109310681.jpg

111305021.jpg

111122301.jpg

111377591.jpg

117940931.jpg

109513791.jpg

130656091.jpg

You're disgusting I hope you never have kids :pacspit:

Or I hope you wife has a steamy affair behind ur back with the Gardner and all ur children are secretly his! You won't find out tho until chrismas day when she leaves you in the dead of the night with her kids and half ur belongings while leaving u nothing but a confession note and a garden hedge shearer :pacspit:
if u were a muslim, I'd be afraid but since ur wishes aren't accepted for obvious reasons, i ain't afraid now.
my wife wouldn't cheat. she'll end up with the real deal.:rejoice: she'd be :ahh:every night.

now since I am a muslim, and fasting let me make a dua. I hope your boys turn out gay and date each other, I hope ur girls turn out s at age 12 and contract stds and hiv. I hope you lose your mind in ur mid 30s and get locked up in a mental institution.

send for me? what's that supposed to mean walaal? All I said was she wasn't a 4 and u were a hater and I was right. :damedamn:
keep hating adigo shan ah. ur average, what gives u the guts to call a woman who looks better than u ugly?

Look at this ?

I won't bother repeating what you said
But you instigated this tonight.

Take you're L's and stop quoting me
You pig

I don't have to defend how I look
Because I'm SECURE

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

YOU ON THE HAND IS UGGGLLLYY

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Look at this ?

You pig

Because I'm SECURE

Somebody who is supposedly "secure" wouldn't be losing their mind on the internet based on something a stranger said. Somebody who is supposedly "10/10" wouldn't need the validation of someone from the internet.

Look at this ?

You pig

Because I'm SECURE

like I said she looks better than u and is probably smarter than u.
i ain't surprised u hating on her. btw u can't call me ugly:drakekidding:, I already called myself ugly.
i didnt call u ugly either, i called u average. take it as a compliment and move on walaal.

if u were a muslim, I'd be afraid but since ur wishes aren't accepted for obvious reasons, i ain't afraid now.
my wife wouldn't cheat. she'll end up with the real deal.:rejoice: she'd be :ahh:every night.

now since I am a muslim, and fasting let me make a dua. I hope your boys turn out gay and date each other, I hope ur girls turn out s at age 12 and contract stds and hiv. I hope you lose your mind in ur mid 30s and get locked up in a mental institution.

Don't worry I will pass this habbar onto my hooyo and all the ayeeyos at my local mosque and their combined strength will make sure you end up forever alone!

While I'm here I hope you get a bidaar, I hope you get erectile dysfunction, I hope your balls shrink and evetually fall off like sad little raisins I hope it rains tomorrow and your shoes get wet. I hope you step on lego everyday for the rest of your life, I hope you spend the rest of your days in a shitty retail job for all of eternity cleaning up puke in aisle 11 and chasing drug dealers out of the car park :lawd:

like I said she looks better than u and is probably smarter than u.
i ain't surprised u hating on her. btw u can't call me ugly:drakekidding:, I already called myself ugly.
i didnt call u ugly either, i called u average. take it as a compliment and move on walaal.

Horta let me try and get this through
To you're think head...

I CAN CALL HER ANYTHING,
I WANT

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO
ABOUT IT?

THIS NIGGA GETTING EMOTIONAL OVER A
WHITE

IMG_6505.PNG
IMG_6505.PNG
IMG_6505.PNG

Resulting to name calling me,
How sweet small dick

BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD

You must be desparate

You're so ugly even prostitutes
Give you a refund

View attachment 21457
:what: where did I call u names? ur making up shit as u go and everyone is probably looking at u like :westbrookwtf:

U called me , ugly, bastard, small dick nigga and all i said was ur a 5 and that girl is prettier than u and smarter than u.:sass1:

u call that name calling?

:what: where did I call u names? ur making up shit as u go and everyone is probably looking at u like :westbrookwtf:

U called me , ugly, bastard, small dick nigga and all i said was ur a 5 and that girl is prettier than u and smarter than u.:sass1:

u call that name calling?

Do you think I care what anyone
On this site thinks?

You tried implying I was a halal
Pork!

This is why I'm roasting you're
Malnourished ass

Get the f*ck out of here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts