Somali Bantu mad af

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
If anyone has entitlements it's the madhibaan. They need emancipation before anyone and they actually are closer to Somalis than all the. 5. Better yet they are ethnic Somalis.

If anyone has entitlements it's the madhibaan. They need emancipation before anyone and they actually are closer to Somalis than all the. 5. Better yet they are ethnic Somalis.

I agree. The way these people are treated is reprehensible.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Madhibaan are a Hawiye subclan (Mohamed Hanaftire).

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
According to the Bantus own accounts they sold themselves into bondage in the 1830s and 1840s from Tanzania.

How the hell is this grant guy arguing about this.

http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~dnurse/bajuni_database/general_document.pdf

I think you guys might want to read this all the way through. The Bajunis were once a large and powerful population with significant inland settlements.

Sorry to give you Wiki again, but this is self-explanatory and the references easy to follow:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mogadishu

The History of Mogadishu:

"Often regarded as being founded in the 10th century, the city is much older than that. Tradition and old records assert that southern Somalia, including the Mogadishu area, was inhabited in early historic times by hunter-gatherers of Khoisan descent. Although most of these early inhabitants are believed to have been either overwhelmed, driven away or, in some cases, assimilated by later migrants to the area, physical traces of their occupation survive in certain ethnic minority groups inhabiting modern-day Jubaland and other parts of the south. The latter descendants include relict populations such as the Eile, Aweer, the Wa-Ribi, and especially the Wa-Boni.[6][7] By the time of the arrival of peoples from the Cushitic Rahanweyn (Digil and Mirifle) clan confederacy, who would go on to establish a local aristocracy, other Cushitic groups affiliated with the Oromo (Wardai) and Ajuuraan (Ma'adanle) had already formed settlements of their own in the sub-region.[6][7]"

It doesn't say so here, but the Bajuni absorbed large numbers of Khoisan, probably giving kiBajuni it's strange loan words and the Sangoan connection.

All these groups you mentioned are either Somali proper (Ajuuraan, Garre) or proto-Somali (Boni, Aweer). Basically Somalis, Lowland Eastern Cushites.

Somali groups have been moving around the Horn for hundreds if not thousands of years. Just because the most recent migration of northern Samaale groups such as the Marehan was documented in modern times does not mean that these groups are exotic to this region. The Jubba valley has always been inhabited by Somali-like people for thousands of years. I am sure if they were to dug up 5,000 year old remains from the Jubba Valley and sequence the genetic code it would match the Marehan far closer than it would any Bantu.

Niger-Congo groups like the Bantus and Bajunis are a very recent group to this part of the world. It was historically a strictly Cushitic region.

I got done for plagiarism in uni, embarrassing they showed me several websites where
I claimed inspiration from. Please state your sources, I'm not calling you out but I really don't know the history of Somalia and I want to know who's just copying and pasting and who knows their shit :wow1:

paragon

I will check out the article later. I highly doubt they lived in Somalia prior to Somalis. Let's see what the DNA of fossil in those lands has to say. Bajuni are just an admixed group similar to Barwani and they don't lay claim to Somalia, plus their numbers are insignificant, we are talking about the Bantu. Why is it that the remaining khosian that exist in South Africa have a nominal admixture of cushitic DNA. I haven't come across DNA studies of Bajuni that show affinities with Khosian. Sorry to break it to you.

I will check out the article later. I highly doubt they lived in Somalia prior to Somalis. Let's see what the DNA of fossil in those lands has to say. Bajuni are just an admixed group similar to Barwani and they don't lay claim to Somalia, plus their numbers are insignificant, we are talking about the Bantu. Why is it that the remaining khosian that exist in South Africa have a nominal admixture of cushitic DNA. I haven't come across DNA studies of Bajuni that show affinities with Khosian. Sorry to break it to you.

Exactly. The cadcads of Somalia are too small in number to make any real difference.

I would be happy to live in a Somalia where at least 85% of the people are ethnic Somalis. That isn't asking for too much and I'm not some racial purist or bigot.

Just make sure the Bantu expansion dont reach Somaliland, Djibouti and Ogaden.

The south is gone. Cannot be saved.

We already have Bantu migrants in Bosaso and in Garowe, among other cities in the North.

And now we have these ignorant Somali SJW's who are campaigning for the right of these migrants to settle in Somali territory.

What makes you think that they won't multiply in number yet again, become an absolute majority in the North of Somalia, and then we would be stuck in the same cycle again?

These shortsighted Somalis need to think of situations in the long-term. In the long-term, we will inevitably start seeing hordes of them living in Hargeisa and Burco as well....while these stupid Somalis are unaware that we are about to be pushed out of our own country.

paragon

We already have Bantu migrants in Bosaso and in Garowe, among other cities in the North.

And now we have these ignorant Somali SJW's who are campaigning for the right of these migrants to settle in Somali territory.

What makes you think that they won't multiply in number yet again, become an absolute majority in the North of Somalia, and then we would be stuck in the same cycle again?
These shortsighted Somalis need to think of situations in the long-term. In the long-term, we will inevitably start seeing hordes of them living in Hargeisa and
Burco as well....while these stupid Somalis are unaware that we are about to be pushed out of our own country.
I've heard of Issaq Bantu in Kenya. They are admixed with Bantu. They are small in number and have maternal link to Bantu women. However, that
combo in Hargeysa won't fly with the populous. They ain't flee brained sijus. Then again some people don't car about looks. Who knows though.

I've heard of Issaq Bantu in Kenya. They are admixed with Bantu. They are small in number and have maternal link to Bantu women. However, that combo in Hargeysa won't fly with the populous. They ain't flee brained sijus. Who knows though.

It very easily could fly with the Hargeisa population. Think about it.

You don't think that a few Isaaq SJW's won't change the narrative in Hargeisa, imploring the Somali locals to "accept and tolerate" the foreign Bantu migrants? This could easily set the stage for larger numbers of Bantu migrants moving to Hargeisa in order to seek economic opportunity, and they will bring their families with them. Within two generations, they could easily form a sizable portion of the Somaliland population, perhaps reaching a majority.

And then the Northern Somalis will be stuck in the same predicament that the South of Somalia will be facing soon.

I guarantee you that if you were to take a time machine and reach the year 2100, you will see a "Somalia" that's no longer Somali anymore, but a Bantu country with a small Cushitic minority. You may call me paranoid right now, but that's exactly what happened to Kenya in the past, and it could very easily happen to my country.

paragon

It very easily could fly with the Hargeisa population. Think about it.

You don't think that a few Isaaq SJW's won't change the narrative in Hargeisa, imploring the Somali locals to "accept and tolerate" the foreign Bantu migrants? This could easily set the stage for larger numbers of Bantu migrants moving to Hargeisa in order to seek economic opportunity, and they will bring their families with them. Within two generations, they could easily form a sizable portion of the Somaliland population, perhaps reaching a majority.

And then the Northern Somalis will be stuck in the same predicament that the South of Somalia will be facing soon.

I guarantee you that if you were to take a time machine and reach the year 2100, you will see a "Somalia" that's no longer Somali anymore, but a Bantu country with a small Cushitic minority. You may call me paranoid right now, but that's exactly what happened to Kenya in the past, and it could very easily happen to my country.

I know these dimwits lack common sense. However, Bantu countries are majority Christian. I don't see any staying long term, economic migrants I suppose but they know where they come from and will go back, I see them no different from Asians or Europeans. The SJW are bunch of idiots in my opinion. Never met a more self-loathing, vile people in my life. If they want broad noses, stocky bodies and fat hands than go right ahead and mix your homely self out of existence with tyrone or tynisha. Just don't advocate for the majority of Farax and Xalimos to be on board with the west and central African stock.

Plus they speak a bantu swahili language with bantu culture. Im pretty sure they are very recent not before 18th century at least.
but who cares about them they live in on island and their numbers are insignificant!

:draketf:
You're telling me Somalis can't breed like rabbits when niggas dream about marrying 4 wives and having 10 kids each?

This is what I always thought until I started working for UN agencies in Kenya and northern Somalia, I came across many bantu men with 22, 17, 14, 13 kids, while most Somalis men are having on average 5-7 kids. Believe it or not most Somali men are aware of their financial situation and they are somewhat into family planning. However Bantus are breeding like rabbit and on top of that they live in the best part of Somalia along the banks of Jubba and Shebelle rivers which can help support their rapidly growing population. The future will be quite bleak if we don’t find solution soon and Somalis will go the route of many extinct nations such as the south Cushitic.

This is what I always thought until I started working for UN agencies in Kenya and northern Somalia, I came across many bantu men with 22, 17, 14, 13 kids, while most Somalis men are having on average 5-7 kids. Believe it or not most Somali men are aware of their financial situation and they are somewhat into family planning. However Bantus are breeding like rabbit and on top of that they live in the best part of Somalia along the banks of Jubba and Shebelle rivers which can help support their rapidly growing population. The future will be quite bleak if we don’t find solution soon and Somalis will go the route of many extinct nations such as the south Cushitic.

Somalis in Somalia are already on the road to extinction, it's absolutely inevitable. And yet we have people like Ciddhartha, Abdi Johnson, and others who want to cape for the Bantus and put the interests of foreign Bantus over the interests of real ethnic Somalis. I'm appalled.

I would advise my brothers in Somaliland to not open their doors to any migrants at all. Keep your country Somali

They are really wishing for ethnic,cultural and economic suicide! They keep crying on about amisom ,ethiopia and kenya. When there is threat trying to erode us from within.

This would never fly on any nation on earth except america.

r90mzo.jpg

Look at the message this Madow send to me on facebook after i made that comment on hiiraan.com Article!

paragon

This visible minority, as per the article, has the audacity to tell you to get out of your ancestral homeland. I would slap him with the truth and teach him proper English grammar in the same breath.

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
They are really wishing for ethnic,cultural and economic suicide! They keep crying on about amisom ,ethiopia and kenya. When there is threat trying to erode us from within.

This would never fly on any nation on earth except america.

r90mzo.jpg

Look at the message this Madow send to me on facebook after i made that comment on hiiraan.com Article!
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
How many of know any Somali Bantus personally? Do they live with us in Somali communities in Mpls, Ohio, Toronto, London etc?

What are they like? Are they resentful? Masakiin?

I don't know any Somali Bantus personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending