Somali bantus and their effect on somali economy and development

They are hard-working, patient, and resilient people. I've been spending the last few years pushing back against the hate that some retarded Somalis, particularly the new 'online haplogroup nationalists, have been expressing against them. That is because I've spent time in the South and knew first-hand knew how good, hard-working, and brotherly people they are.

And through this process, I found out why Somalia or Somalis in general are failed people. We're a people who don't value diversity and our common bond is superficial. The word "tanaasul" or reconciliation is not something that we really digested. A Somali can only think for individually, but working for the greater good is something completely missing from our consciousness.

I could never wrap my head around why other African nations are able to turn a page of their problems and moved on while we're in a hapless position for 3 decades. Why is it easy for every foreigner to exploit us and put us against each other? And why it never bother us that we're begging the rest of the world for every dry season.

Last edited:

Som

VIP
from what I saw both in PL and SL most people who were working on roads and construction were ethnic Somalis and maybe a couple Bengalis and Yemenis.
Of course but if Bantus in PL are let's say (example not real numbers) 5% of the population and the make up 15% of the construction workers then Bantus would be hugely over represented in construction jobs

Som

VIP
Ridiculous post, Bantu population doesn't go beyond 8% of Somalias population.
Most stats say non ethnic somalis are 15% this includes Bantus and Cadcads. This was a pre war statistic, if we consider that many ethnic Somalis and Cadcads left Bantus can easily be 10-15% in Somalia, if we just consider Somalia without including Somaliland the number is even higher. Especially in areas like lower Shabelle Bantus may be close to 30% at least, in cities like Jowhar they are probably half of the population

There are easily more than 100K Bantus in PL alone.
no there aren’t, stay on facts and away from the FKD. Bosaso the largest town is 700k all together, don’t make up numbers against logic and reason. I doubt there are 100k koonfuris in Puntland even.

Most stats say non ethnic somalis are 15% this includes Bantus and Cadcads. This was a pre war statistic, if we consider that many ethnic Somalis and Cadcads left Bantus can easily be 10-15% in Somalia, if we just consider Somalia without including Somaliland the number is even higher. Especially in areas like lower Shabelle Bantus may be close to 30% at least, in cities like Jowhar they are probably half of the population
Regional censuses say your wrong lol.

Facts I think there’s a couple million Somali Bantus across the country I personally think they are more then the 15 percent reported they bring value to our country

You should stop thinking before you learn to do xisaab. “15 percent reported”, it’s 2.5 percent lol according to the census.

It has been reported as 10-15% for a long time.

By who? Not by regional state census makers or by parliament or the 1970’s census.

Maybe by northern qaldaans who see someone dhuxul in Xamar and call them a Bantu, is that the source you use?

It has been reported as 10-15% for a long time.
Iirc the 15% represented all nonsomali ethnic minorities not that bantus made up 15% of the total population. I suspect that they have a plurality of the nonsomali ethnic minority population but I seriously doubt that they make up 15% of the total population all by themselves.

Som

VIP
no there aren’t, stay on facts and away from the FKD. Bosaso the largest town is 700k all together, don’t make up numbers against logic and reason. I doubt there are 100k koonfuris in Puntland even.

Regional censuses say your wrong lol.
Can you post regional censuses? I'm relying on general statistics found online about Somalia. I could be wrong though. Anyway if you turn somali television on many of the faces you see in Xamar and the south are Bantus, they are certainly a huge demographic and there's nothing wrong with that

Som

VIP
Iirc the 15% represented all nonsomali ethnic minorities not that bantus made up 15% of the total population. I suspect that they have a plurality of the nonsomali ethnic minority population but I seriously doubt that they make up 15% of the total population all by themselves.
Cad cads are very small. The only non Somali minorities we have are cad cads and Bantus so obviously considering that Bantus are more numerous than cad cads it's not unreasonable to say 10% of Somalia is Bantu. The other minorities (yemenis and south indians) all left the country. According to Siad Barre's era stats non ethnic somalis made up 5% but it's not reliable as the kacaan government wanted to paint somalia as a homogeneous country

Minorites are 5 percent. Of that bantus are 3 percent. 15 percent was pre-civil war, Italians, Afghans etc who all left the country, and the massive Lama-Goodle baby boom.
Can you post regional censuses? I'm relying on general statistics found online about Somalia. I could be wrong though. Anyway if you turn somali television on many of the faces you see in Xamar and the south are Bantus, they are certainly a huge demographic and there's nothing wrong with that

Idiot cuunsuri, how could you tell from someone’s face what clan they are? Moreover many IDPs in Xamar are reer shabelle, because Ethiopia and AS and AMISOM blew up their homes and dams.

You are also more likely to notice a difference than a similarity, that is how the human mind works. If you see two cadaans and ten Somalis you would only notice the cadaans.

also the Kacaan had no interest in ethnic homogeneity lol. If anything non-Somalis were more useful to them than noble bilis clans.

Som

VIP
Minorites are 5 percent. Of that bantus are 3 percent. 15 percent was pre-civil war, Italians, Afghans etc who all left the country, and the massive Lama-Goodle baby boom.

Idiot cuunsuri, how could you tell from someone’s face what clan they are? Moreover many IDPs in Xamar are reer shabelle, because Ethiopia and AS and AMISOM blew up their homes and dams.

You are also more likely to notice a difference than a similarity, that is how the human mind works. If you see two cadaans and ten Somalis you would only notice the cadaans.

also the Kacaan had no interest in ethnic homogeneity lol. If anything non-Somalis were more useful to them than noble bilis clans.
You are the cunsuri for diminish the Bantu population when they are a huge part of our country. Where did you get the statistic that Bantus are 3%? Afghans in Somalia? Seriously? What the hell are you talking about
The only minorities we have are Bantus and Cadcads today, the only statistic says they are together 15% of the population. Anyone who knows somalia will know that there are more Bantus than Cadcads who live mostly in Xamar old town Barawe and merka, make the math Bantus can't be 3%

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somali bantus will eventually assimilate fully in the latter half of this century or later. They are already 10-20% somali on average and when somalis get less cunsuri there will be more intermarriages.

They will become like cadcads or other clans with clear foreign origin. Only thing that will remain in the far future will be paternal descent. Somali dna will consist more of their dna makeup.

They are hard-working, patient, and resilient people. I've been spending the last few years pushing back against the hate that some retarded Somalis, particularly the new 'online haplogroup nationalists, have been expressing against them. That is because I've spent time in the South and knew first-hand knew how good, hard-working, and brotherly people they are.

And through this process, I found out why Somalia or Somalis in general are failed people. We're a people who don't value diversity and our common bond is superficial. The word "tanaasul" or reconciliation is not something that we really digested. A Somali can only think for individually, but working for the greater good is something completely missing from our consciousness.

I could never wrap my head around why other African nations are able to turn a page of their problems and moved on while we're in a hapless position for 3 decades. Why is it easy for every foreigner to exploit us and put us against each other? And why it never bother us that we're begging the rest of the world for every dry season.
You are the biggest hypocrite on this site lol.

Trending

Latest posts