Somali couples stop having sex after their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How old is Kiin Jaamac? Asking for a friend

I was once too, but the hypsexuality you see in the media is heavily overrated. Soon it will feel like a chore, just do it for your kids sake walalo, don't you want to be there for their graduation and have grandkids

No. My father is a monogamous man of honour. I expect nothing less than that.

And I'm single and never been married, there are no children counting on me for the time being. Imagine if the example your parents set is dahab and you accept worse treatment from the man you marry. :yacadiim: It's better to remain single.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Mckenzie What about Reer Xamar? Are they like xaliimos too? :cosbyhmm:

Nah they are miskiin, beware of them, they're good in bed but they suffer from extreme jealousy. Ma la isku dul wadi karo labo naag oo Reer Xamar ah, that's why their population is so Laangaab.

@Mckenzie are you worried that your sex life will be dry when you reach 40?

It's giving me the midlife crisis already just thinking about it :mjkkk:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nah they are miskiin, beware of them, they're good in bed but they suffer from extreme jealousy. Ma la isku dul wadi karo labo naag oo Reer Xamar ah, that's why their population is so Laangaab.

I thought men loved jealous women. :sass1:

Didn't want to go through headache of 2 women anyway. Funny thing is what plenty male users on here don't know is #2 the younger wife can easily be more jealous and petty than the older #1 who became a habaryar:francis:

On my way to Shingaani. :mjkkk:

Muji

VIP
I have a feeling @Knowles would conspire with the co-wives to kill the dude. She should just get divorced with grace, buuqeeda only 20 sano aa loo adkaysan karaa

Grace is not in my vocabulary. I will put the farax through hell. His hairline would make a run for it knowing what’s coming next.

Atleast you’re smart enough to know there wouldn’t be any threesomes, unlike the dozy kangaroo.

Gibiin-Udug

Grace is not in my vocabulary. I will put the farax through hell. His hairline would make a run for it knowing what’s coming next.

Atleast you’re smart enough to know there wouldn’t be any threesomes, unlike the dozy kangaroo.
Wait when did Somali men learn about threesomes? Threesomes with what? Anorexic, out of breath, ashy Abdi? Loooool

This idea actually made me laugh. Most of them can't handle one woman in bed (@Basra told me her ex MX husband would cry after the 2 minute sex they've had and demand for her to hold him) and they actually think they can handle two women? Loooool

Muji

VIP
Wait when did Somali men learn about threesomes? Threesomes with what? Anorexic, out of breath, ashy Abdi? Loooool

This idea actually made me laugh. Most of them can't handle one woman in bed (@Basra told me her ex MX husband would cry after the 2 minute sex they've had and demand for her to hold him) and they actually think they can handle two women? Loooool

It was actually your @AussieHustler who said that

And I agree, I don’t know how men who have been consumed by war, khaat, and fdk will have the stamina to please two women at the same time.

Have you guys found out what his qabil is yet?

@Knowles

Hello my queen, I was only complimenting you. Complimenting chicks is a strange concept that we Aussie men struggle with. Bare with me dear, your English friend offered me classes.

@Mckenzie

You heard the Queen, build your repertoire here first and then only. will the Queen consider if you are a threesome material.

Gibiin-Udug

It was actually your @AussieHustler who said that

And I agree, I don’t know how men who have been consumed by war, khaat, and fdk will have the stamina to please two women at the same time.

Have you guys found out what his qabil is yet?
@AussieHustler has dated elder white Australian women who sometimes invite their elder friends for the sex session with him, he's absolutely bonkers if he thinks Somali threesomes will happen or happens. I don't blame him, the Somali community is pretty new to him. I once asked him what his favorite Somali food was and he replied mashed potatoes and steak, I had the urge to slap him back to Muqdisho.

Well he talks shit about Puntand and Somaliland, so I'm guessing he's Hawiye who's mixed with barawani because he once slipped up and said he loves the smell of bajiiyo.

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler has dated elder white Australian women who sometimes invite their elder friends for the sex session with him, he's absolutely bonkers if he thinks Somali threesomes will happen or happens. I don't blame him, the Somali community is pretty new to him. I once asked him what his favorite Somali food was and he replied mashed potatoes and steak, I had the urge to slap him back to Muqdisho.

Well he talks shit about Puntand and Somaliland, so I'm guessing he's Hawiye who's mixed with barawani because he once slipped up and said he loves the smell of bajiiyo.

I saw him blaming the entire civil war on that hawiye guy who looks like Mr Burns. No hawiye farax would do that. Maybe he is full barawani, how interesting. A cadcad living in Australia who isn’t religious...

@Reiko

That’s why @Knowles chose you to become our second wife. You are a warrior and can spit the dirty word on and off the bed. As a family, you enriched us and we are all blessed.

Gibiin-Udug

You chose her despite my public ownership of you.

Fool me once...
He also promised to give me the bigger house and eventually move you to Africa while we enjoy the beautiful beaches of Sydney.

Obviously I refused and told him @Knowles was my girl and I kicked him to the curb.

@AussieHustler is trifling.

I still think he's being nice to me to get rid of me so he can be with you. He sometimes measures my neck with his hands.. I'm scared @Knowles

Muji

VIP
He also promised to give me the bigger house and eventually move you to Africa while we enjoy the beautiful beaches of Sydney.

Obviously I refused and told him @Knowles was my girl and I kicked him to the curb.

@AussieHustler is trifling.

I still think he's being nice to me to get rid of me so he can be with you. He sometimes measures my neck with his hands.. I'm scared @Knowles

I don’t know exactly what he is playing at but he is definitely trifling. Let’s not forget it was vixr who initially had his heart racing. I say we go for the newer model @Apollo, he is also a mod and can keep it in his pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending