Somali diasporas in Africa are shocked that Somalis in the west are identifying as black

And we wonder why Africa is a shithole :bell:cadaans in America have different backgrounds yet you will never hear Irish cadaan discriminate against German cadaan.
Why do people love to simplify the situation Africa is in right now? It isn't any one thing, least of all pan-African unity. Get a grip.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The us authorities abuse you according to your community.

you didn’t witness uncles being arrested or harassed by the police. neither does the police harass madow indians.

you behave like an A.A you get treaded as one, as simple as that.

Why do people love to simplify the situation Africa is in right now? It isn't any one thing, least of all pan-African unity. Get a grip.
Pan Africanism is a guise for Bantu Expansion. We shouldn’t be allowing it in Somalia at all. The political reality in Africa is different of that in North America. Mexicans hate Guatemalans and they think their superior to them. In America, those two groups will form gangs together, protect each other in jail and their political goals align. They’ll try to protect and help each other as it helps them.

Again, Somalis in Somalis should not support Pan Africanism. It’s not for us and threatens the identity, sovereignty and safety of Somalis.

The us authorities abuse you according to your community.

you didn’t witness uncles being arrested or harassed by the police. neither does the police harass madow indians.

you behave like an A.A you get treaded as one, as simple as that.
Who said Somalis and Indians are the same? :drakewtf:
Why do you people always just make up arguments? Just address what’s actually being said. We’re talking about Sub Saharan Africans and their descendants in the Caribbean’s. Not Jacmeet, The Dalit from New Dehli.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Who said Somalis and Indians are the same? :drakewtf:
Why do you people always just make up arguments? Just address what’s actually being said. We’re talking about Sub Saharan Africans and their descendants in the Caribbean’s. Not Jacmeet, The Dalit from New Dehli.

you didn’t get my point. I named themadow indians for their skin color.

That’s rich, Somalis in Tanzania/Kenya and Uganda beg Madows to consider them Madow. They know how to speak Somali yet refuse to. They marry and procreate with them like no other.

They cry And beg Kenyans to consider them Kenyan.

That’s rich, Somalis in Tanzania/Kenya and Uganda beg Madows to consider them Madow. They know how to speak Somali yet refuse to. They marry and procreate with them like no other.

They cry And beg Kenyans to consider them Kenyan.
No they don’t. What the f*ck are you on about? Somalis run their economies and they do their own thing.

Have you met one? They very much wish they were Madow.

One dumb one asked me if I was Swahili like him. And started speaking monkey at me. I told that idiot I’m not Madow and it’s obvious that he’s Somali, why is he claiming Swahili.

He told me Swahili and Somali is the same thing.:bell:

Before you claim he’s from a minority group that is Swahili/Somali. The guy was Isaaq.

Have you met one? They very much wish they were Madow.

One dumb one asked me if I was Swahili like him. And started speaking monkey at me. I told that idiot I’m not Madow and it’s obvious that he’s Somali, why is he claiming Swahili.

He told me Swahili and Somali is the same thing.:bell:

Before you claim he’s from a minority group that is Swahili/Somali. The guy was Isaaq.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.