Somali culture is a failure

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
He’s right the Somali diaspora do take welfare and do booty clap to coons. We’re a joke. I think it comes from an identity crisis.

We need to re-educate these Somali diaspora about culture and heritage. So many Xalimos and Abdi are hooyo ma taalos

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Once a savage always a savage I guess kkkkk civilization is not in their blood kkkkk only destruction :jcoleno:

Somalis cannot say anything about Madows after this. Somalis have proven themselves to be cut from a different cloth from them, proving that they are master looters and destroying shit :mjcry:

These Madows out here referring to us as Macalin :dead:

Half MJ half OG guy here to do damage control I see :mjpls:
Are you that much of a cuqadlow? Anyone in MN can tell you HG mass migrated into the "K block" area and have been terrorizing the state ever since. There is no "damage control" your just a emotional lesbian who's always complaining about Daroods kkkk.
:comeon:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He’s right the Somali diaspora do take welfare and do booty clap to coons. We’re a joke. I think it comes from an identity crisis.

We need to re-educate these Somali diaspora about culture and heritage. So many Xalimos and Abdi are hooyo ma taalos
We need a new curriculum for the dugsis and learn them a better and improved culture. This culture breeds MOSTLY 8/10 weak men and followers.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
if my daughter don’t end up like this I’d commit toaster bath :wow:
The backfiring yo the police (which mind you ain’t really unislamic because the revolution isn’t against the government cause this far the government ain’t doing anything)
Inshallah this continues until they arrest the murderer, viva Minneapolis viva Somalia

Akhi they're blowing up the place that sheltered and housed them and gave them the opportunity for an American dream. Smh
wallahi wallahi from the bottom of my heart

giphy.gif

genuinely don't give a f*ck, in for the fuckery

if my daughter don’t end up like this I’d commit toaster bath :wow:
The backfiring yo the police (which mind you ain’t really unislamic because the revolution isn’t against the government cause this far the government ain’t doing anything)
Inshallah this continues until they arrest the murderer, viva Minneapolis viva Somalia

find me her name and address, i gotta ask her hand in marriage :wow: :wow: :wow:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We need a new curriculum for the dugsis and learn them a better and improved culture. This culture breeds MOSTLY 8/10 weak men and followers.
I partly blame the parents because most Somali diasporas can’t even speak proper Af-Somali. Just look at Pakis or Arabs diasporas they can speak their mother language fluently and know their culture.

That’s why some of these are brought back to Somalia for culture rehabilitation aka Dhaqan Celin

Gambar

VIP
HG are smaller than both OG and MJ, he's trying to put dirt on the noble HG name. All the HG communities in the diaspora are peaceful and they have a good reputation as law abiding citizens Alhamdullilah.
Now that is a damn lie. :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Trending