Somali diasporas in Africa are shocked that Somalis in the west are identifying as black

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
blacks are slaves whom were brought there buy whites while we weren't we neither speak or have any culture or history together and they get abused and fucked buy everybody else so why do we need to wear a target on our head dummy

At the end of the day whenever anything is going on with the Somalis ppl and the media always address it as “ Somali community “ so u guys can identify as black but ur ethnicity is always more important. Don’t they always refer to ilhan as a Somali American instead of black American .
I would be offended if these Muslim immigrants who’ve been here for 30 years wanna act and take credit for all that AA have done good or bad

blacks are slaves whom were brought there buy whites while we weren't we neither speak or have any culture or history together and they get abused and fucked buy everybody else so why do we need to wear a target on our head dummy
Ugh, learn how to spell and use periods to break up your run-on sentences. Stop resorting to insults to get your point across either.

Who said anything about wearing a target on your back? You can be black and Somali. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Free advice, you’re welcome. #dobetter :samwelcome:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
buy being labeled as black we will be treated like them i don't about u but that can't be good for anybody s rectum or existence

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Ugh, learn how to spell and use periods to break up your run-on sentences. Stop resorting to insults to get your point across either. Who said anything about wearing a target on your back? You can be black and Somali. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Free advice, you’re welcome. #dobetter :samwelcome:
for whites yes and no i won't keep it to yourself thank you very much

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Screenshot_20200529-162059.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
resorting to insults kulaha :ulyin:
looool. That’s all you’ve got? Either come up with an argument on why Somalis should not be considered black, or keep it moving. You don’t know me enough to question my intelligence, loser

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
He's a fob living in East Africa, weliba a recent arrival, he's ignorant of the complexity of worldwide situations (the same typical mentality that all zooomalis commonly believe that Madows are adoon him and his likes won't last a day in any Southern African country with that type of mindset)
Thus his statements cannot be taken serious,
There is no argument that Somalis are indeed black and darker as a charcoal and I bet that some of you delusional Akh-Movement or we wuz from Jaberti folks are dhuxul AF but suffer from severe body dysmorphia disorder hence even if you look yourselves at the mirror you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance which leads to your utter dissatisfaction and increased chances of self hatred btw there's no shame about being black or African.

back to the topic , yes what happened in that desolate state of AmeriKKKa are beyond tragic but let's not deny that this shit happens all the time and not a new phenomenon , black civillians regardless of their criminal records or even if their slates are cleaner than a glass are often targeted and killed which is not something unfamiliar , the racism are surreal in that country, you cannot walk or jog outside being black , you cannot shop peacefully at the store being black and ofcourse DWB there's always these edgy characters that provoke the fatalities
you have to understand there are people everywhere in this godforsaken earth that hate to see you smile hence altercations can happen
but these protests justify and approve police brutality and George Floyd is another statistic in the system , all the cause and awareness are in the drainage

The somalis who participated are nothing but low IQ because they're looting and burning their own habitat and incriminating themselves in the act like this nacas

T
He's a fob living in East Africa, weliba a recent arrival, he's ignorant of the complexity of worldwide situations (the same typical mentality that all zooomalis commonly believe that Madows are adoon him and his likes won't last a day in any Southern African country with that type of mindset)
Thus his statements cannot be taken serious,
There is no argument that Somalis are indeed black and darker as a charcoal and I bet that some of you delusional Akh-Movement or we wuz from Jaberti folks are dhuxul AF but suffer from severe body dysmorphia disorder hence even if you look yourselves at the mirror you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance which leads to your utter dissatisfaction and increased chances of self hatred btw there's no shame about being black or African.

back to the topic , yes what happened in that desolate state of AmeriKKKa are beyond tragic but let's not deny that this shit happens all the time and not a new phenomenon , black civillians regardless of their criminal records or even if their slates are cleaner than a glass are often targeted and killed which is not something unfamiliar , the racism are surreal in that country, you cannot walk or jog outside being black , you cannot shop peacefully at the store being black and ofcourse DWB there's always these edgy characters that provoke the fatalities
you have to understand there are people everywhere in this godforsaken earth that hate to see you smile hence altercations can happen
but these protests justify and approve police brutality and George Floyd is another statistic in the system , all the cause and awareness are in the drainage

The somalis who participated are nothing but low IQ because they're looting and burning their own habitat and incriminating themselves in the act like this nacas

To long didnt read

Being Somali applies everywhere. I don't care if a white person lumps me with black by calling me the n word. It has no bearings on me so I don't care. This is just one example of how people are going to lose their identity the more you continue to identify yourself with blacks rather than shared history and culture. Just because this is how the dynamics are in the US doesn't mean you have to go along with it. You are supposed to change it. Look at Indians for example. Why aren't they referred to as Asian in America, they are actually their own identity in America. They don't get lumped in with the Chinese or the Korean despite all being from the continent of Asia.
I addressed the issue of Somalis and their identity many times. You’re not even producing facts, your just telling me how you want to be identified. The same way a man whats to change his gender. It’s delusional.

Gee, I don’t know. :comeon:
Maybe it’s the fact Indians don’t look anything like Koreans. Are you being serious?
Indians are lumped in with South East Asians And are considered “Brown” or “Dot Indians”. (Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, coloureds in South Africa, Some West Indians as well). All those group look similar and Americans will group them together. Their political goals in America are the same, but outside those groups are distinct and not united.
Why do you think Sihk men get constantly attacked for “looking Muslim or brown”. Are you fucking serious? East Asians (Koreans, Chinese, Japanese) are all lumped together for the most part. Stop strawmanning arguments. I NEVER SAID ALL ASIANS ARE THE SAME. Have some common sense.

It’s like arguing “Ooooh, since you said all Africans are united, I guess you mean people from
Madagascar, Egypt and Cape Verde too?” :krs:You know I mean Sub Saharan Africans and Carribeans. Those that American lump together as black.

It’s like you’re proposly trying to skew my argument to fit your warped view. It’s not working.
E2748AAD-F6E1-4FE5-B123-8D62F935FCF8.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts