Somali Bantu mad af

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@bandit is right. The reason there's a divide here on Bantus is cos all the Bantu defenders are from Ogaden, SL, PL or Djibouti.

Last edited:
Skinnies are a failure. Perhaps Somali Bantus will take over Somalia and bring some semblance of nationhood.

Yeah cuz that has worked soo well for their poverty stricken FUFU countries and their ebola aids infested nations.:comeon:

Yet Those same skinnies migrate and monopolize their economies
:axvmm9o: Teach them how to do business. I Wonder why...

Bielsa

VIP
You're in position to decide who is and is not a devout Muslim.:comeon:

Listening to music, lusting over sexy women/men, dissing other qabils etc are not signs of people who are devout Muslims. And 90%of this forum engage in such topics.

Bielsa

VIP
Yeah cuz that has worked soo well for their poverty stricken FUFU countries and their ebola aids infested nations.:comeon:

Yet Those same skinnies migrate and monopolize their economies
:axvmm9o: Teach them how to do business. I Wonder why...

Perhaps we should indeed breed with them and create the master race. A master race who are built like a rock and are super business savvy. This is the future.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Listening to music, lusting over sexy women/men, dissing other qabils etc are not signs of people who are devout Muslims. And 90%of this forum engage in such topics.

A devout Muslim is any person who observes the pillars of Islam. What you mentioned does not take away from that.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Soon we will kill bantus if They stay and they will try to kill us. A inter ethnic war will commence if they stay!

Thats what demographic and cultural diversity does to a country just more mutual bloodshed and division.
What proof do you have that Bantus will kill Somalis if you let them stay?

Somalis fertility rate in somalia is very low! And mortality rate really high. Our ethnic population hasnt Even grown but bantus went from 80.000 to 1 million.

Very alarming.
Somalis have a high fertility rate back home. It's the mortality rate that's holding them back, which can be solved by establishing peace and investing more into health care.

What proof do you have that Bantus will kill Somalis if you let them stay?

Saaxiib they are already killng us!!

"Ahmadey Kusow, a Somali-Bantu,
joined the al-Shabaab voluntarily and
became a loyal member of the group.
He is one of hundreds of young men
belonging to the Somali-Bantu and
minority clans who have freely joined
the militant group because they feel
they have been marginalised since
the collapse of the Somali state. They
say recruitment to al-Shabaab as
an opportunity to take revenge
and
empower themselves against majority
tribes who grabbed their farming areas
and (to some extent) property."
https://www.issafrica.org/uploads/Paper266.pdf
A terrorist group created by Habeshis and now mostly comprised of Bantus is not a reflection of Rageedi and Dumarkeedi.

If you have seen the videos alshabaab post you will know that majority of their fighters are bantus. who speak their bantu language.
Somalis have a high fertility rate back home. It's the mortality rate that's holding them back, which can be solved by establishing peace and investing more into health care.

Nomads have low fertility rate!! Farmers have high fertility rate! Tell me how if bantus were so oppressed prosecuted and killed how they went from 80.000 to over 1 million ?

They are telling you bulshit propaganda and using the media to demonize us , they participated in the war with a clan called kamasle. The only ones who suffered and were oppressed were the cad cads they couldnt defend themselves hence why there almost none of them left in somalia.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
If these crazy atheist niggas want to practice niko instead of hido iyo dhaqan that's between them. When the machetes come out in a race war they will experience a double whammy since they are small nosed aka ethnic Somalis and Godless too. Hence, Bantu won't even feel any remorse taking them out. This will happen if their population continues to explode. It will make the civil war look like a walk in the park.

Last edited:

Bielsa

VIP
If these crazy atheist niggas want to practice niko instead of hido iyo dhaqan that's between them. When the machetes come out in a race war they will experience a double whammy since they are small nosed aka ethnic Somalis and Godless too. Hence, Bantu won't even feel any remorse taking them out. This will happen if their population continues to explode. It will make the civil war look like a walk in the park.

Clan loyalties are stronger than religious loyalties. My clan will forever have my back regardless.

paragon

Clan loyalties are stronger than religious loyalties. My clan will forever have my back regardless.

If you are a closet atheist maybe but a self confessed one, nope. May God be with you, in your case may your flesh root without a preservative and may you die with the material world.

The same with the khoisan people , they were wiped out from huge areas by the bantus. The bantus commited huge genocide on them.

But these Skinny bastards want to let them claim our land and our identity like its nothing!

A huge presence of bantus in somalia will create conflict and violence.
Geeljire,

http://www.thefullwiki.org/Sangoan
The Koisan peoples descend from the Sangoan peoples, who originated in Uganda and occupied East Africa from SA to Ethiopia. Those in Somalia fled the Somalis offshore, joining other non-Somalis to become the Bajunis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bajuni_people

The Nilotes and other groups pushed the remaining Sangoan/ Khoisan south to dry areas not suitable for pastoralism or agriculture. But, other than a part in this pressure, the genocides were not carried out by the Bantu. It was the Dutch, British and German settlers that did that..

http://www.africanholocaust.net/peopleofafrica.htm#khoisan

In the scheme of things, the Somali claim on southeastern Somalia is actually quite recent. The Gosha and the northern Somali groups arrived in the South at about the same time. Northern Somalis pushed the Ajuuraan, Boni, Aweer and Garre south and the Bajunis offshore and to Kenya. The Gosha claimed only the Gosha, which pastoral Somalis could not utilize.

The Somali Bantu have almost never been involved in conflict.

Apollo

VIP
In the scheme of things, the Somali claim on southeastern Somalia is actually quite recent. The Gosha and the northern Somali groups arrived in the South at about the same time. Northern Somalis pushed the Ajuuraan, Boni, Aweer and Garre south and the Bajunis offshore and to Kenya. The Gosha claimed only the Gosha, which pastoral Somalis could not utilize.

All these groups you mentioned are either Somali proper (Ajuuraan, Garre) or proto-Somali (Boni, Aweer). Basically Somalis, Lowland Eastern Cushites.

Somali groups have been moving around the Horn for hundreds if not thousands of years. Just because the most recent migration of northern Samaale groups such as the Marehan was documented in modern times does not mean that these groups are exotic to this region. The Jubba valley has always been inhabited by Somali-like people for thousands of years. I am sure if they were to dig up 2,000 year old remains from the Jubba Valley and sequence the genetic code it would match the Marehan far closer than it would any Bantu.

Niger-Congo groups like the Bantus and Bajunis are a very recent group to this part of the world. It was historically a strictly Cushitic region.

Geeljire,

http://www.thefullwiki.org/Sangoan
The Koisan peoples descend from the Sangoan peoples, who originated in Uganda and occupied East Africa from SA to Ethiopia. Those in Somalia fled the Somalis offshore, joining other non-Somalis to become the Bajunis.

Actually not true at all. Southern somalia was first inhabited by Digil and Mirifle( garre tuni,etc) They were a different cushitic stock who got assimilated by the somalis later. hence why They speak Af boon and Af maymay.

file.jpg

which is also supported by the ancient greeks accounts of the people living there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bajuni_people

The Nilotes and other groups pushed the remaining Sangoan/ Khoisan south to dry areas not suitable for pastoralism or agriculture. But, other than a part in this pressure, the genocides were not carried out by the Bantu. It was the Dutch, British and German settlers that did that..

Bajunis are swahilis and speak Bantu swahili language. The genocide and displacement was carried out by bantus way before the dutch and british.
The San include the indigenous inhabitants of Southern Africa before the southward Bantu migrations from Central and East Africa reached their region, which led to the Bantu populations displacing the Khoi and San to become the predominant inhabitants of Southern Africa.

The Somali Bantu have almost never been involved in conflict

Somalis claim to southern somalia is not recent at all Digil and Mirfile aka boon were the first settlers and occupiers of the region for thousands of years . The gosha arrived in during the 19 century slave trade how could they have arrived before us? most ludacris thing ive ever heard. Especially since the presence of darood and hawiye were in that region way before the slave trade!

This is what you said
" The majority of Gosha are descendants of freed or escaped slaves from the Shabeelle Valley who moved south to established free farming colonies in the 19th century.
"

The Bantu expansion never reached Somalia. Virtually all Somali Bantus arrived in Somalia as slaves brought by the Omanis of Zanzibar to work the cotton and grain plantations along the Shabelli river. Beginning about 1840 escapees from the plantations began settling the inter-riverine area, which was not suitable for animal production.

:umwhat:

All these groups you mentioned are either Somali proper (Ajuuraan, Garre) or proto-Somali (Boni, Aweer). Basically Somalis, Lowland Eastern Cushites.

Somali groups have been moving around the Horn for hundreds if not thousands of years. Just because the most recent migration of northern Samaale groups such as the Marehan was documented in modern times does not mean that these groups are exotic to this region. The Jubba valley has always been inhabited by Somali-like people for thousands of years. I am sure if they were to dug up 5,000 year old remains from the Jubba Valley and sequence the genetic code it would match the Marehan far closer than it would any Bantu.

Niger-Congo groups like the Bantus and Bajunis are a very recent group to this part of the world. It was historically a strictly Cushitic region.

The Azanian Cushites.
http://danstiles.org/publications/archaeology/3.Azanian (MSAFIRI 46).pdf

read this pdf file based on archeological findings
He noted that there are stone mound graves and stone phalli along the Somali coast like those seen further inland. Murdock goes on to suggest that these Cushites were eventually absorbed by the Bantu and Islamic immigrants who started settling along the Azanian coast from around the 9th century. These three diverse sources gave rise to the Swahili urban civilisation, which has left town, tomb and mosque ruins from Mogadishu to Mozambique. He thought that the famous Swahili pillar tombs, some obviously phallic in shape, were a Cushitic influence on coastal Islamic architecture. This style of tomb is seen nowhere else in the world and James Kirkman, the pioneer of Kenya coast archaeology, believed the pillar tombs to be the most fascinating architectural feature of the East African coast. I started my work around the fringes of the remote Chalbi Desert in Marsabit District. Logistics were difficult but, with the help of University of Nairobi staff and student assistants, we managed to collect information.We eventually excavated ten stone cairn graves near Kalacha and four early pastoral sites in sand dunes near North Horr. The results offered proof that more than one ethnic group made up the Megalithic Cushites, the ancestors of the Azanians. There is a barren, rocky hill just outside of the bleak village of Kalacha,located along the eastern margin of the Chalb

They were Proto raxanweyn and proto garre groups who got obsorbed by swahilis. The the whole occupied Southern part of somalia and kenya.

Amun,

I just showed you how the Bajunis preceded the Somalis. The Sangoan culture is part of the old stone age.

The Kenyan and proto-Somali groups in Kenya are no longer in Somalia to make a claim.

The Ogaden and Harti preceded the Marehan in the Southeast by nearly two hundred years, arriving at about the same time as the Bantu. They intimidated the Bajuni and marginalized the Gosha even more than they had been, concentrating them in what is now the Middle Jubba, where they are clearly a majority.

I think I read that the Bantu were given 2 of 84 seats in the Jubbaland assembly. If true, I think I would protest too.

Amun,

I just showed you how the Bajunis preceded the Somalis. The Sangoan culture is part of the old stone age.

The Kenyan and proto-Somali groups in Kenya are no longer in Somalia to make a claim.

You didnt show us anything you showed us wiki page with no refrence or source! that said they speak Kiswahili bantu language. There is no archeological proof of their existence in kenya and somalia prior to somali clans all the proof show that cushitic people inhabited the southern region.

Ajuuran,Garre digil and mrifile are in somalia as well as Kenya what dope are you smoking son? We can make a claim!

The Ogaden and Harti preceded the Marehan in the Southeast by nearly two hundred years, arriving at about the same time as the Bantu. They intimidated the Bajuni and marginalized the Gosha even more than they had been, concentrating them in what is now the Middle Jubba, where they are clearly a majority.

I think I read that the Bantu were given 2 of 84 seats in the Jubbaland assembly. If true, I think I would protest too.

LOOOL! what kind of psuedo revionist history are you making up son. Bantu swaili people did not exist before southern somali clans and most definetly not northern somali clans.

Are you chewing khat ? a minute ago you were saying gosha bantus didnt reach the somali territories and that they came via the slave trade in 19th century.

:mindblown:

paragon

He's comparing a foreign group that back migrated from West and central Africa after leaving, with 30,000 years of separation, to a group of people that never left East Africa. Moreover, they are recent arrivals to East Africa, that arrived after the Bantu Migration which never expanded into Somalia proper. There is no archeological evidence to support his claim. They have no linguistic or genetic connection to Somalis. And have not been in Somalia proper before the 19th C. Who has entitlements now? P.S Swahili is a young language that is a few hundred years old. It's merely a lingua franca of Bantu and Arab origin. It's an infant compared to Somali and other cushitic languages like Afar which is quite ancient.

This odey has to be kidding. Wikipedia is not a credible source.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending