somali edition

Fay

DELETED
If Somalis are black because of skin colour than Chinese people are white some of them are whiter than white people themselves. also Sri Lankans are black then cos they're skin is black
:drakewtf: exactly your logic doesn't make sense
U tryna look for an argument im not gonna give u one i dont like arguing with my sisters u can believe wat u want leave me alone

I have never claimed arab first of all.. second i dno where in the world ur at but over here i am seen as a black woman especially since i dnt cover my hair n if i did id be seen as a muslim black woman... we r black africans. Point blank if u wanna claim some else thats on u but i can speak for myself i am a black somali african
So if someone sees you as Chinese are you gonna say you’re Chinese? We are Somalis period. The only thing we share with ‘black’ people is a similar skin colour for some of us. Your identity isn’t decided by how people view you and being relegated to a crayon colour which represents oppression and many other negative things isn’t something to be proud about. We have nothing in common with these black people you talk about genetically, culturally, linguistically and historically. Also do you really believe these people see you as a true black? They hate Somalis and see us as some mix of madow and Middle Eastern. We shouldn’t label ourselves as what some foreigners have said we are. We should only carry the name of our forefathers which is Somali.

Fay

DELETED
So if someone sees you as Chinese are you gonna say you’re Chinese? We are Somalis period. The only thing we share with ‘black’ people is a similar skin colour for some of us. Your identity isn’t decided by how people view you and being relegated to a crayon colour which represents oppression and many other negative things isn’t something to be proud about. We have nothing in common with these black people you talk about genetically, culturally, linguistically and historically. Also do you really believe these people see you as a true black? They hate Somalis and see us as some mix of madow and Middle Eastern. We shouldn’t label ourselves as what some foreigners have said we are. We should only carry the name of our forefathers which is Somali.

Maybe in uk but i promise u nobody gives a f*ck if ur somali in usa, this is just the truth, somalis act like we r all united when we have qabil wars for example: my family r darod and i hear them talk down on hawiya as do many darods from my experience.. its crazy, yet we act so united

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Maybe in uk but i promise u nobody gives a f*ck if ur somali in usa, this is just the truth, somalis act like we r all united when we have qabil wars for example: my family r darod and i hear them talk down on hawiya as do many darods from my experience.. its crazy, yet we act so united
We might fight but at the end of the day we still are the same. Same could be said for my family who are issaq some might hate our southern brothers but at the end of the day we acknowledge we are the same people we may fight but that means nothing. Us somalis are like siblings who fight in the same house but we make u for it at the end. Don't look at old qabilist somalis who have primitive mindset explain what it means to be somali. We may hate eachother we may fight eachother but at the end of the day we're the same people, language, deen, dhaqan. Somaliweyn = somalia, nfd, djbouti, Somaliland , ogaden. 1 star 🌟 points to the 5 regions

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I think the problem is that anything in america that has 1 inch of jåreer is black And you guys get labeled with them only for your skin color . But here in europe you are with your etnicity is. Their is no thing as black unity in the uk or other european countries. If a nigerian or jamaican walked up to me and asked are you pro black. I would say i could care less about black people issues:kodaksmiley:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I think the problem is that anything in america that has 1 inch of jåreer is black And you guys get labeled with them only for your skin color . But here in europe you are with your etnicity is. Their is no thing as black unity in the uk or other european countries. If a nigerian or jamaican walked up to me and asked are you pro black. I would say i could care less about black people issues:kodaksmiley:

giphy.gif

Fay

DELETED
We might fight but at the end of the day we still are the same. Same could be said for my family who are issaq some might hate our southern brothers but at the end of the day we acknowledge we are the same people we may fight but that means nothing. Us somalis are like siblings who fight in the same house but we make u for it at the end. Don't look at old qabilist somalis who have primitive mindset explain what it means to be somali. We may hate eachother we may fight eachother but at the end of the day we're the same people, language, deen, dhaqan. Somaliweyn = somalia, nfd, djbouti, Somaliland , ogaden. 1 star 🌟 points to the 5 regions
It dnt matter ull have fam members who will say dnt marry a certain tribe a lot of somali parents r like this... my fam wouldnt let me be with this abgal guy but then when i married a dulbahante they were so happy..

Somali hate each other idc wat u or anybody says... i didnt only see this with my fam i saw this with a lot of other people. Anyway im driving i been on this thread too long lol im out

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Btw for all these blm xalimos on somalispot can you guys count how many jåreers are here protesting with somalis. Since somalis are black to:obama:

Meanwhile us somalis at blm rallys:mjlaugh:

Fay

DELETED
Btw for all these blm xalimos on somalispot can you guys count how many jåreers are here protesting with somalis. Since somalis are black to:obama:

Meanwhile us somalis at blm rallys:mjlaugh:
Because somalis r anti black who would wanna protest ive literally seen ppl saying that on twitter why would we come out n protest with somalis when they r anti black n they r right i wouldnt either

Its like me protesting for arabs knowing how racist they r, why would i? somalis think they r so above other madows but cry when arabs look down on them.. yall embarrassing wallahi im done with this im driving to ihop.. idc if u thumbs this down i speak nothing but facts

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Because somalis r anti black who would wanna protest ive literally seen ppl saying that on twitter why would we come out n protest with somalis when they r anti black n they r right i wouldnt either

Its like me protesting for arabs i would never in my life protest for arabs, somalis think they r so above other madows but cry when arabs look down on them.. yall embarrassing wallahi im done with this im driving to ihop.. idc if u thumbs this down i speak nothing but facts
Lol they disliked somalis before somalis became anti black. The only thing iam saying is instead of bootyclapping for people that dont see you as them just stick with your own
giphy.gif

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud

Its like me protesting for arabs knowing how racist they r, why would i? somalis think they r so above other madows but cry when arabs look down on them.. yall embarrassing wallahi im done with this im driving to ihop.. idc if u thumbs this down i speak nothing but facts
They are the ones who hated on somalis first. Calling us terrorists, pirates and products of rape. Somalis then insult them back.

Lol they disliked somalis before somalis became anti black. The only thing iam saying is instead of bootyclapping for people that dont see you as them just stick with your own
giphy.gif
💯💯💯 they want to do everything under the sun but cry anti black when we clap back. Also how can we be anti black if we are ‘black’?

Trending