Somali boy stabbed and died in 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need these goons to keep killing each other. Victims are collateral damage.
Less stress on our federal and provincial budget.

The good die young.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
nothing like Canada since 2005 more than 100 somali males killed in the streets most were innocent

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Ubax45_ @Active asylum Is it funny of me getting shot three times for no reason?

Both of y'all should be ashamed of yourself wallahi especially in the blessed month of Ramadan. Alhamdulillah I never got hit with a bullet but it ain't funny.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A 15-year old Somali boy has been stabbed to death in London following a row over an alleged debt of £10.
Abdulkadir Maye died from serious wounds sustained during a fight with two boys who were armed with knives at a youth centre in East London, during a lunch break Friday.
Efforts by paramedics to save the boy's life were to no avail and he was pronounced dead before he arrived at the hospital.
According to friends of Abdulkadir who witnessed the murder, he was approached by two youths who asked him for the money they claimed he owed them.
The Somali could not produce the money.
Some minutes later the two boys returned with a knife and violence erupted.
Abdulkadir tried to fight back to defend himself but he was overpowered and collapsed from the stab wounds.
One of the boys, caught by Abdulkadir's schoolmates, is under police custody for questioning.
A woman who is said to have tried to impede the police at the scene of the incident has also been arrested for questioning.
The police could not confirm the circumstances under which the boy met his death.
They have called on eyewitnesses to come forward to help them establish what happened before he was killed.
However the police, who are keeping an open mind about the motive of the murder, added that the attack might have been racial though they were also considering domestic and bullying theories.
A spokesman for the teenager's school said the murder was a terrible tragedy and expressed concern and sympathy to friends and family of the victim for the great loss.
Abdulkadir, whose parents escaped from war-torn Somalia in 1995 and since then sought asylum in the UK, was the tenth of twelve children in the family.
He was preparing to write his General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) examinations this year.
His 20-year old sister, Rahma, described Abdulkadir as a young man with a lot of dreams.
"My brother was a keen footballer and an outgoing talented artist who had his paintings displayed at the University of East London.
He was a young man who did not deserve to die," she said.
Abdulkadir's uncle, Aweys Maye Maolim said: "We came into the UK to escape from the war.
We are religious people who wanted to escape the aggression of the civil war.
But we have come here only to find another .
to lose a son.
"When you send your children to school, you do not expect knives to be wielded against them especially in broad daylight and in front of crowds of other children.
"Even in London there have been so many victims already and we are sure there will be others if this is left without punishment for those responsible," he said.
The murder of Abdulkadir comes merely three weeks after British Prime Minister Tony Blair joined Mr and Mrs Richard Taylor of Nigeria to commemorate the murder of their 10-year-old son, Damilola Taylor.
Damilola bled to death from knife wounds following an attack on his way home from an after-school computer class in South London.
There is a growing concern in the UK about the rampant knife- carrying culture gaining more and more popularity among teenagers.

08 Dezembro 2001 19:04:00

relax. This thing happened 17 years ago and also he was the tenth out of 12th child. His mama and papa will be fine. Nextttt

A lot of Somali boys that were killed in the streets weren't even gang affiliated. The ones in the gang move smart and are unlikely to get killed.

I myself even got shot almost three times but alhamdulillah the bullet never touched me.

I remember getting into a driveby. I remember my car getting shot multiple times so I had to speed up my car and I remember I got shot just outside the corner shop after getting a drink but I escaped, and luckily all the bullets missed me. Plus, I ain't part of no gang banger. I'm actually studying at a top university called University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine.

I just get shot for the wrong reasons because I was Somali so they assume I was some ciyaal suuq creeping on their block and it's sad wallahi.

Somali men in Toronto struggle for the wrong reasons but they still do their job without complaining. I think this is what our ancestors adopted which made us such a resilient people.

Okay 50 cent...

You're not funny. What happened to me in the past wasn't a joke. Either contribute to this forum or be quiet.

Men who constantly talk about how handsome they are..and their beautiful caramel complexion..don't get shot at..ya Ilaahay yaqaan..
:noneck:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Men who constantly talk about how handsome they are..and their beautiful caramel complexion..don't get shot at..ya Ilaahay yaqaan..

Again you're not funny. I got shot because I was in wrong the neighborhoods were gang members from these areas would assume I'm their opp. Plus, I got shot in my teenage years where I would wear designer clothes and belt. I would go to different neighborhoods to chill with my friends or go to different cages to play basketball or go to gym like any other young person would do but I remember getting shot for no reason. I'm simply sharing my experience since many innocent Somali boys get killed in the streets for no absolute reason. Alhamdulillah I never got hit with a bullet and Alhamdulillah I have my own good house and my parents have their own nice house.

Again you're not funny. I got shot because I was in wrong the neighborhoods were gang members from these areas would assume I'm their opp. Plus, I got shot in my teenage years where I would wear designer clothes and belt. I would go to different neighborhoods to chill with my friends or go to different cages to play basketball or go to gym like any other young person would do but I remember getting shot for no reason. I'm simply sharing my experience since many innocent Somali boys get killed in the streets for no absolute reason. Alhamdulillah I never got hit with a bullet and Alhamdulillah I have my own good house and my parents have their own good house.

so you got shot at because you was wearing a Gucci belt?...been badana inanku..:deadpeter:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
so you got shot at because you was wearing a Gucci belt?...been badana inanku..:deadpeter:

No, I got shot because I was in a different neighborhood where I did not know these people. I'm simply telling you what my hobbies were and what I use to wear in my teenage years, don't twist my words.

Do you want me to post links of Somali boys getting killed for no reason? There's alot in Toronto and @sigmund can tell you that.

May Allah curse you since it's Ramadan. Not only you're joking with me but trying to call me a liar.

No, I got shot because I was in a different neighborhood where I did not know these people. I'm simply telling you what my hobbies were and what I use to wear in my teenage years, don't twist my words.

Do you want me to post links of Somali boys getting killed for no reason? There's alot in Toronto and @sigmund can tell you that.

May Allah curse you since it's Ramadan. Not only you're joking with me but trying to call me a liar.

I eat too much for afur..can I puke all over you?... :vqbuyv0:

You are a little over emotional tonight Facts..ii caafi aboowe nooh..

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I eat too much for afur..can I puke all over you?... :vqbuyv0:

You are a little over emotional tonight Facts..ii caafi aboowe nooh..

Emotional? I'm simply sharing my worse experience in my past and you're making fun of it. I don't take that disrespect and it's Ramadan and I'm trying to stay calm but you're irritating me with your pure ignorance and terrible jokes.

You can joke around with other stuff but not with this subject.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Again you're not funny. I got shot because I was in wrong the neighborhoods were gang members from these areas would assume I'm their opp. Plus, I got shot in my teenage years where I would wear designer clothes and belt. I would go to different neighborhoods to chill with my friends or go to different cages to play basketball or go to gym like any other young person would do but I remember getting shot for no reason. I'm simply sharing my experience since many innocent Somali boys get killed in the streets for no absolute reason. Alhamdulillah I never got hit with a bullet and Alhamdulillah I have my own good house and my parents have their own nice house.
IF I was in a gang neighbourhood I would wear the brokest outfit to avoid getting attention walking around with expensive stuff is gonna make them think youre one of em

Emotional? I'm simply sharing my worse experience in my past and you're making fun of it. I don't take that disrespect and it's Ramadan and I'm trying to stay calm but you're irritating me with your pure ignorance and terrible jokes.

You can joke around with other stuff but not with this subject.

:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

World

VIP
A lot of Somali boys that were killed in the streets weren't even gang affiliated. The ones in the gang move smart and are unlikely to get killed.

I myself even got shot almost three times but alhamdulillah the bullet never touched me.

I remember getting into a driveby. I remember my car getting shot multiple times so I had to speed up my car and I remember I got shot just outside the corner shop after getting a drink but I escaped, and luckily all the bullets missed me. Plus, I ain't part of no gang banger. I'm actually studying at a top university called University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine.

I just get shot for the wrong reasons because I was Somali so they assume I was some ciyaal suuq creeping on their block and it's sad wallahi.

Somali men in Toronto struggle for the wrong reasons but they still do their job without complaining. I think this is what our ancestors adopted which made us such a resilient people.
Damn you got shot 3 times as well

What haven’t you done? :ftw9nwa:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
IF I was in a gang neighbourhood I would wear the brokest outfit to avoid getting attention walking around with expensive stuff is gonna make them think youre one of em

Well now I'm smart of course and everyone learns from their mistake. I was just a young and reckless kid back then, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.