Somali brother complains about lack of marriages and 4b movement

He was infallible and to say that he would succumb and stoop low to a biological male level is disingenuous.
"Ive stopped trying btw. It is what it is. You can’t change their minds. MEN just see us as objects. Theres a whole proven study on that."

Research shows brains see men as people, women as body parts | Announce | University of Nebraska-Lincoln

newsroom.unl.edu
newsroom.unl.edu
Straight from the horses mouth. Was Nabi Muhammad not a man?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Nigga I just said the prophet doesnt count! The prophet cannot formulate an evil thought. Hes infallible ma fahantay. He isnt on the same level as biological males ya rabi:snoop:
You cited a study that said all men are biologically wired this way so that is what i'm responding to.

Anyways I'm going to stop responding since this was moved to the women's den

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You cited a study that said all men are biologically wired this way so that is what i'm responding to.

Anyways I'm going to stop responding since this was moved to the women's den
Ok. All biological males beside the prophet and other messengers. Happy?

NidarNidar

Punisher
A good man searching for a wife won't be out in the pastures for too long, remember men your past will always catch up with you, be careful about who you surround yourself with.

4b, like the word dayouth has went from unknown vocab to something people casually reference in the last year (completely different demographics, I know)
I would've never thought it would ever make its way into semi-mainstream internet vocabulary. Now, when I go into a comment section of any TikTok video reporting sex-based discrimination/ crimes or misogyny all the top comments are talking about 4b.

Idk if it will ever genuinely turn into a popular movement or if its an internet thing

Trending