Somali Diversity

Apollo

VIP
For me, Somalis are on the easiest ethnicity to ''spot'' based on looks alone. But that might just be because of my experience and being a Somali myself. It's very easy nevertheless. I doubt the Chinese can tell themselves apart from the Japanese at the same level of accuracy.

Tukraq

VIP
For me, Somalis are on the easiest ethnicity to ''spot'' based on looks alone. But that might just be because of my experience and being a Somali myself. It's very easy nevertheless. I doubt the Chinese can tell apart themselves from the Japanese at the same level of accuracy.
Chinese and Japanese look kind of different to me, I'm assuming the differences are even more obvious to them

Apollo

VIP
Chinese and Japanese look kind of different to me, I'm assuming the differences are even more obvious to them

The North-Central Chinese and the Japs look exactly the same. South Chinese and Japanese are somewhat distinguishable.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg
Forget 'doubt' lol I've seen plenty of Xalimos with flat/madow noses, even light skin ones.

Tukraq

VIP
The North-Central Chinese and the Japs look exactly the same. South Chinese and Japanese are somewhat distinguishable.
idk theres a height difference, skin tone forsure and even facially and thats me saying it, and actual Chinese or Japanese could propbably easily tell the difference

Apollo

VIP
idk theres a height difference, skin tone forsure and even facially and thats me saying it, and actual Chinese or Japanese could propbably easily tell the difference

East Asians look all the same to me. Some Indonesians can even look Chinese, lol.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
For me, Somalis are on the easiest ethnicity to ''spot'' based on looks alone. But that might just be because of my experience and being a Somali myself. It's very easy nevertheless. I doubt the Chinese can tell apart themselves from the Japanese at the same level of accuracy.
Lol I’m sure they can tell apart, I work with a Chinese guy and he says he can tell if someone is Chinese before they even say a word. It’s easy to tell if someone is Somali with the exception of the minority, I obviously wouldn’t know if its Somali Bantu or other African.

Koreans always seemed to have 'tight skinned' faces (lol) whereas Japs seem to have more 'melted' faces. Chinese vary a lot tho.

Filippinos just look like Chinese Mexicans lmao

Europeans are more diverse than them and I can barely tell them apart except the extreme types (Sicilians, Greece).
wdym by "extreme types"? They look like any other Euro and some just look more Mediterranean than others. I've actually been to both sicily and Greece, they don't look diff at all.

Apollo

VIP
wdym by "extreme types"? They look like any other Euro and some just look more Mediterranean than others. I've actually been to both sicily and Greece, they don't look diff at all.

The easily identifiable ones.. (Far-North, Far-South of Europe).

West, Central, and East Europeans look quite similar in comparison.. and they are way more diverse than East Asians. So I don't see how outsiders can tell the Chinese from Koreans/Japanese when even the more diverse Europeans look quite similar.

There's no real physical difference between European groups, some may be more tanned & others more pale depending on the climate.

Apollo

VIP
There's no real physical difference between European groups, some may be more tanned & others more pale depending on the climate.

Don't think it is climate that is causing it. It's mostly who has more Anatolian Farmer vs Steppe Indo-European ancestry that is causing the difference in looks. The ones who look more stereotypical European have more Steppe Yamnaya while the dark Euros (Italian, Greeks) have more Anatolian Neolithic.

Don't think it is climate that is causing it. It's mostly who has more Anatolian Farmer vs Steppe Indo-European ancestry that is causing the difference in looks. The ones who look more stereotypical European have more Steppe Yamnaya while the dark Euros (Italian, Greeks) have more Anatolian Neolithic.
Im not too sure tbh. Europeans more or less all look physically the same to me. I have friends from across the continent(English, Italian, Bosnian, Russian, Spanish etc.) & they all share that typical European look.

There's really only minor differences like hair colour, eye colour & so forth between individuals of European heritage.