Somali bantu lives matter (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
farmaajo is right now at the AU meeting he should ask tanzania to coordinate a deal that would see 500,000 bantus back in tanzania within 4 years time.

giphy.gif

This first in the pink scarf said, somalia wouldn't exist without somali bantus?

you were slaves who came there less than 100 years ago!

Deport these motherfuckers to Kenya....!

:gucciwhat: the nerve, she actually said they helped build somalia hahahahaha

This first in the pink scarf said, somalia wouldn't exist without somali bantus?

you were slaves who came there less than 100 years ago!

Deport these motherfuckers to Kenya....!

:gucciwhat: the nerve, she actually said they helped build somalia hahahahaha
Naya, why are meddling in foreign affairs?:siilaanyosmile:

Don't have me call your uncle and arrest you in Hargesa for treason :ulyin:

farmaajo is right now at the AU meeting he should ask tanzania to coordinate a deal that would see 500,000 bantus back in tanzania within 4 years time.
Not sure if you are being serious right now. Somali Bantus are more Somali than 80% of the users in this site.

But Tanzania does accepts Somali Bantus. They already granted citizenship to thousands of Somali Bantu refugees.

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/new...ip/2558-2340358-view-asAMP-p55sngz/index.html

But you are stupid if you think an African country will take hundreds of thousands citizens who are culturally Somalis!

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Not sure if you are being serious right now. Somali Bantus are more Somali than 80% of the users in this site.

But Tanzania does accepts Somali Bantus. They already granted citizenship to thousands of Somali Bantu refugees.

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/new...ip/2558-2340358-view-asAMP-p55sngz/index.html

But you are stupid if you think an African country will take hundreds of thousands citizens who are culturally Somalis!

it that or staring at the end of a barrel sxb

there will be no comprises when it comes to the survival of my people

it that or staring at the end of a barrel sxb

there will be no comprises when it comes to the survival of my people

I will not discriminate against my Somali Muslim Bantus brothers and sisters. If you hate them so much go protest in Somalia rather than typing from a screen.

They should stay and that's my final verdict.
104821184-56a59ec33df78cf772891931.jpg

They still speak their own bantu language which is similar to the ones spoken in parts of Tanzania, they will fit in perfectly.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Inshallah we will have our own country.
And where will that country be? If you think Somalia will give up the Benadir region for a small miniority that doesn't number over 100,000. Then all miniorities would demand to get their own country. Also note that the Biimaal, Tuuni, Ajuuran, Baadicade, and Abgaal etc. has lived on those coast cities long before your arrival to Xamar. So your dreams of a country within Somalia is impossible. I heard most of your folks lives in Oman.

who targets thm. Somalis been killing each otha regardless.am tired of these Somali bantus spewing nonsense, kind copy cat from western niggas.they live in the most fertile lands and been mixing with Somalis ova there for generations peacefully. let thm hate on arabs and their kin who brought thm ova there.

it's shocking they can ask for the killing of a guy who killed one of them in self defense, and then they cry about injustice. Madows are drawing attention to themselves. they were better off farming and keeping a low profile.
its amazing. bantus have strong builds. 5 going at him too

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I hope you are writing this from your home in Somalia..
Oh wait, you aren't.
You live in western countries and have the guts to tell others to return to their ancestral land. Quit being hypocrites and move back to Somalia.
I'm in Somalia so gtfo

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
What about the other guy?
A lot of somalis don't live in Somalia, do you think they should be sent back?
Theres a difference, These bantus are legit scum, they support Amisoms having a permanent presence, they have a personal vendetta against *Labagoodles*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts