Somali Christians

Somali Christians are such peaceful neighbors. You never hear of them killing thousands in their gods name. Somali Muslims could learn a thing or two about not being killers from them :)

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
I said this a long time ago when she posted her Somali dad, he's obviously not Muslim.

Most Somalis men who marry out either leave the religion or claim to be Muslim and don't act like a Muslim.

Meanwhile Somali women make sure their children grow up to be Muslim, learn the language, love their people and still get disowned.

Such is life.
Typical xalimoid, back at it again:pacspit:@Grigori Rasputin come get your girl man

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
4C43503D-D3DC-4C9B-A88F-74967DD38D13.jpeg

This had me dying :dead:

Bro somalis are actually so annoying, they’re harassing this poor girl for claiming somali when her dad is somali.

And now they’re about to clown her for making an honest mistake. At the very least she knows her qabil, I wouldn’t be surprised if she grew to hate her somali side wlhi.

I said this a long time ago when she posted her Somali dad, he's obviously not Muslim.

Most Somalis men who marry out either leave the religion or claim to be Muslim and don't act like a Muslim.

Meanwhile Somali women make sure their children grow up to be Muslim, learn the language, love their people and still get disowned.

Such is life.
What a load of bullcrap

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They seem like nice people, they have radiating smiles :)
Yeah, I’d honestly welcome them as somalis.

Even if they’re christians they seem like nice people. I don’t know why they’re receiving all this hate. It’s not their fault or problem they were born filipino.

Somalis online and on twitter are angry cloutchasing sheep who bandwagon. I’m sure they wouldn’t say these things to her face, they probably wouldn’t even tweet it if no one else was tweeting it.

Even if they’re christians they seem like nice people. I don’t know why they’re receiving all this hate. It’s not their fault or problem they were born filipino.

Somalis online and on twitter are angry cloutchasing sheep who bandwagon. I’m sure they wouldn’t say these things to her face, they probably wouldn’t even tweet it if no one else was tweeting it.
Somalis on twitter are embarrassing. Someone should cut their internet connection. This girl seems nice, sad she's receiving hate.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

exactly, we must never be mean or say harsh stuff to people, them being any religion of their choice or lack of religion is no ones business to be honest. :)

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
exactly, we must never be mean or say harsh stuff to people, them being any religion of their choice or lack of religion is no ones business to be honest. :)
What’s even worse is that even if you don’t accept someone’s religion. That isn’t an excuse to harass them.

Most of the people harassing her are bandwagonners. They’re only doing it for free clout, I saw a bunch of posts about her on twitter. They’re attacking her as if she owes them money.

Trending

Latest posts