Somali Christians

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I said this a long time ago when she posted her Somali dad, he's obviously not Muslim.

Most Somalis men who marry out either leave the religion or claim to be Muslim and don't act like a Muslim.

Meanwhile Somali women make sure their children grow up to be Muslim, learn the language, love their people and still get disowned.

Such is life.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Here's her Somali father.

You got the evidence
giphy.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I said this a long time ago when she posted her Somali dad, he's obviously not Muslim.

Most Somalis men who marry out either leave the religion or claim to be Muslim and don't act like a Muslim.

Meanwhile Somali women make sure their children grow up to be Muslim, learn the language, love their people and still get disowned.

Such is life.
Are you telling me every somali woman who has married out is cultural and religious? A lot of the times when people marry out it’s because they want to escape their culture.

I’m sure even you don’t believe what you just posted.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They are still somali, regardless of their religious.

It’s even mentioned in the quran that we as humans have been split up into religions, nationalities and tribes. All 3 of these are different groupings, someone’s religion has nothing to do with someone’s nationality and vice versa.

Don’t mistake your identity as a somali with your identity as a muslim. It just so happens the vast majority of somalia are muslims.

Trending

Latest posts