Somali diasporas in Africa are shocked that Somalis in the west are identifying as black

Keo

VIP
1590753669929.png

He lives in Tanzania

Apollo

VIP
I have relatives who live Zambia and South Africa and they laugh at the notion of black unity. It doesn't exist at all in Africa.

@Yonis also got some in those countries and can confirm.

Why is a Tanzanian’s opinion relevant to Americans. The truth is, Somalis are lumped in the Black category. I actually agree Somalis aren’t “Black” but in the American context they are. This doesn’t work in Africa since tribe, clan and religion is used tk differentiate, but that’s the meta in African not in America.
:snoop:
Why is it so hard to understand. In America, you’re black in, in Europe you’re Muslim and African, in Africa you are Somali. The meta is different where you go, how you describe yourself is non-sensical. It’s like entertaining Rachel Dolezal and her illusion that she’s a Black woman. This is a fact, no room for discussion.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I have relatives who live Zambia and South Africa and they laugh at the notion of black unity. It doesn't exist at all in Africa.

Every Somali household that I visited in Zambia have at least 2 Madow servants (no joke) - we're considered two seperate peoples.

Most of this - "we're black" nonesense is pushed by fatherless somali girls and hip/hop obsessed faaraxs.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wish There was a powerful white nation who just invaded the entire African continent and enslaved them. I don't mind living under a slave nation, as long as i work in the house and not in the cotton field.

1590755629739.png

Why is a Tanzanian’s opinion relevant to Americans. The truth is, Somalis are lumped in the Black category. I actually agree Somalis aren’t “Black” but in the American context they are. This doesn’t work in Africa since tribe, clan and religion is used tk differentiate, but that’s the meta in African not in America.
:snoop:
Why is it so hard to understand. In America, you’re black in, in Europe you’re Muslim and African, in Africa you are Somali. The meta is different where you go, how you describe yourself is non-sensical. It’s like entertaining Rachel Dolezal and her illusion that she’s a Black woman. This is a fact, no room for discussion.

Forget about tribe, clan and religion for once. Are kenyans and nigerians the same race despite having different tribes? And are somalis and kenyans a completely different race than each other?

Because it wouldn’t make sense in Africa. 54 countries in the continent can’t be united. They have opposing interests. Different tribes, religions and goals.

Those same Africans will be Black in America and can’t afford not to attach themselves to “Black America” as nobody else has your back. AA’s hate those boogie Africans that try to differentiate themselves in America as it makes no sense. Their still niggërs

Those Africans are retarded for trying to project their political reality to other nations.

Somali diasporas in Africa is unironically the best ones, and produce a shitton of millionaires.
Because their playing life on easy mode. Imagine being teleported to Mediaeval europe. Wouldn’t you be a naacas if you didn’t introduce these savages to electricity or soap? You would be balling and have like 100 bitçhes
:rejoice: