TRIGGER WARNING Somali Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Somalis are something else :mjlol: . Which group of people are the one blowing up innocent people back home. christians or muslims? To which countries do somalis run the most at as refugees christian countries or muslim? Somalis rather live in christian countries then muslim once. But at the same time yall talk shit about their religion these niggas even allow you to build mosques in their countries :francis:
You run to a developed country while using the Internet to advocate for that qabil shit your savage family&Co back home used to wreck their own country.

Islam didn't make Somalia the way it is, it's because stupid fucks like you and your British daddy. Drop the holier than thou attitude yariisow shits annoying.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You run to a developed country while using the Internet to advocate for that qabil shit your savage family&Co back home used to wreck their own country.

Islam didn't make Somalia the way it is, it's because stupid fucks like you and your British daddy. Drop the holier than thou attitude yariisow shits annoying.
I make few qabil jokes on sspot:whoa:. But its not like iam Telling people to kill themselves for their tuulos. The only thing iam saying is dont talk shit about the religion that allowed so many somali refugees in:francis:

Somalis are something else :mjlol: . Which group of people are the one blowing up innocent people back home. christians or muslims? To which countries do somalis run the most at as refugees christian countries or muslim? Somalis rather live in christian countries then muslim once. But at the same time yall talk shit about their religion these niggas even allow you to build mosques in their countries :francis:
:mahubowtf:nobody shitting on christianty i love the catholics and orthodox i never seen a somali christian in my life

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What I don’t understand about ex-muslims is why they always have to bring up they were raised muslim? It doesn’t matter if they are athiest or Christian. They’re so obsessed, I’ve never seen a muslim revert go “I’m an ex-christian muslim”, especially when it’s political, like bish??? It’s seems like many of these ex-muslims were not ever religious and suffer from a combo of an inferiority complex and self-hate brought upon them by their darling whites, these infidels make it their whole personality wallahi.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
never seen a somali that ain’t muslim, hopefully I never do.
:kodaksmiley:
Reason 378489 why I ain’t raising my kids in the west

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m dead 💀 I was right, this so called Somali Christian TV is obsessed with putting down Islam. Like seriously wtf 🤣
Their whole channel is about Islam, what a way to “preach the gospel”. Wallahi our biggest fanclub consists mainly of Christian “preachers”
EFC4D0E5-954C-4062-8010-70ABE3707EB6.jpeg
4F525D07-B671-46D0-85A9-2DF1AA7400E0.jpeg
85CA62EC-3853-4289-8B63-ED46B7D9C708.jpeg

Obsession at the highest level
:pachah1::deadrose:
All that within 3 weeks

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I’m dead 💀 I was right, this so called Somali Christian TV is obsessed with putting down Islam. Like seriously wtf 🤣
Their whole channel is about Islam, what a way to “preach the gospel”. Wallahi our biggest fanclub consists mainly of Christian “preachers”
View attachment 190571View attachment 190573View attachment 190574

Obsession at the highest level
:pachah1::deadrose:
All that within 3 weeks
well, they can't do shit.

alhamdulillah, we have young men who know how to defend their religion.

:gucciwhat:this is satire they actually used memri tv half the shit on their show can be debunked what am i watching?

first of all why do you care so much? people are allowed to have different opinions of islam.
Cope Cope Harder GIF - Cope CopeHarder LolCopeHard - Discover & Share GIFs

and maybe you don't hear from ex-christians or ex-jews often because they are not under the threat of death for leaving their religion. an ex-christian or ex-jew likely won't face death threats from their own people. even when they preach against christianity/judaism in a christian/jewish majority country.
unlike islam which threatens to kill apostates and pretty much every muslim country has capital punishments for apostasy.
:mjlaugh:"you never hear from ex christain and jew" never met a atheist?

What I don’t understand about ex-muslims is why they always have to bring up they were raised muslim? It doesn’t matter if they are athiest or Christian. They’re so obsessed, I’ve never seen a muslim revert go “I’m an ex-christian muslim”, especially when it’s political, like bish??? It’s seems like many of these ex-muslims were not ever religious and suffer from a combo of an inferiority complex and self-hate brought upon them by their darling whites, these infidels make it their whole personality wallahi.
Always the not-ever religious combo with the inferiority complex. My nigga the people that leave I find often know more about the deen than your dusty ass could ever. This nigga probably never even finished juz amma. Perhaps the reason they bring it up is that by sharia law death would be upon them simply for not believing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending