Somali beauty Contest considering retracting Mrs Somalia due to her looks without makeup

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They are considering removing it due to how terrible she looks without makeup they were fooled.

TekNiKo

VIP
Jeez and they would rather cast those bleached overweight *****es. Such self haterz
DC1A33B1-E2F4-4D52-824D-7004B2066646.jpeg

Your telling me she gonna win against this kind of competition? I am glad the Beauty contest organizers are gonna throw her out. Embarassing.

Xoxoxo

VIP
View attachment 206078

Your telling me she gonna win against this kind of competition? I am glad the Beauty contest organizers are gonna throw her out. Embarassing.
Miss Egypt is af the same level.

algeria doesn’t even look like your average Amazigh/Berber aka she’s Arabic. Out of the 3 she is the most feminine one and it’s hard to show off yourself because both Algeria and Egypt are showing off their hair and body.

I don’t want to be mean but with all the stunning beauties in our ethnicity and that’s who they picked to be the winner..

It’s so obvious that her light skin tone was a huge factor in her winning. She doesn’t stand a chance in the bigger competition

Her wearing hijab is not an excuse because Halima Aden also wears hijab and she’s more beautiful than most other models that show everything off. We’ve all seen stunning hijabis. You either got it or you don’t

Xoxoxo

VIP
At this point we should let diasporas represent this because we are losing our standards of beauty

They should have chosen wisely to begin with. However, she is still far from ugly and it’s unfortunate to give her the title and then take it away

TekNiKo

VIP
I don’t want to be mean but with all the stunning beauties in our ethnicity and that’s who they picked to be the winner..

It’s so obvious that her light skin tone was a huge factor in her winning. She doesn’t stand a chance in the bigger competition

Her wearing hijab is not an excuse because Halima Aden also wears hijab and she’s more beautiful than most other models that show everything off. We’ve all seen stunning hijabis. You either got it or you don’t
Absolutely you get me, stunning Hijabis can win against non hijabis. She doesnt have that “it” factor.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo have you noticed women nowadays wear heavier makeup? almost drag queen level.
Makeup was developed by Transgenders originally in the early 30s to make them more feminine. Women caught on much later, basically its a deception tool.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
I find it sickening that you lot are willingly participating in the online bullying of a young girl.. praying for her mental health walaahi..

Nothing more revolting than seeing old grown men taking part in this borderline disgusting sht... Shine has such a big platform..he has no business amplifying this bs walaahi..

Last edited:

Trending