Somali couples stop having sex after their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don’t know exactly what he is playing at but he is definitely trifling. Let’s not forget it was vixr who initially had his heart racing. I say we go for the newer model @Apollo, he is also a mod and can keep it in his pants.
I don't think so. @Apollo once told me he likes screaming racial slurs at Somalis, so he only gets with newly tahribi Somali girls.

I don't want to be called schwarze Schlampe out of no where.

The only decent guy on here is Mercury but he's married and we are too crazy for him.

Thegoodshepherd only likes Arab women

Bohol is currently courting @sophisticate which I think she's out of his league but he scares me so I will just say they're cute couple

Our only option is @AussieHustler

I don't think so. @Apollo once told me he likes screaming racial slurs at Somalis, so he only gets with newly tahribi Somali girls.

The only decent guy on here is Mercury but he's married and we are too crazy for him.

Bohol is currently courting @sophisticate which I think she's out of his league but he scares me so I will just say they're cute couple

@Reiko

How about @Kaleel ? He is young, works as a general manager for a high tech multinational company, single, 6’8” height and ripped (like every bloke here)? Should I hook you up with him?

@sophisticate

During my freshman Uni days, I used to deliver Pizza and one night, I delivered pizza to a brothel and guess who I saw wearing jeans and a T-shirt? A well known Somali Imam here chatting and laughing with the brothel madam. I even told my dad and after we had a yarn about him, he advised me to seal my mouth. I see him warning the youth about Zina. @Mckenzie is right, brothels are popular with old Somali men.

Please inform me bro.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Lol, that's so random. I thought I was courting everybody.:hmm: You can't be exclusive on Sspot. It's an all you can eat buffet of char-broiled BBQ chicken legs.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:drakelaugh:She's Bantu. Their women last for years. You see how she assumed the position @01:00? Most Xaliimos her age can't even lift their legs.

By the way what kinda Somali guy talks about his sex life to his buddies that’s between you and your wife

Gambar

VIP

I always knew @Apollo was kind of weird/crazy. I’m disappointed about @Thegoodshepherd, he’s like the sane version of @Abdalla :(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Before you start laughing at the thread title, let me explain the backstory :mjlol:

I hit up a chew spot for the first time in months, it's usually quiet but tonight i overheard some odays calaacaling about how all their Mrs won't give it up. One said his ting been having back problems from years of childbearing yet doesn't approve of him wifeying another ting:jaynerd: she was threatening to take his kids away and even shaming him

"Way iga fariisatay" :mjlol:

"*****oyinka jidadka taagan inaan habeenku hoonka gaariga ku yeero baa ii haysta" :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Why do Malis pop out so many youts and give up on a great sex life? Wallahi i've seen cadaan GILFS but NEVER a Somali GILF. Even Somali MILFs are rare. They literally trap you and won't even make you feel fulfilled

Word of advice to my Xaliimos, if you wanna keep your man, make him look forward to coming home to you. Otherwise he's gonna leave your buuq and head to the luuq.:birdman:

That's selfish of her. Traditionally, Somali men marry another woman when his first wife reaches mid 30s to 40 & above. The first wife is more than happy to move on retiring from sex. Only women iyaal suuq continue having sex after 40s, because they were molested as a child and love sex un- naturally

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
By the way what kinda Somali guy talks about his sex life to his buddies that’s between you and your wife

The brother was in distress, he needed genuine advice, let it go

That's selfish of her. Traditionally, Somali men marry another woman when his first wife reaches mid 30s to 40 & above. The first wife is more than happy to move on retiring from sex. Only women iyaal suuq continue having sex after 40s, because they were molested as a child and love sex un- naturally

I use to think they stopped by a certain age because they had grown kids in the House and since Somalis aren't affectionate in front of others, they agree to suffer in silence. :kanyehmm:

Even when they are young xaliimos are sexually lazy. They are like mayd.:mjlol:

They like it in the dark.:drakewtf:

Not to mention they think participating in anyway is ceeb. It almost looks like rape with them just lying there.

It doesn't help it most have gone through fgm, that killed their sex drive.

After she reaches 35, every man should re marry.

That's why u should get ur money up in your 20s.

Even when they are young xaliimos are sexually lazy. They are like mayd.:mjlol:

They like it in the dark.:drakewtf:

Not to mention they think participating in anyway is ceeb. It almost looks like rape with them just lying there.

It doesn't help it most have gone through fgm, that killed their sex drive.

After she reaches 35, every man should re marry.

That's why u should get ur money up in your 20s.
I ain't gonna bother with that sxb Reer Xamar iyo Bajuni here I come :mjlol:

The problem is the fircooni FGM they all went under, as a result they hardly feel anything at all while for many others the experience alone is painful.

That's where we differ. It does matter very much and is not something to do wastefully with just about anyone. Perhaps, I'm old school but I'm committed to my ideals and I choose a lifetime over a good time.

You remind me of this Samaroon chick I planned to marry a few years back (when Europe was still an option)

She came from a good family, was very intelligent (in the worldly sense only) but spiritually she was lifeless (but above the average Xaalimo that is dead)

But her insatiable materialism was the deal breaker, what made it worse was the fact she agreed it was a colossal waste of 'our' money ( the whole wedding farce)

But still insisted that colossal farce took place, it's like someone that knows that fire burns, yet goes ahead and touches it, complete utter insanity.

I learned an important lesson that day that worldly intelligence by itself is useless if your spiritually and psychologically dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending