Somali embassy in Syria is working to secure the release of Somalis who were ISIS members

5ukewo (1).jpg

I can't take these politicans serious anymore.
:mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
if theyre somali citizens the somali government mist take back their citizens. their crimes are irrelevant. you cant just tell another country "keep my citizens screw them". relations will suffer.
You do realize Daacish has a base in Bari Puntland near Qandala this will bolster their numbers? They should be shot between the eyes.

reer

VIP
You do realize Daacish has a base in Bari Puntland near Qandala this will bolster their numbers? They should be shot between the eyes.
theyre being clothed and fed by syria. and havent been sentenced to execution by the syrian court. therefore their host country must take them and prosecute or rehabilitate or whatever.

TekNiKo

VIP
theyre being clothed and fed by syria. and havent been sentenced to execution by the syrian court. therefore their host country must take them and prosecute or rehabilitate or whatever.
Nope all are from the West and have been rejected from coming back, its UN and other agencies that feed them not the Syrian government. Stop lying, they should never come back and die in Syria you reap what you sow.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They don't correlate, and anyways, they would have been arrested and taken into rehabilitation or jail. Its mainly women and children we are talking about here.

TekNiKo

VIP
They don't correlate, and anyways, they would have been arrested and taken into rehabilitation or jail. Its mainly women and children we are talking about here.
Ok dont complain when suicide bomb happens in Mogadishu you dig your own grave

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ok dont complain when suicide bomb happens in Mogadishu you dig your own grave
So, the answer is, leave them there, let Syria deal with them? The West won't take them, their country won't take them, who would then?

We can forgive terrorists, let them into the government and give them top positions, or give them money to piss off and whenever fund run tight, they come back for the next cheque, and do all dilly dally, but when it comes to women and children who live in a cesspit camp, who clearly learnt some hefty lesson, they are a bigger threat :ehh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The women and children are innocent of their husband/father crimes. No to collective punishment. I hope they are given a 2nd chance :)

TekNiKo

VIP
So, the answer is, leave them there, let Syria deal with them? The West won't take them, their country won't take them, who would then?

We can forgive terrorists, let them into the government and give them top positions, or give them money to piss off and whenever fund run tight, they come back for the next cheque, and do all dilly dally, but when it comes to women and children who live in a cesspit camp, who clearly learnt some hefty lesson, they are a bigger threat :ehh:
19 women will be included in this “repatriation”

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Some ppl here don't know the protocols that regard this situation. This matter was in table for 2 and half years, many argued about it since then, but no matter how they argue, whether some agrees to bring them or not, they are Somalia's citizens, and it must take them, it doesn't work that we leave there under the Syrian regime.
Villa-AlShaydaan strikes again. Lately, more and more news is coming out linking this useless, expired regime to terrorism.

Farmaajo, Fahad etc, are terrorists themselves, recently one of their workers, Zakariye Xaaji tried to bring drones to Puntland to assassinate Puntland Political Leaders.
Ask yourself, why the Syria needs to bother itself to host, feed and care another country's citizen? what if they asked somalia to take them back?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Bring them back, jail them, rehabilitate them and if that fails, use the final solution. If your government, whatever the sins, don't take care of you, who will?
In 2016,PL sent some alkabab terrorist to xamar for rehabilitation cause they are youngs Imagine after those years he came back to PL terrorist activities and been capture by PL police forces.

Xamar became terrorist nest for Alkabab.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Again you saying info without checking. Those rats are hiding in ceelmeskast mountains not near qandala!!.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Did their western citizenship get revoked, I never heard of Somalis from Somalia joining ISIS well apart from those in PL.

I dislike Arab lovers, so for that reason I am out !

Trending

Latest posts