TRIGGER WARNING Somali child being racially and physically bullied and given death threats at school in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is wrong with his sister? Pay for his boxing/MMA lessons instead of publicly displaying his ceeb and eternally c*ck-blocking him.

Literally using her brother’s bullying to garner sympathy and victimhood points whilst humiliating the poor kid. What a pig.

He is being bullied in front of the teachers and they are doing nothing about it. Also, they are gaslighting and dismissing her hooyo because she doesn't speak English.

As much as a I understand your sentiment, lets put aside the macho macho show and understand that this is clearly a safe guarding issue. The school is literally enabling abuse and the sister has every right to drag them. Calling her a pig is mad walal..

Instead of supporting a concerned sister and Somali hooyo we're out here dragging our own. Sad. I'm actually disheartened by the comments.

You lot would be the first to question what the school was doing if the issue was to become tragic (God forbid), but when the sister is trying to hold the school accountable, before things escalate she's a pig?!

Last edited:
Shukri abdi got death threats and plenty of bullies act on them.

You can't reason with young men trying to flex their muscles. We've already seen the devastating consequences of bulling and how Somali mothers who don't speak English are rudely dismissed and silenced until its too late.

I'm ashamed by what i'm reading in this thread. They're young though and many clearly refuse to read properly or lack reading comprehension.

Last edited:

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
All these exaggerations and assumptions on the situation. We've all seen kids getting bullied for arbitrary reasons.

At least this kid's sister is involved enough realize what is going on. She is a good sister.

Last edited:
All these exaggerations and assumptions on the situation. We've all seen kids getting bullied for arbitrary reasons.

At least this kid's sister is involved enough realize what is going on. She is a good sister.

London schools can be tough for young boys. Even if he was the type to fight back and try to put them in their place, he can easily be stabbed. Its crazy that the school aren't acknowledging it and trying to nip it in the bud. Those boys are even more emboldened because the school enables it. Immigrant mother who barely speaks Somali, lack of Somali community ect. Its a headache Wallahi.

Raising sons in London scares the hell out of me.

London schools can be tough for young boys. Even if he was the type to fight back and try to put them in their place, he can easily be stabbed. Its crazy that the school aren't acknowledging it and trying to nip it in the bud. Those boys are even more emboldened because the school enables it. Immigrant mother who barely speaks Somali, lack of Somali community ect. Its a headache Wallahi.

Raising sons in London scares the hell out of me.
You would have a point but he’s been raised in London surely he would make friends where are his friends. Doesn’t he have older brothers. What a joke it’s doesn’t work like that even if he gets transferred to a different school he will still get bullied because kids gossip and this is all over Twitter. What is his sister doing people who know him can doxx him based on this.

You can't reason with young men trying to flex their muscles. We've already seen the devastating consequences of bulling and how Somali mothers who don't speak English are rudely dismissed and silenced until its too late.

I'm ashamed by what i'm reading in this thread. They're young though and many clearly refuse to read properly or lack reading comprehension.
You can clearly see in that video he’s a chubby weak little boy in that video. He need to toughen up no wonder he’s getting bullied. This is no way comparable to Shukri Abdi she didn’t know any English at all and was a recent refugee.

GemState

36/21
VIP
He is being bullied in front of the teachers and they are doing nothing about it. Also, they are gaslighting and dismissing her hooyo because she doesn't speak English.

As much as a I understand your sentiment, lets put aside the macho macho show and understand that this is clearly a safe guarding issue. The school is literally enabling abuse and the sister has every right to drag them. Calling her a pig is mad walal..

Instead of supporting a concerned sister and Somali hooyo we're out here dragging our own. Sad. I'm actually disheartened by the comments.

You lot would be the first to question what the school was doing if the issue was to become tragic (God forbid), but when the sister is trying to hold the school accountable, before things escalate she's a pig?!
Do you know what state schools in a rough area of the UK are like? Most Teachers literally don't give a shit because they're often overworked, they'd overlook what could be bullying as banter because they don't want to deal with it, especially if the kid is often around his bullies.

Instead of showing her teenage brother getting called a "Black c*nt" and being battered for 30k people to see and trying to garner sympathy from a bunch of SJW, They/Them twitter neeks, I guarantee you if she paid for self defense classes and had the kid throw a punch, this would stop happening.

You can clearly see in that video he’s a chubby weak little boy in that video. He need to toughen up no wonder he’s getting bullied. This is no way comparable to Shukri Abdi she didn’t know any English at all and was a recent refugee.

The problem is the fact that schools do not take children of immigrant mums seriously. The staff are also riddled with prejudice and know that the mother doesn't have the ability to stand up to them due to her limited English. The same problem was also there in the Shukri Abdi case. If you don't hold schools accountable and show them you know your rights they will walk all over you.

Reborn

She wasn't present in the school meetings and left her mum alone.Crying about a situation that she could've handled herself instead of her mum who can't speak to deal with it. I've personally attended a few meetings on behalf of parents in the neighbourhood when their kids have issues and just being able to communicate effectively and whilst knowing your rights puts you in a strong position.If she did directly go to school meetings then dismiss my points and f*ck the school!

Wtf is wrong with his sister? Pay for his boxing/MMA lessons instead of publicly displaying his ceeb and eternally c*ck-blocking him.

Literally using her brother’s bullying to garner sympathy and victimhood points whilst humiliating the poor kid. What a pig.
wdym by cuck-blocking him? I bet next time 100s girls will be flocking to him:mjpls:

Do you know what state schools in a rough area of the UK are like? Most Teachers literally don't give a shit because they're often overworked, they'd overlook what could be bullying as banter because they don't want to deal with it, especially if the kid is often around his bullies.

Instead of showing her teenage brother getting called a "Black c*nt" and being battered for 30k people to see and trying to garner sympathy from a bunch of SJW, They/Them twitter neeks, I guarantee you if she paid for self defense classes and had the kid throw a punch, this would stop happening.

That is not enough. I went to a school in a very rough area, also recently seen for myself how Somali boys who aren't even being bullied per say can get targeted by teachers for simply defending themselves. You really cannot argue that the teachers were simply 'overworked' when they were not tired enough to punish the young Somali boy and exclude him instead of the white kids who have been relentlessly harrassing him.

Have you even read the thread?!

We don't even know if he has ever bothered to defend himself. One thing is for certain is that if he was ever to punch them up, he would be expelled for good as he has already been excluded already. That is disgusting. If you're okay with a young Somali boy being punished by teachers, head of years and other adults in positions of school roles, then great but don't you dare expect his family to.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Why she put this on twitter tho? If she really wanted to help she should of gone about it in a different way.

I bet she convinced her miskiin single hooyo that putting it on twitter would do something. When a single hooyo doesnt know english you have kids making decisions. And the kid could be retarded such as this girl here.

The problem with this thread is that none of the Faraxs here read. Too busy being macho. The school has excluded her brother and the cadaan bullies are walking around not being punished.

Please explain how only self defense will work? He is being targeted by teachers and head of years.

Now we have people insulting the sister. If this is how we move as a community then we are finished.

Last edited:

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
She wasn't present in the school meetings and left her mum alone.Crying about a situation that she could've handled herself instead of her mum who can't speak to deal with it. I've personally attended a few meetings on behalf of parents in the neighbourhood when their kids have issues and just being able to communicate effectively and whilst knowing your rights puts you in a strong position.If she did directly go to school meetings then dismiss my points and f*ck the school!

Like you acknowledged yourself, everything you said is purely speculative. You don't know any of those things. Not to mention that she might have not been able to due to other obligations.

Xaruun

VIP
The problem with this thread is that non of the Faraxs here read. Too busy being macho. The school has excluded her brother and the cadaan bullies are walking around not being punished.

Please explain how only self defense will work? He is being targeted by teachers and head of years.

Now we have people insulting the sister. If this is how we move as a community then we are finished.
This is why we need an abo around. Two birds with one stone. He can arrange meetings with and intimidate the teachers/heads of years and teach the boy how to defend himself.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The school has failed in the safeguarding aspect. But again, its a London School, what can I expect. They only do shit when it goes online or people get severely injured. But this notation that the teachers are racist and everybody is ganging up on me has no weight in front of a governors body/complaining body. Evidence is the way to go. The sister has done well, removing his exclusion and got a statement from the school, but online has a lifelong effect for her brother. And it wouldn't take long before people know who he is.

You're still under the impression that anyone gives a f*ck about some Somali refugee getting bullied, they don't. The school doesn't, nor does ofsted, they said as much in their response. Did you forget about Shukri Abdi? These people don't care.

His family needs to be more proactive instead of relying on cadaans for justice. Take him to boxing/MMA classes. Better yet why not start looking for other schools in the area? If that isn't an option then the family should consider moving to the a part of the country where fucking 10yr olds aren't getting knifed.

"But why do they have to uproot themselves" blah blah, your child's wellbeing comes first, I'd move to Chernobyl if it meant my children could be safe. Besides, they're probably living in a council house, it's that not that hard to get another one outside of London. In fact it might be easier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts