Somali Diversity

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I love how diverse in looks Somali's can be. I have never seen such diverse looks in such an ethnicily homogenous people in the world.

From this,

42bd450b122e8da07ede276397d89177.jpg

To this,

loool.PNG

and even this,

mqdefault.jpg

Very cool it's like we can't even fit into any category of "race' the world throws at us. Very unique indeed.

The bottoms ones are araboid newcomers. Not really telling of anything ancient.

But we do vary from aswad to akhadar to asmar and abyad. Our hairs vary from straight to coarse aswell. We vary in looks from indian looking to nilotic looking.

I love how diverse in looks Somali's can be. I have never seen such diverse looks in such an ethnicily homogenous people in the world.

From this,

42bd450b122e8da07ede276397d89177.jpg

To this,

View attachment 79153

and even this,

mqdefault.jpg

Very cool it's like we can't even fit into any category of "race' the world throws at us. Very unique indeed.
Those two dudes in the last pic aren't Ethnic Somalis sxb. They are benadiris, you can tell by the non-hamitic features they have.

And yes we're very diverse in terms of looks/phenotype and yet ethnically homogeneous. Some more examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

Those two dudes in the last pic aren't Ethnic Somalis sxb. They are benadiris, you can tell by the non-hamitic features they have.

And yes we're very diverse in terms of looks/phenotype and yet ethnically homogeneous. Some more examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought they were ethnic Somalis lol. I guess the diversity factor still counts then.

:oops:

Timo Jareer and proud

Remember the days when i use to think every Somali with timo Madow/coily hair & Madow facial traits was mixed with bantus?
:dead:
Lmao, you mean your hamitic supremacist days? Yeah, I'll never forget them. :ftw9nwa:

Btw, Somalis with Madow features actually exist? I have only seen Somalis with afro (myself) not with African features nani. :eek:

Macalin M

Out here
Lmao, you mean your hamitic supremacist days? Yeah, I'll never forget them. :ftw9nwa:

Btw, Somalis with Madow features actually exist? I have only seen Somalis with afro (myself) not with African features nani. :eek:
When my hair grows it becomes an Afro a bit like the guy below but it’s not uneven like his is. also It ends up falling down after a certain height. Washing it was a mission!!!

upload_2019-9-20_0-47-54.jpeg

Sheeko stop lying guys most somalis look very similiar- more so than most (if not all) nations. Thats what you get when you inbreed so much. Lets stop stigmasing interracial marriges and diversify our gene pool.
Who knows...in a few generations time the infamous ‘68 iq’ may become history :yousmart:

Macalin M

Out here
Sheeko stop lying guys most somalis look very similiar- more so than most (if not all) nations. Thats what you get when you inbreed so much. Lets stop stigmasing interracial marriges and diversify our gene pool.
Who knows...in a few generations time the infamous ‘68 iq’ may become history :yousmart:
Diversify??? I’ll pump my kids into you and watch as you raise ‘inbred’ mukulaals with ‘68 iq’

World

VIP
Dumb self hating terrorist

Timo Jareer and proud

ok 3rd cousin

Muji

VIP
The typical Somali has a dark complexion. I would say someone like halima Aden or Imaan. Or they can be mariin. The rest are guests in Somalia. Every example you gave in your first post is an example of one of our minorities.

Trending