TRIGGER WARNING Somali Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Always the not-ever religious combo with the inferiority complex. My nigga the people that leave I find often know more about the deen than your dusty ass could ever. This nigga probably never even finished juz amma. Perhaps the reason they bring it up is that by sharia law death would be upon them simply for not believing.
the death sentence can only be applied by the Islamic government, not by individuals.

and what do they expect after leaving Islam?

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Anyone notice once Somalis become Christian, they have nuur on their faces? They look so shiny. I have noticed this on myself. It looks like I applied sunscreen when I didn't.

Muzaffer

Not die for simply not believing... I mean they not really asking for much...
are they denying the truth or have misunderstanding in some part of Islam?

Muzaffer

Russell's teapot. The burden of proof is on us. Our truth might not be their truth. Doesn't mean they deserve death.
if they misunderstand something in Islam we can explain it to them but if they deny it after they know the truth they will get killed.

ู…ุง ู‡ูˆ ุญูƒู… ุงู„ู…ุฑุชุฏ ุŸ

ุฅุฐุง ุงุฑุชุฏ ู…ุณู„ู…ูŒ ุŒ ูˆูƒุงู† ู…ุณุชูˆููŠุงู‹ ู„ุดุฑูˆุท ุงู„ุฑุฏุฉ โ€“ ุจุญูŠุซ ูƒุงู† ุนุงู‚ู„ุงู‹ ุจุงู„ุบุงู‹ ู…ุฎุชุงุฑุงู‹ - ุฃูู‡ุฏุฑ ุฏู…ู‡ ุŒ ูˆูŠู‚ุชู„ู‡ ุงู„ุฅู…ุงู… โ€“ ุญุงูƒู… ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† โ€“ ุฃูˆ ู†ุงุฆุจู‡ โ€“ ูƒุงู„ู‚ุงุถูŠ โ€“ ูˆู„ุง ูŠูุบุณูŽู‘ู„ ูˆู„ุง ูŠูุตู„ู‰ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆู„ุง ูŠูุฏูู† ู…ุน ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† .

ูˆุฏู„ูŠู„ ู‚ุชู„ ุงู„ู…ุฑุชุฏ ู‡ูˆ ู‚ูˆู„ ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… : " ู…ู† ุจุฏู„ ุฏูŠู†ู‡ ูุงู‚ุชู„ูˆู‡ " ุฑูˆุงู‡ ุงู„ุจุฎุงุฑูŠ (2794) . ูˆุงู„ู…ู‚ุตูˆุฏ ุจุฏูŠู†ู‡ ุฃูŠ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู… .

What is the rule of the apostate?

If a Muslim apostate, and he fulfills the conditions for apostasy - such that he was a sane, adult, and freelancer - his blood is wasted, and the imam - the ruler of the Muslims - or his deputy - such as the judge - kills him, and he is not washed, prayed over, and buried with the Muslims.

The evidence for killing the apostate is the saying of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him: โ€œWhoever changes his religion, kill him.โ€ Narrated by al-Bukhari (2794). What is meant by his religion is Islam.

the Islamic nation is based on religion and if you betray the religion then you betrayed the nation and its normal to get executed for treason

Last edited:
if they misunderstand something in Islam we can explain it to them but if they deny it after they know the truth they will get killed.

ุฅุฐุง ุงุฑุชุฏ ู…ุณู„ู…ูŒ ุŒ ูˆูƒุงู† ู…ุณุชูˆููŠุงู‹ ู„ุดุฑูˆุท ุงู„ุฑุฏุฉ โ€“ ุจุญูŠุซ ูƒุงู† ุนุงู‚ู„ุงู‹ ุจุงู„ุบุงู‹ ู…ุฎุชุงุฑุงู‹ - ุฃูู‡ุฏุฑ ุฏู…ู‡ ุŒ ูˆูŠู‚ุชู„ู‡ ุงู„ุฅู…ุงู… โ€“ ุญุงูƒู… ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† โ€“ ุฃูˆ ู†ุงุฆุจู‡ โ€“ ูƒุงู„ู‚ุงุถูŠ โ€“ ูˆู„ุง ูŠูุบุณูŽู‘ู„ ูˆู„ุง ูŠูุตู„ู‰ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆู„ุง ูŠูุฏูู† ู…ุน ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† .

ูˆุฏู„ูŠู„ ู‚ุชู„ ุงู„ู…ุฑุชุฏ ู‡ูˆ ู‚ูˆู„ ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… : " ู…ู† ุจุฏู„ ุฏูŠู†ู‡ ูุงู‚ุชู„ูˆู‡ " ุฑูˆุงู‡ ุงู„ุจุฎุงุฑูŠ (2794) . ูˆุงู„ู…ู‚ุตูˆุฏ ุจุฏูŠู†ู‡ ุฃูŠ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู… .

If a Muslim apostate, and he fulfills the conditions for apostasy - such that he was a sane, adult, and freelancer - his blood is wasted, and the imam - the ruler of the Muslims - or his deputy - such as the judge - kills him, and he is not washed, prayed over, and buried with the Muslims.

The evidence for killing the apostate is the saying of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him: โ€œWhoever changes his religion, kill him.โ€ Narrated by al-Bukhari (2794). What is meant by his religion is Islam.

the Islamic nation is based on religion and if you betray the religion then you betrayed the nation and its normal to get executed for treason
And you wonder why niggas are leaving in their droves. Niggas scoring own goals with their own scriptures.

Muzaffer

And you wonder why niggas are leaving in their droves. Niggas scoring own goals with their own scriptures.
Let them leave who cares they are the losers we have nothing to hide in our religion because it's the right thing.

Psychologist

Changemaker

and this is why people make videos about islam

Let them leave who cares they are the losers we have nothing to hide in our religion because it's the right thing.
Person 1: Hey man thanks for explaining your pov but I see it differently and I dont agree.
Person 2: No worries I have explained "my truth" and now you must be killed. Sorry them the rules.
Person 1: oh...
giphy.gif

:birdman:man this thread was a horrible idea :snoop:just wanted to know if anybody else met Somali Christian now I got weird discussion

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I make few qabil jokes on sspot:whoa:. But its not like iam Telling people to kill themselves for their tuulos. The only thing iam saying is dont talk shit about the religion that allowed so many somali refugees in:francis:
The same on that shoved the Ogaden into Ethiopia, created Djibouti and left us with a tonne of issues that to this day are yet to be resolved? The creation of Somaliland really did lead to mass delusions, were the brits your saviours too?

Muzaffer

Person 1: Hey man thanks for explaining your pov but I see it differently and I dont agree.
Person 2: No worries I have explained "my truth" and now you must be killed. Sorry them the rules.
Person 1: oh...
giphy.gif
The truth is always one

Muzaffer

and this is why people make videos about islam
Good let them do and we can do about there religion too and let see who is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts