Somali Bantu mad af

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
How many of know any Somali Bantus personally? Do they live with us in Somali communities in Mpls, Ohio, Toronto, London etc?

What are they like? Are they resentful? Masakiin?

I don't know any Somali Bantus personally.

I don't know any personally from the jubbas, but my family is from there and they always said they were very kind people.

I know many from some from xamar and they have a similar dhaqan to cad cads. Strangely one I met looked entirely somali, but they always claim Madow or their tribe like shidle or makane.

I don't know any personally from the jubbas, but my family is from there and they always said they were very kind people.

I know many from some from xamar and they have a similar dhaqan to cad cads. Strangely one I met looked entirely somali, but they always claim Madow or their tribe like shidle or makane.

Yup Those are sheegatos mixed with digil iyo mirifle somalis.

They are bantus who f*ck raxanweynes and make babies with them

Unlike the somali bantus They actually believe They are the original pure somalis.

Last edited by a moderator:
If these crazy atheist niggas want to practice niko instead of hido iyo dhaqan that's between them. When the machetes come out in a race war they will experience a double whammy since they are small nosed aka ethnic Somalis and Godless too. Hence, Bantu won't even feel any remorse taking them out. This will happen if their population continues to explode. It will make the civil war look like a walk in the park.
When other people come for us Somalis, the clan shit goes out the window trust me.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
How many of know any Somali Bantus personally? Do they live with us in Somali communities in Mpls, Ohio, Toronto, London etc?

What are they like? Are they resentful? Masakiin?

I don't know any Somali Bantus personally.

You never met them, and your the same nigga promoting Somali genetic suicide. I know you fetishize them like your SJW friends who lust after African Americans, disguised under hashtags #BlackLivesMatter, but I think you should go down the high way to hell solo. It's best you not take believing folk with you whether they be Bantu or Somali. Trust me they ain't a fan of Ayan Hersi et al. so save yourself the trouble.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You never met them, and your the same nigga promoting Somali genetic suicide. I know you fetishize them like your SJW friends who lust after African Americans, disguised under hashtags #BlackLivesMatter, but I think you should go down the high way to hell solo. It's best you not take believing folk with you whether they be Bantu or Somali. Trust me they ain't a fan of Ayan Hersi et al. so save yourself the trouble.

:westbrookwtf:

One, I live in Scandinavia and have never been in the BLM crowd. I don't care as it has zero effect on where I live.

Two. I don't promote Bantus. I just don't think expelling them is a viable and realistic solution. It's called critical thinking. But you're an emotional wreck to understand that.

And lastly, just because I don't believe in your religious myths and made up deity doesn't mean you gotta be petty and butt hurt.

Go pray to god that Bantus will go away. Maybe that'll work.

Last edited:

paragon

:westbrookwtf:

One, I live in Scandinavia and have never been in the BLM crowd. I don't care as it has zero effect on where I live.

Two. I don't promote Bantus. I just don't think expelling them is a viable and realistic solution. It's called critical thinking. But you're an emotional wreck to understand that.

And lastly, just because I don't believe in your myths called religion doesn't mean you gotta be petty and butt hurt.

Go pray to god that Bantus will go away. Maybe that'll work.

I think my wit is really escaping you. Probably a sub-culture barrier since you are from a Nordic nation (currently reside there). Why does talk of fire and brim stone really get to you, if you're so confident humor me like a good little boy. These Somalis my God, they take one philosophy class and they think all that exists is the corporeal. They take a sociology course and they are a social justice warrior. That's what I call sheeple. lol I think its viable to limit their population growth. I suggest the most ethical means to get this done, resettlement, state formation, hush money. I don't care for their presence much. I just don't want ever pic from Mogadishu being a horde of them. :jgjrrmx: You understand, don't you.

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I think my wit is really escaping you. Probably a sub-culture barrier since you are from a Nordic nation (currently reside there). Why does talk of fire an brim stone really get to you, if your so confident humour me like a good little boy. These Somalis my God, they take one philosophy class and they think all that exists in the corporeal. They take a sociology course and they are a social justice warrior. That's what I call sheeple. lol I think its viable to limit their population growth. I suggest the most ethical means to get this done, resettlement, state formation, hush money. I don't care for their presence much. I just don't want ever sawiir from Mogadishu being a horde o them. :jgjrrmx: You understand, don't you.

The south is gone. There's no turning back. Somalia need a stable government first to do what you suggested, and even if they get a stable government, rest assure Bantus will be the least of their (politicians) worries. Somali leaders don't give a scrap about the demographic problem. So we need to safe guard Ogaden, Somaliland, Puntland and Djibouti.

paragon

The south is gone. There's no turning back. Somalia need a stable government first to do what you suggested, and even if they get a stable government, rest assure Bantus will be the least of their (politicians) worries. Somali leaders don't give a scrap about the demographic problem. So we need to safe guard Ogaden, Somaliland, Puntland and Djibouti.

Good point, when your house is burning and your relatives can't stand each other, so they fight over the pail to put out the flame, that was lit by a fire bug cousin. Under this circumstance its hard to focus on the bigger picture. Touche. P.S - There is no fire department because this analogy was about Somalia.

paragon

Try to kill or forcefully remove them and you're asking for Western intervention. Looks pretty bleak tbh

Something more dubious would be to have them leave by their own volition by giving them incentives to repatriate elsewhere. Or you could improve their standard of living and level of education and their birth rate should go down drastically, hence no more demographic issue. Their numbers will fall, and put a vaccination program in place to help you out. One can only dream. I think I'm putting the cart before the horse because even Somalis don't have this. Drat! :(

Something more dubious would be to have them leave by their own volition by giving them incentives to repatriate elsewhere. Or you could improve their standard of living and level of education and their birth rate should go down drastically, hence no more demographic issue. Their numbers will fall, and put a vaccination program in place to help you out. One can only dream. I think I'm putting the cart before the horse because even Somalis don't have this. Drat! :(

The government is never gonna pay for their relocation or offer incentives when they can't even offer their own people better living conditions. It's sad wallahi, I fear for the future of Somalia. We've already lost chunks to our neighbours, looks like we're gonna lose some more to an internal threat too. Double drat :xgoltwn:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Somalis are so fucking retarded lmao. Your country has been in a civil war for the past 25 years, You have regions who have broken off and function as a separate government on the ground, what's left is unstable, your president can't go to the toilet without AMISOM, crazy amount of corruption (land, air, and sea being sold off by the corrupt government), armed forces under the mercy of the Tigray General Gabre, and you're worried about docile Bantus ffs. :mjlol:

paragon

The government is never gonna pay for their relocation or offer incentives when they can't even offer their own people better living conditions. It's sad wallahi, I fear for the future of Somalia. We've already lost chunks to our neighbours, looks like we're gonna lose some more to an internal threat too. Double drat :xgoltwn:

Real talk why are these Bantus asking for more political representation when that will do nothing for them. You'd think striking in good times would be more viable. I'm just saying. Their strategy is all wrong.
Somalis are so fucking retarded lmao. Your country has been in a civil war for the past 25 years, You have regions who have broken off and function as a separate government on the ground, what's left is unstable, your president can't go to the toilet without AMISOM, crazy amount of corruption (land, air, and sea being sold off by the corrupt government), armed forces under the mercy of the Tigray General Gabre, and you're worried about docile Bantus ffs. :mjlol:

Negro please. We already know Somalia has multi-layered and systemic issues. Everyone is vying for her because she is a strategic location with plenty of resources, that has already been discussed ad nauseum even on this forum. When the machetes come out, and I know they will, your long legs will be chopped down without mercy. How's that for docile? :reallymaury:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Real talk why are these Bantus asking for more political representation when that will do nothing for them. You'd think striking in good times would be more viable. I'm just saying. Their strategy is all wrong.

Negro please. We already know Somalia has multi-layered and systemic issues. Everyone is vying for her because she is a strategic location with plenty of resources, that has already been discussed ad nauseum even on this forum. When the machetes come out, and I know they will, your long legs will be chopped down without mercy. How's that for docile? :reallymaury:
I f*ck with Bantus. I got farms in the Jubbas and all my employees are Bantu. All Bantu have to do is pledge allegiance to the Emir of The Two Jubbas and Gedo, Emir Ahmed Mohamed Islam "Ahmed Madoobe" and they're good. If Bantus put their trust in the Emir, they will taste much success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending