Somali businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I'm preeing is up for bidding early 2018. I'm currently trying (and struggling) to find out how many times the contract switched hands. I know the current company has been working it since '16. If I manage to find the records of the last 10-15 years and see it has been awarded to multiple companies it would inspire some confidence. If I see they're the type to play it safe and continuously re-contract the same company I might be better off finding a similar contract with a different council instead of trying to fight an uphill battle.

That's what it concluding to last time I asked. This is by far the biggest obstacle. I don't know even know where to start with this. :patrice: Do I just hit up the contract manager at the local pub and slide him 5k. "What exactly are you after mate:damedamn:" He'd probably laugh at my measly 5k and get me hit up with charges :damn:

Preaching to the choir, I swear fake it till you make it is my one true motto. :rejoice:I'm not worried about 'looking' the part. This is my forte. I'd pull out all the stops.
definitely hold on to that 5k no sliding needed:whew:
its hard to say with little information like the type of work on what basis its awarded, if you can do it cheaper better and whose support you need for the government to reconsider based on your pitch. good luck

My relative who lives in Toronto, at Saturday her family will eat at Somali restaurants, cut kid'hair at Somali salon, fix her hair at Somali salon, buy halal meat/grocery at Somali grocery, the husband will drink the tea at Somali cafe. End of year, file her tax with Somali accountant.
:ohhhdamn::lawd::ahh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol y'all are minorities here don't rock the boat:mjpls:
Minority where? We are the state representative, council men, board of education members. We pretty much own the state!

I won't derail this topic with qabiil talk. But don't lie waryaa.

Minority where? We are the state representative, council men, board of education members. We pretty much own the state!

I won't derail this topic with qabiil talk. But don't lie waryaa.
You got all that through hoodwinking the Somali mass here inshallah my Republican uncle will overthrow the treachery:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.