Somali bro defending his PAWG

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Damn guys relax it ain't that deep, calling the girl ugly and shit..:damn:

Are you halimos trying to insinuate that Faaraxs can't get good looking ajnabis.. :birdman:
Thats what i concluded too!
faaraxs get jelly when xaliimos date out and vice versa :kanyehmm:

He needs to dupe the camel herders and have her put a scarf on her head then post similar pic. They would be praising the hell out of her. Poor guy, he cares about what Somalis think. I would do this to give my girlfriend the pleasure to brag about us while I give the camel herders something to praise.

Insults from Djibouti and Hargeisa got to him I guess

:russ::russ:

And he looks like Wesley Snipes

:ohhh:

I came in here trying to be neutral..but I can't decide who's worse looking him or her. Actually him, by a loooong mile. The way his going on you would think his something special :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::mjlol:

I came in here trying to be neutral..but I can't decide who's worse looking him or her. Actually him, by a loooong mile. The way his going on you would think his something special :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::mjlol:

He is special because of the woman standing next to him, don't be jealous cute Hilaac.

:lolbron:

Listen why you getting triggered
Though?

I'm beginning to think this dude is
You in the video.

It would explain why you're getting
Emotional over my comment?

Don't cry

Superior? A white woman? Hahahahaga

Ain't you're birther Somali? So a white
Woman is superior to her even?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

WOW WOW WOW
keep hating while claiming to be 10/10.
why doesnt that shock me. :mjlol:

He is special because of the woman standing next to him, don't be jealous cute Hilaac.

:lolbron:

You got it wrong bro

I applaud her and her innate naxariis

IMG_0411.GIF

bidaar doesn't kick in for abdis until early 20s. meanwhile little shaniquaas need new hair every month by the age of 1 or 2. I am guessing u failed math class.
A* student mate:mjswag:

who even said anything about little shaniquas? anything from little linling, baby roger jr to Juan Angel Felipe is on the table aswell:mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She is 10/10. She got the right to brag. You haven't seen her hair pic?

:banderas:

Don't know about other girls but Cushitic even without showing a pic comes across as bayuutiful.

My instincts are always right.
She showed you a hair picture & youre kowtowing & brown nosing I would hate to see how you act when she's around you in the flesh kkkk nigga would be prostrating.

You got it wrong bro

I applaud her and her innate naxariis

View attachment 21447

I feel bad for her. I would not put her in that uncomfortable situation using a language she does not understand and her knowing what happened. To me, the woman who loves me gets my undivided loyalty and gets my full emotional and physical protection. It will be my woman against my clan, my woman against my society. They will learn to respect her 100%. With that said, cultural sensitivity is important and I would avoid drawing the unneeded attention to my love life to begin with. I would teach her what to do and not to do before things like this happen to avoid issues like this.

PS: Was teasing you about the jealousy btw.

Here is a rose for you hun, my apologies

I feel bad for her. I would not put her in that uncomfortable situation using a language she does not understand and her knowing what happened. To me, the woman who loves me gets my undivided loyalty and gets my full emotional and physical protection. It will be my woman against my clan, my woman against my society. They will learn to respect her 100%. With that said, cultural sensitivity is important and I would avoid drawing the unneeded attention to my love life to begin with. I would teach what to do and not before things like this happen to avoid issues like this.

Never in the history of -dom have i witnessed such simping ease up on the simping sxb :drakewtf:

I feel bad for her. I would not put her in that uncomfortable situation using a language she does not understand and her knowing what happened. To me, the woman who loves me gets my undivided loyalty and gets my full emotional and physical protection. It will be my woman against my clan, my woman against my society. They will learn to respect her 100%. With that said, cultural sensitivity is important and I would avoid drawing the unneeded attention to my love life to begin with. I would teach what to do and not before things like this happen to avoid issues like this.

This is beautiful walaal. You can never go wrong with that kind of mindset. I firmly believe in this world you attract the type of energy you put out, so going to those lengths and being that sort of person, surely you will end up an equally blessed person :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts