Somali Christians

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Most of the people harassing her are bandwagonners. They’re only doing it for free clout, I saw a bunch of posts about her on twitter. They’re attacking her as if she owes them money.

I agree, besides if they want someone to be muslim, it's best to be a good example instead of reacting in a negative manner :)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These cyberlosers made her hate her somali side now :mjcry:
What did they get out of this besides ruining our image?

Somali Twitter is cancer wlhi. If I was half somali and half X. And I got nothing but disrespect from X after I tried to embrace them, Id be salty too.

Stuff like this makes me lose hope in the somali community, never have I seen bigger bandwagonners and sheep come together. 99% of somalis are followers, only 1% are leaders.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
What did they get out of this besides ruining our image?

Somali Twitter is cancer wlhi. If I was half somali and half X. And I got nothing but disrespect from X after I tried to embrace them, Id be salty too.

Stuff like this makes me lose hope in the somali community, never have I seen bigger bandwagonners and sheep come together. 99% of somalis are followers, only 1% are leaders.
we’re a very hateful group this is why we’re so hated as an ethnicity :kendrickcry: why can’t we be civil, kind and normal:jcoleno:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
If her father is Muslim and She is Christian that means she has apostated because you are meant to take the religion of your father she needs to be punished

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If her father is Muslim and She is Christian that means she has apostated because you are meant to take the religion of your father she needs to be punished
News flash buddy, religion is a choice. Are you telling me you’re only muslim because your dad is muslim?!

Being muslim comes by choice. “you are meant to take the religion of your father”. No you are meant to take the religion you believe in and want to practice.

If her father was christian and her mother was muslim, and she decided to be muslim. Would you say she’s an apostate? Do you lack simple logic? There are non-somali muslims, just like there are non-muslim somalis. One you’re born into and have 0 choice, another you have all the choice up to you.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
News flash buddy, religion is a choice. Are you telling me you’re only muslim because your dad is muslim?!

Being muslim comes by choice. “you are meant to take the religion of your father”. No you are meant to take the religion you believe in and want to practice.

If her father was christian and her mother was muslim, and she decided to be muslim. Would you say she’s an apostate? Do you lack simple logic? There are non-somali muslims, just like there are non-muslim somalis. One you’re born into and have 0 choice, another you have all the choice up to you.
It is not possible for a Christian man and s Muslim women to be together

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Islam is ingrained in our culture.

It's ok if you're irreligous but being Christian is a violation to our nation.

Christians are our mortal enemies in the Horn and ruined pan-Somalism.

So don't let them claim you :lolbron:

Trending