Somali boy stabbed and died in 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Damn you got shot 3 times as well

What haven’t you done? :ftw9nwa:

Nothing wallahi. I got shot for no reason but alhamdulillah the bullet never hit me. In Toronto, many young Somali boys get killed for no absolute reason.

It was in my teenage days when I was in the wrong neighbourhoods and people from those ends would assume I'm their opp.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
A lot of Somali boys that were killed in the streets weren't even gang affiliated. The ones in the gang move smart and are unlikely to get killed.

I myself even got shot almost three times but alhamdulillah the bullet never touched me.

I remember getting into a driveby. I remember my car getting shot multiple times so I had to speed up my car and I remember I got shot just outside the corner shop after getting a drink but I escaped, and luckily all the bullets missed me. Plus, I ain't part of no gang banger. I'm actually studying at a top university called University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine.

I just get shot for the wrong reasons because I was Somali so they assume I was some ciyaal suuq creeping on their block and it's sad wallahi.

Somali men in Toronto struggle for the wrong reasons but they still do their job without complaining. I think this is what our ancestors adopted which made us such a resilient people.
Woah, you can never be to careful but Alhamdulillah you are ok. :faysalwtf:

Ahh stabbing memories... remember the Nigerian boy who got stabbed and left for dead by a young thug around 99’ can’t rememberer his name. Years later turns out he was set up by his friend the black guy from Star Wars.
What are you on about?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Nothing wallahi. I got shot for no reason but alhamdulillah the bullet never hit me. In Toronto, many young Somali boys get killed for no absolute reason.

It was in my teenage days when I was in the wrong neighbourhoods and people from those ends would assume I'm their opp.

You got shot at*

This whole time I was thinking the bullets hit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending