Somali culture is a failure

Gambar

VIP
if my daughter don’t end up like this I’d commit toaster bath :wow:
The backfiring yo the police (which mind you ain’t really unislamic because the revolution isn’t against the government cause this far the government ain’t doing anything)
Inshallah this continues until they arrest the murderer, viva Minneapolis viva Somalia
Why would you grab tear gas with your bare hands? She’s a xoolo. :reallymaury:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

kill me please, I can't handle this :mjcry:
They do know stealing is haram right?

I don't know why some of these ppl fast ramadan. That being said, they are a minority and do not represent all and exist in all communities.

:mjkkk: :snoop:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
find me her name and address, i gotta ask her hand in marriage :wow: :wow: :wow:
she looks about 12 or 13 nAh bro :wow: :wow:
wallahi o billahi o tallahi my new life goal is to raise 8 bad ass adopted daughters like dis:wow:

either way there’s more of these videos out there
Viva Minnesota

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis could've proven they were a distinguished community in Minnesota but 68 IQ kicked in smh. Illaaahooow na caawi.
Humanity in general. Some high iq, majority low iq.

Cadaans protesting during deadly coronavirus putting everyone at risk.
:dead1:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
she looks about 12 or 13 nAh bro :wow: :wow:
wallahi o billahi o tallahi my new life goal is to raise 8 bad ass adopted daughters like dis:wow:

either way there’s more of these videos out there
Viva Minnesota
embarrassment xoola gaajo dishay :meleshame:

madhows looting large smart tvs, and somalis go after caano and shit. how we could show our face now to Jordans and Tyrones when they ask what we got, caano and vimto? embarrassment wallahi

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
embarrassment xoola gaajo dishay :meleshame:

madhows looting large smart tvs, and somalis go after caano and shit. how we could show our face now to Jordans and Tyrones when they ask what we got, caano and vimto? embarrassment wallahi
nah the mathows are impressed by reer Minnesota kk also I saw a video of a Somali nigga stealing not one but 12 rolexes, and completely looting jewelery with their hooyos

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis have a inferior culture. How come I see many Eritrean refugees even though they are midgets and they stink. They are eager to work and making a living working. But Somalis rather suck welfare and sit at home.

This inferior culture also encourages women to work harder than the males. It's a disgusting culture and since Somalia is gaajo and the autonomous regions are corrupt and also gaajo.

No change seems to be in sight.

Look at the current protest how they ran and started following others but never start a protest themselves waa iska gaajo followers man.

I love Somalis but i never see a Somali lead. The culture breeds consumers and followers.

Waa iska gaajo inferior culture.

Somalis want to free African Americans but can't even free Somalia kkkkkkk
Screenshot-20200528-170436.png
Somalis are the best people in adaptation and seeking to success. Nobody had gone throw shit like we did, Eritreans and other Africans in general come from stable societies than ours and mostly higher education, while we need to raise money go to tahriib " gambling" to some fucking country and see if we could make it. In Europe some Somalis may taking cyir but you are ignoring to who came like 4 yrs ago and mastered at least two language addition to to other languages that they got along the way. Some of them, especially the new comers have at least two jobs to support themselves and their relatives in Somalia.
speak about who lives on cyir, but don't generalize that shit on all of us