Somali elder says 100k for his daughter nothing less in the middle of meher dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There are couple of factors at play

1. This is possibly a delaying tactic because the dude hails from a lesser clan. They point blank don’t want him

2. The family is outright hyenas and immoral

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
There are couple of factors at play

1. This is possibly a delaying tactic because the dude hails from a lesser clan. They point blank don’t want him

2. The family is outright hyenas and immoral
Great insight... Didn't know you exist on threads other than your own

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Great insight... Didn't know you exist on threads other than your own

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: No lie! I’m prejudiced towards other threads. I’m so predictable. I can easily be attested inside my threads.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Btw!no decent family wouldn’t dare complain abt Meher affairs. Ofc a bewildered family would use the line of communication called “xanta” to voice their displeasure in the amount but it’s unheaye of that a family would outright voice their disapproval at the event.

Besides! This took place in Dadaab refugee camp where people lost their dignity and social etiquette. Also anyone noticed that a lady is involved, unheard of and unbelievable. Basically this was a ghetto good affair.

No women is allowed anywhere near the podium or in the audience when this affair is taking place. They can be 60 ft away

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Btw!no decent family wouldn’t dare complain abt Meher affairs. Ofc a bewildered family would use the line of communication called “xanta” to voice their displeasure in the amount but it’s unheaye of that a family would outright voice their disapproval at the event.

Besides! This took place in Dadaab refugee camp where people lost their dignity and social etiquette. Also anyone noticed that a lady is involved, unheard of and unbelievable. Basically this was a ghetto good affair.

No women is allowed anywhere near the podium or in the audience when this affair is taking place. They can be 60 ft away

So people in Dadaab have 100k dollars laying around?:pachah1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
In UK in some towns/cities that can buy you two houses (average 400-500 per month rental income each).

Here in the South-West of France, you can buy an abandoned church or a solid house in the Countryside with only 70k.
Rather spending my money on a house for my future than this scam haha

Bohol

VIP
Here in the South-West of France, you can buy an abandoned church or a solid house in the Countryside with only 70k.
Rather spending my money on a house for my future than this scam haha

What are rental incomes like in France?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What are rental incomes like in France?

In Bordeaux, it's about 400 to 600 euros, but in a "normal" town, without a large population (where my parents live is a small town), you can rente a house for 300 to 400 euros and buy a house for 100 to 200k.
I used to live in Luxembourg and houses were unaffordable :pachah1: even if i had the income of a CEO of a big company, i wouldn't buy a house in that country:gucciwhat: :nahgirl: too expensive

kkkk if he was a ajnabi though it would be free.

100k for xalimoid daughter in xamar:faysalwtf:??

for 100k i better get a beautiful snow white latino like and built queen from either north africa or south america :yousmart:.

no xalimo is worth $100k even if they didn't have the reputation of being cheap&clean for ajnabi :wtfdis:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Think Somalis should go the dowry route.

Meher is just a race to the bottom.

Guys would just go for the cheapest chick.

While girls from good families have to be content with bargain prices or marry an anjabi where meher isn't even a topic for discussion.

Also would you give away your daughter to a guy who offers up 5k?

I'd rather pay 0 in meher and just spend more money on our first house.

VixR

Veritas
Think Somalis should go the dowry route.

Meher is just a race to the bottom.

Guys would just go for the cheapest chick.

While girls from good families have to be content with bargain prices or marry an anjabi where meher isn't even a topic for discussion.

Also would you give away your daughter to a guy who offers up 5k?

I'd rather pay 0 in meher and just spend more money on our first house.
You think Somali women would pay for Somali men?

:mjlol:

Meher itself will die, but a dowry for men would only accelerate the rate of interracial marriages.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
IMG-20180605-WA0003.jpg

Yeh and we're supposed to pay mehr :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts