Somali embassy in Syria is working to secure the release of Somalis who were ISIS members

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah bring back experienced troublemakers to an already terror ravaged country.

Great let's bring battle hardened terrorists back so they can blow up more people.

Justice would be for them to be executed by the Syrians for what they did.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Nah keep them there
Why would you want to bring these people back???
Yeah bring back experienced troublemakers to an already terror ravaged country.
Great let's bring battled hardened terrorists back so they can blow up more people.

Justice would be for them to be executed by the Syrians for what they did.

if theyre somali citizens the somali government mist take back their citizens. their crimes are irrelevant. you cant just tell another country "keep my citizens screw them". relations will suffer.

reer

VIP
Guess who the Ambassador is? A relative/ally of Farmaajo who threatened to pull out the testicles of opposition leaders.

So, I am not surprised that he is working on releasing terrorists back to Somalia.

he was appinted before farmajo. and is not a relative. unless every fellow clansman is a relative. keep your hatred out of the generals saqajaan.

if theyre somali citizens the somali government mist take back their citizens. their crimes are irrelevant. you cant just tell another country "keep my citizens screw them". relations will suffer.
The Syrians can execute them for all I care. They left their homes to go fight and kill people in their land. They deserve everything that happens to them.

Ambassador Farhan Gurhan should also be detained in Syria along with these people.
He wasn't even reprimanded, let alone fired, for threatening to murder opposition politicians.

This murderous, criminal regime is hell-bent on turning Somalia into a terrorist hellhole. They are not freeing these terrorists out of 'Somalinimo', they wish to recruit them into existing terror cells and sic them on people who oppose Farmaajo's expired regime.
Look at how they 'disappeared' Ikhran Tahlil and got away with it, she was the Chief of Cyber-Intelligence in NISA (Somalia's Intelligence Agency), this alone should tell you what kind of people we are dealing with here.

reer

VIP
The Syrians can execute them for all I care. They left their homes to go fight and kill people in their land. They deserve everything that happens to them.

what im saying is if syria wants to deport them then they should be brought back and prosecuted or rehabilitated. foreign policy is not built on emotion. if somalia wanted to deport people and their countries refused to accept them and let them be clothed and fed by somalia sspotters would be furious.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
WTH there is a functioning embassy in Damascus ??? cajib:leon:
Been there a long time, Somalia 🀝 Syria for quite sometime before the war. Even during the war, some Somalis stayed in Damascus instead of leaving.

There was a Somali mainly xaafad in Damascus too. Beautiful place :ehh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bring them back, jail them, rehabilitate them and if that fails, use the final solution. If your government, whatever the sins, don't take care of you, who will?

Trending