TRIGGER WARNING Somali Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The same on that shoved the Ogaden into Ethiopia, created Djibouti and left us with a tonne of issues that to this day are yet to be resolved? The creation of Somaliland really did lead to mass delusions, were the brits your saviours too?
Lol you can cry all you want. But you are typing this from your house in the west givin to you by christians. Those issues are created by somalis not westerners but keep blaming your issues on others 68 iq finest :mjlol:

The truth is always one
So in your conclusion, people in Somalia should kill others because they have a different truth? They believe in a different religion?

you do realise that Christian Somalis have existed way before then Islamic Somalia huh? Either way, you donโ€™t see Christians say nonsense like you where they *think* that killing others for leaving their religion is right.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
So in your conclusion, people in Somalia should kill others because they have a different truth? They believe in a different religion?

you do realise that Christian Somalis have existed way before then Islamic Somalia huh? Either way, you donโ€™t see Christians say nonsense like you where they *think* that killing others for leaving their religion is right.
It's not me its order of Allah swt.

Christians being is somalia before Islam wouldn't change anything.

The death sentence are for the murtads not Christians.

Christianity also call for death of murtads.

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices(A) you, saying, โ€œLet us go and worship other godsโ€(B) (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield(C) to them or listen to them. Show them no pity.(D) Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.(E) Your hand(F) must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away(G) from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

It's not me its order of Allah swt.

Christians being is somalia before Islam wouldn't change anything.

The death sentence are for the murtads not Christians.

Christianity also call for death of murtads.

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices(A) you, saying, โ€œLet us go and worship other godsโ€(B) (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield(C) to them or listen to them. Show them no pity.(D) Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.(E) Your hand(F) must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away(G) from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10
Lmao funny mate no Christian in our age kill others for their beliefs smart ass compared to other Islamic countries

Apollo

VIP
Werenโ€™t the Christians before the Muslims? Knowing how Ethiopia is our neighbour it shouldnโ€™t be surprising

No, Somalis had the religion some Oromos still have (Waaq religion). Less than 5% of Oromos still follow it. Also, this tribe in Northern Kenya called Rendille follows Waaq religion mixed with Samburu religion.

Muzaffer

Lmao funny mate no Christian in our age kill others for their beliefs smart ass compared to other Islamic countries
Well christianity is falling from the time islam came and by 2050 we will take its place.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Lol you can cry all you want. But you are typing this from your house in the west givin to you by christians. Those issues are created by somalis not westerners but keep blaming your issues on others 68 iq finest :mjlol:
I'm in kenya you mental midget, why do all you little kids assume I'm one of you living in your single hooyos government housing? :heh:

The Ogaden going to Ethiopia and NFD going to Kenya was an issue created by Somali's? Telling you now the only people who'll wholeheartedly defend cadaan people putting a boot up their arse are SL visionaries. Of course you'll defend gaals, here's what they do back home.

Eoeker.jpg

Still holding memorials for bubba Brittania who dindu nuffin. Worst part is they won't even acknowledge your existence.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I'm in kenya you mental midget, why do all you little kids assume I'm one of you living in your single hooyos government housing? :heh:

The Ogaden going to Ethiopia and NFD going to Kenya was an issue created by Somali's? Telling you now the only people who'll wholeheartedly defend cadaan people putting a boot up their arse are SL visionaries. Of course you'll defend gaals, here's what they do back home.

View attachment 190634

Still holding memorials for bubba Brittania who dindu nuffin. Worst part is they won't even acknowledge your existence.
So you are a OG from nfd? Then why are you in somali affiars? You are a kenyan citizen and yall made up your mind. You will always be a part of kenya. and why would i hate cadaans? They gave me a education and a place were i can study in peace :mjlaugh: . What has somalia ever done for you?

Yukon_Niner

VIP
So you are a OG from nfd? Then why are you in somali affiars? You are a kenyan citizen and yall made up your mind. You will always be a part of kenya. and why would i hate cadaans? They gave me a education and a place were i can study in peace :mjlaugh: . What has somalia ever done for you?
I'm not even from anywhere near the South and the property in kenya I'm staying in belongs to a distant relative. I'm neither OG nor am I even from the NFD, I give a shit about them because they're Somali. Honestly I don't even know what I would get out of conversing with you. Niggas are so deep in their shit they'll praise people who fucked Somali's over.

Continue licking British arse. Concieve, believe and achieve. I'm sure they'll acknowledge their bastardised children who worship them one day, Barre really was the best thing to happen to Somalia.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I'm not even from anywhere near the South and the property in kenya I'm staying in belongs to a distant relative. I'm neither OG nor am I even from the NFD, I give a shit about them because they're Somali. Honestly I don't even know what I would get out of conversing with you. Niggas are so deep in their shit they'll praise people who fucked Somali's over.

Continue licking British arse. Concieve, believe and achieve. I'm sure they'll acknowledge their bastardised children who worship them one day, Barre really was the best thing to happen to Somalia.
Lol barre is the reason somalia is in this shit. But You will proberly not say that and blame cadaans for that

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Lol barre is the reason somalia is in this shit. But You will proberly not say that and blame cadaans for that
Barre made Somalia collapse and pulled Somalia into ruins? Its been 30 year and all your glorious rebels and their kids still live in their squalor like xaywaaniin. They had every chance to prove they could run a country themselves, guess what they can't. Indeed Syria will recover faster then Somalia and that'd because their dictator is still there.

If the Ogaden wasn't given to Ethiopia then there would have been zero reason to go to war. It's like you guys are programmed to defend aabo Britain at any cost. I'm sure all your cadaan people in the UK will appreciate the dabodhilif sentiment. If you give them a bit more of an arse locking they'll praise your democracy and sell you fuel for your mirqaan dreams.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Barre made Somalia collapse and pulled Somalia into ruins? Its been 30 year and all your glorious rebels and their kids still live in their squalor like xaywaaniin. They had every chance to prove they could run a country themselves, guess what they can't. Indeed Syria will recover faster then Somalia and that'd because their dictator is still there.

If the Ogaden wasn't given to Ethiopia then there would have been zero reason to go to war. It's like you guys are programmed to defend aabo Britain at any cost. I'm sure all your cadaan people in the UK will appreciate the dabodhilif sentiment. If you give them a bit more of an arse locking they'll praise your democracy and sell you fuel for your mirqaan dreams.
you are really 1 emotional guy writing entire paragraphs on sspot for no reason. I dont even know what you angry about :damn: . And whats your qabil btw?

Last edited:

Muzaffer

๐Ÿ˜‚just dont complain about it
this is a battle between Islam and Christianity and will never end until one of them will devour the other

Yukon_Niner

VIP
you are really 1 emotional guy writing entire paragraphs on sspot for no reason. I dont even know what you angry about :damn: . And whats your qabil btw?
I'm currently walking around sijus who have Kenyan bracelets. It very much reminds me of Somaliland and Union Jack bracelets in the UK.

Some people should be wiped off the face of the earth

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I'm currently walking around sijus who have Kenyan bracelets. It very much reminds me of Somaliland and Union Jack bracelets in the UK.

Some people should be wiped off the face of the earth
Whats wrong with them walking with kenyan bracelets? if they are proud kenyans let them walk with the bracelets. I feel like you tryna force people in this pan somali shit that almost nobody believes in

:birdman:met one today spoke decent Somali but was Christian I was about to beat him with my flip flop this nigga named muhammed I asked him where his parents were from he said he has family in Hargeisa landers are a walking L
You can't be a Somali and Christian. Islam has intergrated into the Somali culture.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Whats wrong with them walking with kenyan bracelets? if they are proud kenyans let them walk with the bracelets. I feel like you tryna force people in this pan somali shit that almost nobody believes in
The power of the queen is truly undefeatable, years later and her @doons are still defending her.

Pan-somali kulaha who the f*ck celebrates gumeysi by foriegners? It's like every victim of baba Britain has some sort of Stockholm syndrome :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts