Somali Black Supremacist vs The Saint and The Sinner

why did this brother embarrass us like this 🥲

Marquett flames this Somali troll on YouTube who tries to defend African American women to an African American man! Ceebta Aduunka 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
There are more Habesha than Somalis in the West, but Somalis scream louder than anyone else on the African continent. What's with this overwhelming hunger for attention?

Shame GIF

Don't mess with any African American with a Mobutu Sese Seko hat that says "my dear brother" often and says, "huuh~," every time he makes a point like an ex-central African warlord in good spirit. An individual like that is knowledgeable about his people.:ftw9nwa:

I can't be watching cringy shit like this anymore. We need to have a campaign for all Somalis if they post any cringy shit please for the love of God just state your Ethiopian. We are getting hit from all side and the crazy thing is some of these are self-inflicted.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I can't be watching cringy shit like this anymore. We need to have a campaign for all Somalis if they post any cringy shit please for the love of God just state your Ethiopian. We are getting hit from all side and the crazy thing is some of these are self-inflicted.
why did this brother embarrass us like this 🥲

Marquett flames this Somali troll on YouTube who tries to defend African American women to an African American man! Ceebta Aduunka 🤦‍♂️

Those madow red pill niggas tend to dress nice and stay in shape.

When they see a skinny bum looking African they can't take them seriously. This whole interaction was cringe. Bro don't look that bad honestly but I've seen worse :mjkkk: . Red pill niggas won't take you seriously if they think you look ugly.

We need more Somali men to take care of their appearance.

There are more Habesha than Somalis in the West, but Somalis scream louder than anyone else on the African continent. What's with this overwhelming hunger for attention?

Shame GIF
Probably has something to do with coming from large families where growing up,there is not much one to one attention from the parents.

Its like watching a child act out just to get some attention even if its getting slapped around.

Trending

Latest posts