sick of this what is the point of all this and from that religion will still be there cause people want a 'purpose' it's not about fearing death, even if we had eternal life on earth, people would have that emptyness of purpose and where-ever purpose missing GOD will be there. That's what god really is, it's purpose. The rest is just needs and wants which gets tiring after a long time of it and u return back to a lack of purpose. So humanity purpose isn't just to reproduce and have families if that was the case if we had eternal life and just did that over and over again we will get tired of it eventually and be like 'wats the purpose' in this and god steps back in.

I LOVE GOD I HATE DOGMA...WILL DEBATE AN ATHEIST AFTER I BULLDOZE THRU THE HIJACKERS OF ISLAM, SALAFISM.

PS: BEHAVE ABDIJEW, I HAVE WENT TO HELL N BACK TO DISBELIEF AND ALL IT'S FORMS INCLUDING ATHEISM, I KNOW HOW U BOYS THINK U WILL GET A BIG DEBATE FROM ME AFTER SALAFISM IS DESTROYED WHICH HAS CAUSED THE MASSES TO LEAVE ISLAM.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
@OmarLittle @VixR you guys are equally atheists I know @OmarLittle has been slacking off in his atheism lately but trust me deep inside he is still atheist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no slacking or whatever. Its all atheism in different degrees of risk aversion and reinforcement.

I see all the atheist guys on here differently. Madnomad is legitimately concerned about the repercussions of coming out. Omarlittle is a great deal less concerned than the former but still so, he strikes me as the type to defect to a different city and live his life, only to put the cloak back on ad lib. A lot of exMuslims fall into this category, and for good reason. Supz is even less concerned than both about how he comes across, but he legitimately believes religion brings some sort of pseudo-necessary order. Bahal is of that same cloth, and though he believes the faith to be idiotic, he is content to be among.

All I was saying earlier was, atheist exMuslim guys typically lend themselves to the path of the munafiq in how they choose to reconcile their lack of faith.

There is no slacking or whatever. Its all atheism in different degrees of risk aversion and reinforcement.

I see all the atheist guys on here differently. Madnomad is legitimately concerned about the repercussions of coming out. Omarlittle is a great deal less concerned than the former but still so, he strikes me as the type to defect to a different city and live his life, only to put the cloak back on ad lib. A lot of exMuslims fall into this category, and for good reason. Supz is even less concerned than both about how he comes across, but he legitimately believes religion brings some sort of pseudo-necessary order. Bahal is of that same cloth, and though he believes the faith to be idiotic, he is content to be among.

All I was saying earlier was, atheist exMuslim guys typically lend themselves to the path of the munafiq in how they choose to reconcile their lack of faith.
WBU what kinda of atheist are you?

Let me bounce that back. Let's see if you'd have the same outlook. Say you didn't believe. In the rubble of what are human-contrived gods and belief systems, what would take precedence?
What kinda of questions is this:faysalwtf: I guess I'll be like supz but again this is cause I'm not a gaal and therefore believe in that :yacadiim:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where the hell is bidaar wanagsan, it's time we bounce stuff off each other!!! Let these demons keep chasing the infinite, me and u r wiser and know that's never gonna happen and surrender and let the infinite find us, while their chasing an endless rope thru deeds and actions like it's some trade off and even worse christians have an image of god in their head like they are telling god wat they want him to be. Pure arrogance truly.

Spiritual Muslims can be a buddhist, islam, any faith as long as they reached the conclusion of submission and know this an endless maze of desire, wants, needs and it will always need re-fueling and those stuffs will never give ya an ultimate purpose in life and u will feel empty regardless. It truly is the lack of purpose that is killing us. We identify needs-desires-wants as our purpose and after a few years we grow tired of it and have that emptiness.

It's like god threw this architecture together placed all the materials, desires, needs, wants, u know all the things that are not god and stepped away and took time with him, the real time, I mean the reason why things are actually have motion, not time-travel where u are actually travelling thru it. So all these humans are basically running after the pieces on the board thinking those pieces will provide a purpose and eventually just keep repeating it untill it's too late and all they had to do is say i know this all an illusion, we are like spirits with Virtual reality glasses on us and say I surrender and reject this and call out for god to rescue me from it. So simple, so easy and GOD is simple, the second it's complicated that's where satan has a hand in it cuz logic, reason, emotional desires, politics and all that start to come to act.

I just came to that conclusion cause good n evil I realized is just two sides of the same coin and that coin is satan, cuz I couldn't believe even when i do good things or bad things the feeling never lasts and I need to keep refueling it and I realized surely god is not this that needs refuelling constantly. That's when it hit me, it cuz I had no purpose in my life and that's why now my life has some clarity, im not just following everything on the board and going home wondering 'wat the hell im doing'.

The hardest part to let go of satan is not the evil side, it's the good side cuz we LOVE THAT. The christians say 'who is good but god' that has powerful statement, it already tells u nothing is good on this earth. Islam I am sure says something similar. Good on this earth and Evil both are satanic. I think that's why islam refers to them as idolators cuz idolatry can even happen thru your desires or creating the image u want thru your head of god. That's why islam says NEVER IMAGINE GOD, cuz your imagining what satans wants u to imagine more desires and needs.

There is alot of hikmad in all religions sxb. I study all and take what's wise. It appears to me the REAL truth is hidden in pieces and parts in all faiths. Then they get corrupted with interpretations, desires, politics, and just goes into the satanic spirall but it all contains some nice wisdom and themes still. The quran makes it clear to READ THE PREVIOUS SCRIPTURE, god has already given us hint. There is alot of wisdom in it still and take the parts that are WISE.

Id love to chat with aristotle, plato, and all those western philosophers. I would sit there and analyze their points and check if it's a 'need' or 'desire' they linking purpose back too and if it is, I will slam them on it. I'll tell em needs and desires requires re-fueling constantly and with the inbalance of life that's highly unlikely. I would also check what they define as happiness, cuz if he starts to describe what happiness is, I will slam him on that also. A serial killer can be happy killing 1000 people a day, where-as a monk is happy feeding people. They are answering their demonic urges and desires because they lack a 'true' sense of purpose in their life. So I don't link happiness to purpose, I deem happiness as a need and desire and it will run 'its' course thru time with constant ups and downs.

U can find real happiness when u analyse the options available. Life and Death and analyze both fairly and not 'unfairly' and then you will see what come to a sound conclusion what true happiness really is and it's changeable from one person to another. But western philosophy I feel deals with here and now and that's where their problem is where-as eastern philosophy deals with the life after and that's a problem too cuz not many have 'faith'. I hope to go to africa and see what animists and voodoo people say and if something hits the nail on the head, ill change my views.

This is the hardest topic philosophy and spirituality, absolutely makes your brain boil and eyes pop out wallahi.

Last edited:
this is a bold statement but can one say that somali athiests are generally kids whose parents did not give them adequate upbringing all the meanwhile trying to teach them some wisdom behind why they do things instead of saying do this and do that like its all black and blue? disowning a child doe? hmmm.... parents shouldnt have had a child if they wouldnt invest time and effort into a child...i blame the civil war for the start of all our problems. a dysfunctional society is due to non functioning families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending