somali edition

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
It's missing the Western Hating Somali who hate and bash the West on a daily basis but refuses to go back to Somalia to rebuild their nation. They prefer to live in low income with the gaalo and khaniis they despise. They make up Islamophobia attacks and think cadaans squint their eyes at them and talk about how terrible it is here but it's still not enough to return home to a 100% Somalia 100% Muslim land. They would go on a hunger strike and go to the media if theyre going to be deported or their citizenship stripped and scream racism and Islamophobia. This group of people consists of 99% of Somalis

There are definitely a section of Somali people that hate on the west even though they live in a western country but I wouldn’t say 99%. They are usually the ones who don’t have any education and work in a dead end minimum wage type of job .

Fay

DELETED
We r Somali. Black people will never see you as in if them nor will Arabs or any of these other people. We are somali period.
I have never claimed arab first of all.. second i dno where in the world ur at but over here i am seen as a black woman especially since i dnt cover my hair n if i did id be seen as a muslim black woman... we r black africans. Point blank if u wanna claim some else thats on u but i can speak for myself i am a black somali african

EsW2_5aW8AABl99

kinda accurate

U can claim wat u want but im a black african somali woman period.
If Somalis are black because of skin colour than Chinese people are white some of them are whiter than white people themselves. also Sri Lankans are black then cos they're skin is black
:drakewtf: exactly your logic doesn't make sense

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
It's missing the Western Hating Somali who hate and bash the West on a daily basis but refuses to go back to Somalia to rebuild their nation. They prefer to live in low income with the gaalo and khaniis they despise. They make up Islamophobia attacks and think cadaans squint their eyes at them and talk about how terrible it is here but it's still not enough to return home to a 100% Somalia 100% Muslim land. They would go on a hunger strike and go to the media if theyre going to be deported or their citizenship stripped and scream racism and Islamophobia. This group of people consists of 99% of Somalis
You do realise the west you worship had a role in destroying our country.
Ps. once I finish Uni I am going back to the motherland.

Trending