Somali bro defending his PAWG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo ashy abdi.... how can you speak
When you look like this

Compared to you I'm a 10/10

View attachment 21448
but I am a 4 tho so even a 6 would look like a 10 compared to me. Thanks for proving my point that you are at best, a 5. if u remove the make up, u might just drop to my level who knows. anyways, we don't have to listen to u. remember that. just because u say something doesnt mean it's true. learn to accept that.

In case you don't know that famous kid nicknamed Cali Qawaane died in Australia AUN. Unfortunately he died from lung collapse and other health problems.

Thats what i was just thinking about too kid was always posting vids on FB last i've seeing about him was a picture of him in the hospital with all sorts of tubes stuck on him.

She is 10/10. She got the right to brag. You haven't seen her hair pic?

:banderas:

Don't know about other girls but Cushitic even without showing a pic comes across as bayuutiful.

My instincts are always right.
she's already proven that she's a 5 bro. go find someone else to paint sxb.

Never in the history of -dom have i witnessed such simping ease up on the simping sxb :drakewtf:

Have you watched the video and saw the girl's embarrassed and loyal demeanor while the brother goes off on explaining what happened? He is very wrong for making her go through the process. He could have taped the episode by himself and explained to her later what he said.

Her loyalty on display is something admirable. She is willing to do anything including being embarrassed like that for love. That to me is worth the sacrifice.

Naturally, I would side with her against anyone.

but I am a 4 tho so even a 6 would look like a 10 compared to me. Thanks for proving my point that you are at best, a 5. if u remove the make up, u might just drop to my level who knows. anyways, we don't have to listen to u. remember that. just because u say something doesnt mean it's true. learn to accept that.

LISTEN WE BOTH KNOW YOU
AINT A 4 .....

YOU GIMP STARTING AN ARGUMENT WITH A SOMALI
FEMALE YOU AINT EVEN
A MAN I REVOKE THAT CARD

ASS, EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP I'D BEAT YOURE
ASS.

HOWS A SKINNY ASHY c*nt
TRYING TO TALK TO ME
ABOUT LOOKS

ATTACKING ME COS I SAID
SHES A 4/10 YOU FOOL
IMG_6538.GIF

LISTEN WE BOTH KNOW YOU
AINT A 4 .....

YOU GIMP STARTING AN ARGUMENT WITH A SOMALI
FEMALE YOU AINT EVEN
A MAN I REVOKE THAT CARD

ASS, EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP I'D BEAT YOURE
ASS.

HOWS A SKINNY ASHY c*nt
TRYING TO TALK TO ME
ABOUT LOOKS

ATTACKING ME COS I SAID
SHES A 4/10 YOU FOOL
View attachment 21452
giphy.gif

she looks better than u walaal until proven otherwise
dont get mad at me for saying she ain't ugly.

Have you watched the video and saw the girl's embarrassed and loyal demeanor while the brother goes off on explaining what happened? He is very wrong for making her go through the process. He could have taped the episode by himself and explained to her later what he said.

Her loyalty on display is something admirable. She is willing to do anything including being embarrassed like that for love. That to me is worth the sacrifice.

Naturally, I would side with her against anyone.

Disregard that comment it wasn't here nor there, and i agree with you sxb

across all cultures and religions, children take their father's names. ur a vessel, factory, a machine, u produce and that kid will claim his father's side and we would not consider that child a somali. I am not even sure he would consider himself a somali. why are u so triggered tho? did u already have an outcast child? those are facts.

my dream is to expand the somali race.
somali father+any female=somali child with qabiil.
somali female+non somali male= outcasts, children with ajnabi identities.

Do u now see why I want faaraxs to conquer the little towns in europe?

You're disgusting I hope you never have kids :pacspit:

Or I hope you wife has a steamy affair behind ur back with the Gardner and all ur children are secretly his! You won't find out tho until chrismas day when she leaves you in the dead of the night with her kids and half ur belongings while leaving u nothing but a confession note and a garden hedge shearer :pacspit:

CORRECTION EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU SENT FOR ME COS I SAID SHES A 4/10

Forget her, how can you speak with
You're ugly skinny ass?

You make an anorexia look fat.

View attachment 21454
send for me? what's that supposed to mean walaal? All I said was she wasn't a 4 and u were a hater and I was right. :damedamn:
keep hating adigo shan ah. ur average, what gives u the guts to call a woman who looks better than u ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.