TRIGGER WARNING Somali child being racially and physically bullied and given death threats at school in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Correct me if I'm wrong but when I looked up the school on Google I found out that it's located in Walthamstow. I thought it was going to be somewhere outside of London but Walthamstow? It's mostly an area with a lot of immigrants as well so I'm confused.

1616820041683.png

Correct me if I'm wrong but when I looked up the school on Google I found out that it's located in Walthamstow. I thought it was going to be somewhere outside of London but Walthamstow? It's mostly an area with a lot of immigrants as well so I'm confused.
What are the demographics? Maybe he’s one of the very few Africans in his school and the rest are mostly white with some other non african ethnicities and they felt like targeting him

I’m supriesed he got bullied by caadans :dwill:

caadans are pussys:lolbron:

i was expecting madow cause :leon:I was thinking why would a meadow make fun of a persons skin color:drakelaugh:

GemState

36/21
VIP
His family need to send him to self-defense classes and to the gym, also, where is his father in all of this? I guarantee you, his mother and sister are the type to baby, coddle and feed him unhealthily, and they wonder why the kid is soft and getting bullied.

Another reason why 2 parent households and being actively involved with your kids are so important, it would prevent stuff like this from happening.

Apollo

VIP
His family need to send him to self-defense classes and to the gym, also, where is his father in all of this? I guarantee you, his mother and sister are the type to baby, coddle and feed him unhealthily, and they wonder why the kid is soft and getting bullied.

Another reason why 2 parent households and being actively involved with your kids are so important, it would prevent stuff like this from happening.

Nailed it.

wallahi you took the words out of my mouth. I swear they baby their brother and they r the first ones to wonder why his getting bullied. He also didn’t stand up to them which his mom and sisters can’t really teach him to grow some balls that’s his fathers job. we all know schools don’t give 2 shits until someone dies than they act like they did everything they could.
Simple solution, catch them lacking 1 by 1 and hurt them really badly, get suspended for couple of days, come back as a hero 😎

I was expecting somewhere outside london but Walthamstow? I’ve lived there and it’s a somali/Bangladeshi populated area. He must’ve stayed super quiet to get bullied this long.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
He needs a about. This is situations that turn you into a man. Hooyo are there to nurture children in the young years. And fathers are meant to help the transition from a boy to a man. This is a pops situation abo needs to step up

He needs a about. This is situations that turn you into a man. Hooyo are there to nurture children in the young years. And fathers are meant to help the transition from a boy to a man. This is a pops situation abo needs to step up
Death threats, Jumping you on the way home , Threatening your mum thats not ( turning you into a man):farmajoyaab: Its wrong and these people are absolutely disgusting:susp: pls do not encourage this. your probably only saying that because you've never been bullied before so don't judge him he's only 13

Wtf is wrong with his sister? Pay for his boxing/MMA lessons instead of publicly displaying his ceeb and eternally c*ck-blocking him.

Literally using her brother’s bullying to garner sympathy and victimhood points whilst humiliating the poor kid. What a pig.

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Death threats, Jumping you on the way home , Threatening your mum thats not ( turning you into a man):farmajoyaab:Its wrong and these people are absolutely disgusting:susp: pls do not encourage this. your probably only saying that because you've never been bullied before so don't judge him he's only 13
Kids give death threats all the time nobody acts on it. He's sis needs to stop displaying her lil bros ls. He needs fight back its the only way

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
Wtf is wrong with his sister? Pay for his boxing/MMA lessons instead of publicly displaying his ceeb and eternally c*ck-blocking him.

Literally using her brother’s bullying to garner sympathy and victimhood points whilst humiliating the poor kid. What a pig.
You do realise it's hard to defend yourself in a fight when several boys jump you at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending