Somali elder says 100k for his daughter nothing less in the middle of meher dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You think Somali women would pay for Somali men?

:mjlol:

Meher itself will die, but a dowry for men would only accelerate the rate of interracial marriages.
Fun fact I started abdiexit while I was a reading a mehr thread on here cause these xalimos just seemed expensive af.

Never understood fathers who are obsessed with extorting high mehr from grooms.

The money is meant to go to the daughter. It's a gift to the bride.

The mehr should be the least of the father's concerns.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Somali girls mehr is nothing compared to Arab and Asian girls.

On average its like £5000 pounds in cash and £5000 in gold which is equivalent to $12,000 to $13,000 dollars.
Idk what avg price is
In real life. All the females I know that got married recently have recieved 10k mehr.

I know understand the troll comments people made about xalimos that married out. Apple mehr is more of an insult but i wouldn’t be surprised for a reduced price. All my ajnabi friends looked at me like an idiot when I told them that Somalis men pay mehr. There exact face :kodaksmiley::mjlol:

Regardless it’s unavoidable if u want to marry a Muslim girl.
Anything above 2 months salary is too much

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Mayube my Somali is bad but why is the dad acting like the mehr money goes to him. Man like give me it now.
Never understood fathers who are obsessed with extorting high mehr from grooms.

The money is meant to go to the daughter. It's a gift to the bride.

The mehr should be the least of the father's concerns.

I always say this , girls with a crazy mehr price tend to come from families that are greedy or broke so they pressure the girl to ask for more or demand it themselves

Its a mess :tacky:

Last edited:
Idk what avg price is
In real life. All the females I know that got married recently have recieved 10k mehr.

I know understand the troll comments people made about xalimos that married out. Apple mehr is more of an insult but i wouldn’t be surprised for a reduced price. All my ajnabi friends looked at me like an idiot when I told them that Somalis men pay mehr. There exact face :kodaksmiley::mjlol:

Regardless it’s unavoidable if u want to marry a Muslim girl.
Anything above 2 months salary is too much

I think people should be reasonable.
A woman really needs to take into account her future husband's finances.

If he earns an average income asking for a lot is silly. Having a bankrupt husband isn't fun.

I always say this , girls with a crazy mehr price tend to come from families that are money greedy or broke so they pressure the girl to ask for more or demand it themselves

Its a mess :tacky:

Honestly it's disgusting they treat their daughter like trade goods offered to the highest bidder. :kodaksmiley:

Somali girls mehr is nothing compared to Arab and Asian girls.

On average its like £5000 pounds in cash and £5000 in gold which is equivalent to $12,000 to $13,000 dollars.

£5000-£10000 is standard in the weddings i go to nowadays. Used to be £3000-£5000.

I am going to wait til the bull run dies down.

@Apollo

Apollo

VIP
Or wait til the recessioon hits and get 4:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Another 2008-2009-like great recession & everyone dumping risk-on assets like amazon/apple stock & cryptos to undervaluations.

Oh boy, the gains will be insane if that happens. The opportunity of a lifetime. :banderas:

The price was 10k. Plus its dhaqan somali that us men dont usually pay the mehr unless we are divorcing or getting married again. Like 90% of somali men dont pay it .
In the north we pay what is called Yarada to the girls father

The price was 10k. Plus its dhaqan somali that us men dont usually pay the mehr unless we are divorcing or getting married again. Like 90% of somali men dont pay it .
In the north we pay what is called Yarada to the girls father

So if the husband doesn't divorce the wife or marries again, technically he doesn't give it?

Madness

so this man is asking for money for his daughter to be given to another man and the daughter has no say in the matter. And how is this different from slavery?

dont forget prolly 100k shillings u know. thats like 1000 bucks...
idk why yall trippin.
:russ:
We abdis have woken up to this wicked sorcery by xalimos. Free goods for ajnabi and high Mehr for me. No way! This ends here no geeljire shall further pay a xalimo wench any penny! It's officially bro code. We must pay ajnabis Mehr to add insult. Balance will be then restored.

Support the abdimen movement and join us in our new brave struggle to come out of this abusive relationship with xalimos. We will soon spread like the LGBT community and will be making speeches in Abdi abuse at the Grammy's.

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.