Somali DNA discussion on LSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think anyone gives a crap about your genetics.

It's better to learn your culture since its your identity. You could also spent your time wisely and learn something like technician or programming.

your comment is dumb, people are interested in genetics just like they're interested in history. why is it confusing that people want to learn more about themselves and their origins,

Do you think anyone gives a crap about your genetics.

It's better to learn your culture since its your identity. You could also spent your time wisely and learn something like technician or programming.
"Do you think anyone gives a crap about your genetics"

Doesn' t matter if other people cares or not. The only thing that matters is if I personally care about it or not.

Last edited:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Only one AA, in that thread with knowledge, the somali called southern somalia for creole, audibillah. Some people must be illiterate forreal.

Merca

Inactive.
The whole thread was cringe... Somalis don’t need to prove shit to anyone. We know who we are and what our culture is. Some Somalis commenting that thread had no clue whatsoever though, lol

Don't base your life on these dna tests, they are mining your dna just because you doubt your identity, ma garac baad tihiin you all are from legitimate families somaali baad tihiin caadi iska dhig

why are this non-Somali people so interested in our shit:mjlol:
i read through some of the thread and they are crying about somalis insulting them.

here's one thing i need a clear explanation for: why do they care what somalis say, so what if we call them Madow?? last time i checked most African countries were doing better than Somalia. we have nothing on Bantus economically, academically and respect wise. most people look down on somalis. still they are getting hurt over "somalis insulting our features" it must be because they believe the insults. why else would they even care what we think. this are my two cents on WA

I see MadowLSA are still obsessed over somalis, these insecure slaves create a thread about us Somalis of how we are mixed or how much we hate them. They are sick and need psychological help. They say we are lower than them but continue to make threads and even write articles about us.

The chick on the video blocked me on twitter after I told her she was not black. Can someone point her to that LSA thread about her. She has the same name on twitter as her youtube. I want her to see how much her negro brothers and sisters are hating on her.

why are this non-Somali people so interested in our shit:mjlol:
i read through some of the thread and they are crying about somalis insulting them.

here's one thing i need a clear explanation for: why do they care what somalis say, so what if we call them Madow?? last time i checked most African countries were doing better than Somalia. we have nothing on Bantus economically, academically and respect wise. most people look down on somalis. still they are getting hurt over "somalis insulting our features" it must be because they believe the insults. why else would they even care what we think. this are my two cents on WA

you believing those blacks who on every turn brag about how they better than us cos we had civil war...well 90% of African countries have/had civil wars. Economically Somalis r the richest ethnic group in east & southern Africa after white S. Africans,and educationally we r catching up with the time lost in our squabbling. Simply they don't like Somalis cos Somalis r damn beautiful but we don't like to mention that as it triggers hateful disgusting responses from those blacks, but hey its ok to call us all kind names starting on hating our features and hair they wish they could have. again simply your avatar triggers thm...sometimes I wonder if I have to side with whites even thou am still a nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending