somali edition

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Too self-masturbatory. You need to add some flaws.

I don't think so. I've listed things that are simple and basic. He doesn't have to be religious but he should at least be a believer. He doesn't work but he should at least study. He's not a liberal as in doesn't tolerate western degeneracy. He has self-respect. He respects other people. He's ambitious meaning he's showing a strong will to succeed in life. He takes care of himself like hygiene. He's independent as in he doesn't depend on his hooyo's money.

There is no such thing as perfection but these are basic good qualities every man should have or gain.

your acting like having an identity crises makes a somali male have less worth?
socializing , working , and living in a foreign is bound to create some identity problems , humans are a product of there environment.

I never said that but usually, when people educate themselves about their culture they don't really suffer from an identity crisis. I was mainly targeting those editions that claim there are Somali people who put Arab or black over Somali.

Last edited:
Say whatever you want. It's a true profile and the most common one.

:trumpsmirk:
It's missing the Western Hating Somali who hate and bash the West on a daily basis but refuses to go back to Somalia to rebuild their nation. They prefer to live in low income with the gaalo and khaniis they despise. They make up Islamophobia attacks and think cadaans squint their eyes at them and talk about how terrible it is here but it's still not enough to return home to a 100% Somalia 100% Muslim land. They would go on a hunger strike and go to the media if theyre going to be deported or their citizenship stripped and scream racism and Islamophobia. This group of people consists of 99% of Somalis
The Cadaan wanabee:

Sainsburys version of Trump supporter
Always bootyclaps for Cadaans
is gay
loves Jews even tho they hate him
Ashamed of being somali
finds everyway they can to disagree with somalis even when their right
has intense daddy issues

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
A knew blm xalimo detected @qwertyuiop

giphy.gif

Black lives do matter including somalis who r seen as black.... i live in louisiana u think ppl care that im somali... they look at me as a black woman... foh its better than being an arab wannabe black is beautiful black ages the best black skin is gold. Time to clock out ill be back to body u anti black somalis tomorrow IA

I didn't know somalis lived in lousinana. Are you in New Orleans?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
CE118B0B-7C8C-49C5-B2D5-D42EE778A708.jpeg

“makes a decent qabiil foot soldier on twitter” :dead::dead:

I don’t even have to @ them and we all know who these are. Some of these female qabilists are more qabilist than the men it’s actually scary. Are they overcompensating for something or what?

Trending