Somali bantu lives matter (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. These fuckers have a nerve to be giving the government an ultimatum after they tried to kill a man?

Of course, because they too have noticed Ogaden do not defend their own. There are thousands of our tol in Xamar, the streets should been shut down by now if they had an ounce of dhiig. It is our fault that every lowly person can bully us.

Of course, because they too have noticed Ogaden do not defend their own. There are thousands of our tol in Xamar, the streets should been shut down by now if they had an ounce of dhiig. It is our fault that every lowly person can bully us.
I'd prefer killing those five scums instead ofa protest actually.

Some Somalis say were Somali some say were not. I'm honestly confused wallahi! Which is it? I'm not gonna put myself in danger. I'm gonna start a country for my people.

You are not ethnic Somali, but you are from Somalia and no one brought you there unlike the Madow.

That is not going to happen. I would be damn shocked if the Madow were executed instead.
it's shocking they can ask for the killing of a guy who killed one of them in self defense, and then they cry about injustice. Madows are drawing attention to themselves. they were better off farming and keeping a low profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending