Somali bantu lives matter (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So fucking what? Ajuraan boqortooyo jirtay weeye oo aduunka oo dhan laga yaqaano, portoquese baala wassi jiray adiguna waxaad la soo imaanaysa ''qof ba wax ka sheegay ajuuraan''

Who cares what a random dude said about them 150-500 years later?:gucciwhat:
Cause you need to be realistic!

I hope you are writing this from your home in Somalia..
Oh wait, you aren't.
You live in western countries and have the guts to tell others to return to their ancestral land. Quit being hypocrites and move back to Somalia.
Trust me I am making plans to move back to Somalia as soon as I finish my studies i'A.

I am strictly referring to the individuals who are calling for the killing of innocent Ogadens and the ones claiming land that never belonged to them, the rest i have no problem with.

Some ethnic Somali told me personally our people are foreigners.
You are not foreigners. Don't listen to refugee immigrants in Europe.

Youre father is more Somali than those stupid Abdi who only spent one vacation in Somalia
AJAKIS.jpg
:nvjpqts:

Merca

Inactive.
Some ethnic Somali told me personally our people are foreigners.
Pretty sure that you guys have Somali blood as well? Those 'ethnic' Somalis don't represent the rest of us.

This was in 1981 London before the war even started. No my dad should of listened we were victims of war crimes.
I'm not denying that Shanshiyo etc were targeted during the civil war! Where are your country then? You guys have been in Somalia a long time now, and have made it your home. You guys have the right to claim Somalia just as any other 'ethnic' Somali.

Pretty sure that you guys have Somali blood as well? Those 'ethnic' Somalis don't represent the rest of us.

I'm not denying that Shanshiyo etc were targeted during the civil war! Where are your country then? You guys have been in Somalia a long time now, and have made it your home. You guys have the right to claim Somalia just as any other 'ethnic' Somali.
Yes I’m 40% East African but that didn’t stop my people from being targeted.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Thank you for not condoning it but I have an half Shanshiyo half ethnic Somali relative in Mogadishu who says he is discriminated against.

somalis are very primitive people they discriminate against other based on many other things (religion,clan, skin color; etc;) if well educated people of the west still openly discriminate against minorities, what do you expect of third wold hellholes?

somalis are very primitive people they discriminate against other based on many other things (religion,clan, skin color; etc;) if well educated people of the west still openly discriminate against minorities, what do you expect of third wold hellholes?
Wallahi I don’t what to expect but that doesn’t make it okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.