Somali boy stabbed and died in 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 15-year old Somali boy has been stabbed to death in London following a row over an alleged debt of £10.
Abdulkadir Maye died from serious wounds sustained during a fight with two boys who were armed with knives at a youth centre in East London, during a lunch break Friday.
Efforts by paramedics to save the boy's life were to no avail and he was pronounced dead before he arrived at the hospital.
According to friends of Abdulkadir who witnessed the murder, he was approached by two youths who asked him for the money they claimed he owed them.
The Somali could not produce the money.
Some minutes later the two boys returned with a knife and violence erupted.
Abdulkadir tried to fight back to defend himself but he was overpowered and collapsed from the stab wounds.
One of the boys, caught by Abdulkadir's schoolmates, is under police custody for questioning.
A woman who is said to have tried to impede the police at the scene of the incident has also been arrested for questioning.
The police could not confirm the circumstances under which the boy met his death.
They have called on eyewitnesses to come forward to help them establish what happened before he was killed.
However the police, who are keeping an open mind about the motive of the murder, added that the attack might have been racial though they were also considering domestic and bullying theories.
A spokesman for the teenager's school said the murder was a terrible tragedy and expressed concern and sympathy to friends and family of the victim for the great loss.
Abdulkadir, whose parents escaped from war-torn Somalia in 1995 and since then sought asylum in the UK, was the tenth of twelve children in the family.
He was preparing to write his General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) examinations this year.
His 20-year old sister, Rahma, described Abdulkadir as a young man with a lot of dreams.
"My brother was a keen footballer and an outgoing talented artist who had his paintings displayed at the University of East London.
He was a young man who did not deserve to die," she said.
Abdulkadir's uncle, Aweys Maye Maolim said: "We came into the UK to escape from the war.
We are religious people who wanted to escape the aggression of the civil war.
But we have come here only to find another .
to lose a son.
"When you send your children to school, you do not expect knives to be wielded against them especially in broad daylight and in front of crowds of other children.
"Even in London there have been so many victims already and we are sure there will be others if this is left without punishment for those responsible," he said.
The murder of Abdulkadir comes merely three weeks after British Prime Minister Tony Blair joined Mr and Mrs Richard Taylor of Nigeria to commemorate the murder of their 10-year-old son, Damilola Taylor.
Damilola bled to death from knife wounds following an attack on his way home from an after-school computer class in South London.
There is a growing concern in the UK about the rampant knife- carrying culture gaining more and more popularity among teenagers.

08 Dezembro 2001 19:04:00

Macalin M

Out here
It’s even more hectic now that they’ve assimilated, before at least they where mostly together. Now you see all Afro/carribean migrants in the same gang killing other Afro/carribean migrants

I remember this story from a very long time ago apparently the killer is jamaican he was due to get deported to Jamaica but lied and said he's gay to avoid deportation i could be wrong

I remember this story from a very long time ago apparently the killer is jamaican he was due to get deported to Jamaica but lied and said he's gay to avoid deportation i could be wrong

How can being gay..stop you from being deported?

Macalin M

Out here
Earlier this year there was the Camden Town stabbings. Regardless of wether they where GM’s or not. I have sympathy for the parents. They escape a country filled with clan wars so you can live a life in the West but you end up dying over an area/postcode or a petty argument.

Earlier this year there was the Camden Town stabbings. Regardless of wether they where GM’s or not. I have sympathy for the parents. They escape a country filled with clan wars so you can live a life in the West but you end up dying over an area/postcode or a petty argument.

its really sad... somali young males dying at exponential rates due to gang violence...

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Ahh stabbing memories... remember the Nigerian boy who got stabbed and left for dead by a young thug around 99’ can’t rememberer his name. Years later turns out he was set up by his friend the black guy from Star Wars.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
2001? Damn that was almost 18 years ago. AUN to him.

Here is another Somali stabbing I found from 2009 in London.

Hassan-Kul-Hawadle_1318534c.jpg

"Somali teenager Hassan had stopped to fill up his car with petrol at the Total service station when he and a friend were set upon.

Friends of the pair claimed today that they were the latest victims of a simmering feud between groups of Somali and Afghan youths in the area.

Mr Hawadleh, of Colindale, was described by friends today as "gentle" and a "hard-working" student who may have been targeted simply because he was Somali.

Speaking today his family home in Colindale, north London, Hassan's sister, Ubed, said: "We have a real problem in society today - stabbing has just become the norm - it has replaced fist fighting. People's lives are no longer valued.

"He wasn't the sort of boy to hang out in gangs, he was a sensible character.

"Hassan knew and was loved by lots of people. He was a young, innocent child just getting started on his life. I don't know why he was killed, I just don't know what to say about it."

The brother of the teenager killed at Maryland station, who still has not been named, has spoken of his shock.

He fought back tears and said: "I have no idea why happened or why he was stabbed - no one was after him.

"He was a very popular, nice lad and we were tight. We were all friends.

"I'm proud of my brother and I am just gutted.""

Another innocent Somali boy called Abdikarim Abdikarim was killed in 2008 in Toronto.

watpbdot7dm5evsn4iea.jpg

Here is the report from the Toronto Police Service in 2008 for the death of Abdikarim Abdikarim.

AUN to all of them. They were no criminals but were innocent good boys that were killed just because they were in the wrong neighbourhood at the wrong time.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
2001? Damn that was almost 18 years ago. AUN to him.

Here is another Somali stabbing I found from 2009 in London.

Hassan-Kul-Hawadle_1318534c.jpg

"Somali teenager Hassan had stopped to fill up his car with petrol at the Total service station when he and a friend were set upon.

Friends of the pair claimed today that they were the latest victims of a simmering feud between groups of Somali and Afghan youths in the area.

Mr Hawadleh, of Colindale, was described by friends today as "gentle" and a "hard-working" student who may have been targeted simply because he was Somali.

Speaking today his family home in Colindale, north London, Hassan's sister, Ubed, said: "We have a real problem in society today - stabbing has just become the norm - it has replaced fist fighting. People's lives are no longer valued.

"He wasn't the sort of boy to hang out in gangs, he was a sensible character.

"Hassan knew and was loved by lots of people. He was a young, innocent child just getting started on his life. I don't know why he was killed, I just don't know what to say about it."

The brother of the teenager killed at Maryland station, who still has not been named, has spoken of his shock.

He fought back tears and said: "I have no idea why happened or why he was stabbed - no one was after him.

"He was a very popular, nice lad and we were tight. We were all friends.

"I'm proud of my brother and I am just gutted.""

Another innocent Somali boy called Abdikarim Abdikarim was killed in 2008 in Toronto.

watpbdot7dm5evsn4iea.jpg

Here is the report from the Toronto Police Service in 2008 for the death of Abdikarim Abdikarim.

AUN to all of them. They were no criminals but were killed because they were in the wrong neighbourhood at the wrong time.
Wallahi, it makes me sad. Not all people stabbed are affiliated with gangs. AUN.

The parents play a large part, they are supposed to provide the wisdom and lesson's especially when the kid is between the ages of 11-17 were a guiding hand is required.

The work of course should start much earlier in life, but alas these parents were busy quarrelling over meaningless stuff loosing sight of the greater goal, most of them grew up in broken households as a result.

When you behave in such a short-sighted despicable irresponsible way as a parent, not only do you loose your kids through either death, prison, dom or ciyaal-suuqnimo which will serve as a burden for you in this life and the next.

But even if they escape these degeneracy's and become somewhat successful in life in the material sense they will forget about you the same way you forgot about them in this world.

I met many of these types of vain spawns, forget about this world, the parents don't even benefit from them after their death because of their irreligious disposition because no one even bothered to raise them with it and hence the satanist state did.

You will often find the recurrent ayah in the quran whenever calamity or punishment befalls a people "because of what their own hands have set forth" which in contemporary times refers to the investments that you have made.

The irresponsible vanity struck narcissistic type of society that we live in breeds these types of filth that I wouldn't even trust to raise a pet animal let alone a child.

Sunan Ibn Mājah 4105

Zaid ibn Thabit reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever makes the world his most important matter, Allah will confound his affairs and make poverty appear before his eyes and he will not get anything from the world except what has been decreed for him.

Whoever makes the Hereafter his most important matter, Allah will settle his affairs and make him content in his heart and the world will come to him although he does not want it.”

Macalin M

Out here
If you have young brothers or cousins, make sure they stay on their studies. The amount of Somali deaths in the uk this year is shocking. Sooner or later we will end up being the exact same as Jamaicans. However it is true that you don’t have to be an ciyalsuuk to get stabbed. People in my area have been stabbed.
Over 60 murders in the capital this year is crazy though

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wallahi, it makes me sad. Not all people stabbed are affiliated with gangs. AUN.

A lot of Somali boys that were killed in the streets weren't even gang affiliated. The ones in the gang move smart and are unlikely to get killed.

I myself even got shot almost three times but alhamdulillah the bullet never touched me.

I remember getting into a driveby. I remember my car getting shot multiple times so I had to speed up my car and I remember I got shot just outside the corner shop after getting a drink but I escaped, and luckily all the bullets missed me. Plus, I ain't part of no gang banger. I'm actually studying at a top university called University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine.

I just get shot for the wrong reasons because I was Somali so they assume I was some ciyaal suuq creeping on their block and it's sad wallahi.

Somali men in Toronto struggle for the wrong reasons but they still do their job without complaining. I think this is what our ancestors adopted which made us such a resilient people.

Status
Not open for further replies.