Somali culture is a failure

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis have a inferior culture. How come I see many Eritrean refugees even though they are midgets and they stink. They are eager to work and making a living working. But Somalis rather suck welfare and sit at home.

This inferior culture also encourages women to work harder than the males. It's a disgusting culture and since Somalia is gaajo and the autonomous regions are corrupt and also gaajo.

No change seems to be in sight.

Look at the current protest how they ran and started following others but never start a protest themselves waa iska gaajo followers man.

I love Somalis but i never see a Somali lead. The culture breeds consumers and followers.

Waa iska gaajo inferior culture.

Somalis want to free African Americans but can't even free Somalia kkkkkkk
Screenshot-20200528-170436.png

Last edited:
Most Somalis in Canada/America (And the Gulf countries) work from small scale jobs to professional job. You'll see plenty of successful Somalis in Minnesota, Texas, DC, Seattle, California and Ontario. You will see rich Somali businessmen owning and operating ships in the UAE/Oman. I even posted a thread here on statistics for Minnesota Somalis.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
this whole episode has made me so ashamed to be a Somali. im in tears wallahi

someone's hooyo was literally caught looting a couple days after Eid :dead:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
wallahi you’re retarded. You’re literally brainwashed and a coon if you believe ALL somalis act like the way they do, not even a majority.

You’ve legit just become a self-hater now. I’ve told you time and time again. Somalis don’t have an inferior complex, it’s you who do and hoping that you out other somalis will somehow make you “one of the good ones”. Classic coon behaviour

CaliTedesse

VIP
Most Somalis in Canada/America (And the Gulf countries) work from small scale jobs to professional job. You'll see plenty of successful Somalis in Minnesota, Texas, DC, Seattle, California and Ontario. You will see rich Somali businessmen owning and operating ships in the UAE/Oman. I even posted a thread here on statistics for Minnesota Somalis.
Don't say most that is a lie

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
wallahi you’re retarded. You’re literally brainwashed and a coon if you believe ALL somalis act like the way they do, not even a majority.

You’ve legit just become a self-hater now. I’ve told you time and time again. Somalis don’t have an inferior complex, it’s you who do and hoping that you out other somalis will somehow make you “one of the good ones”. Classic coon behaviour

He has always been a self hater, I highly doubt he is even Somali, his threads reek of self hate and he is projecting his looser life on all of us, disgusting Oromo inc3el.

CaliTedesse

VIP

Waa truth sxb Somalian culture is inferior kkkkkkk

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
wallahi reer MN should never raise their voice on this forum again, this is the biggest shame to the Somali diaspora in a long time. Curse them for humiliating us and make us look uncivilized savages :what:

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's Somalian culture guys kkkkk oohinta iga daaya y'all can't accept the truth high on fake nationalism. Just accept the culture is inferior.