Somali beauty Contest considering retracting Mrs Somalia due to her looks without makeup

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
She is beautiful and there’s nothing wrong with her representing us, go ahead abaayo and win it all :)

reer

VIP
Makeup was developed by Transgenders originally in the early 30s to make them more feminine. Women caught on much later, basically its a deception tool.
the beauty industry is brutal. get gabadha out of the competition. its way more merciful to do it now. imagine she competes and the judges reaction is this.
tenor (3).gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She's not model beauty, more kinda housewife beauty.

She is average. Nothing wrong with that. However, winning would mean getting a qualitatively highly attractive (well above the mean) contestant that has some talent, can withstand the pressure, remain poised with a strong facility for the English language. Some of these women make a career out of this and compete at a young age.

She is average. Nothing wrong with that. However, winning would mean getting a qualitatively highly attractive (well above the mean) contestant that has some talent, can withstand the pressure, remain posed with a strong facility for the English language. Some of these women make a career out of this and compete at a young age.
I think this girl is beautiful, look at her long qalanjo neck..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How about Somalis not enter such an archaic, sexist and above all haram competition?

Imagine prancing around on stage trying to get picked to be seen as the most 'beautiful' by mostly pot bellied middle aged men?!

Last edited:
View attachment 206078

Your telling me she gonna win against this kind of competition? I am glad the Beauty contest organizers are gonna throw her out. Embarassing.
wtf she’s prettier than miss egypt.

and u are the same guy that thought the bleached girl with chubby cheeks was the prettiest . so no one should take u serious.
Lol at these women hating on red dress lady she is by far the most beautiful the rest have ugly awkward faces. Red dress has beautiful puffy cheeks, gorgeous body and great sense of dress . judges knew what they were doing.

Last edited:
What logic is it to enter a beauty contest, when more than 50% of your beauty is concealed by hijab? The purpose of hijab is to not draw attention to a woman's beauty. Stating the obvious, a beauty contest is to showcase a woman's beauty.

I never met any ethnic race males who cares about what ppl look like . This proofs the somali men are very feminine. Alhamdulilah I come from the masculine samaale ethnicity

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I find it sickening that you lot are willingly participating in the online bullying of a young girl.. praying for her mental health walaahi..

Nothing more revolting than seeing old grown men taking part in this borderline disgusting sht... Shine has such a big platform..he has no business amplifying this bs walaahi..

If they take it from her I think she might harm her self , this isn't going to be good for her mental health especially with all these people making fun online .

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I never met any ethnic race males who cares about what ppl look like . This proofs the somali men are very feminine. Alhamdulilah I come from the masculine samaale ethnicity
White men talk about women 24l7 and feminism 24/7 .

All the judges in these world pageants are white men , white men write books on blondes are better than brunettes etc etc .

Let's not play ourselves for f*ck sakes memes that make fun of womens weight and looks was started by white incel men .

Trending

Latest posts