Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Welllll I hate to say "I told you so"

But :mjswag:

IMG_1008.JPG

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts.
Show me where I'm was wrong, sister. We bought most of their ancestors, and in many cases we went and captured them ourselves. They were in the country before any white Italian or Brit step foot in Somalia.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Show me where I'm was wrong, sister. We bought most of their ancestors, and in many cases we went and captured them ourselves. The were in the country before any white Italian or Brit step foot in Somalia.

You made the claim so you should back it up. What Somalis were responsible for bringing Bantus over to Somalia? When did this happen? Give us the complete rundown.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Bantu slaves were brought by Arab traders (reer xamar) but Somalis sold Oromo & habashi who were captured during the wars & raids.
True Arabs captured the vast majority, but Somalis still bought lots of them and set them too work on plantations in Jubba. If it wasn't for Somalis buying them, they wouldn't even be there in the first place.

We all belong to human race and none of us had chosen his ethnicity in life. However the Somalis are in deep hole right now. While we are killing each other, the Bantu are flourishing and working in every field. Abdirashiid Muhyidin (Bantu)is top singer in Somalia and he is representative of Somalia in Arabic shows. His dad is Somalia 's new ambassador in Libya. Keep sleeping Somalis. Plz nobody is calling for killing anyone just take control of yourselves
IMG_5015.JPG

Last edited:
WE brought them over you dumb f*ck. Please shut up with your racist garbage.

Some fake ass Muslims in this thread. Saying disgusting shit about Somali bantus. But you're the same niggas that get all mad when other people say some racist shit about us.

They're our fellow Somalis. It must really suck to be them, especially those living in Somalia. Not only do they have to suffer the misery of being born in one of the most chaotic shitholes on the planet, they have to deal with the very same people responsible for making it a shithole look down on and turn their nose up at them.
Brah i didnt bring anything over you retard. Hey my response were for the bantu who act up towards somalis. So i said f*ck em. And yu f yu too if you dont agree. Im not looking down on them just speaking on physical features. Theyre not attractive...lowest grade bantu in the bantu hemisphere. Bring me better bantus lol

Do you realise how stupid you sound right now? Educate yourself. Racism is a disgusting trait.
Hey im telling you my honest opinion. Im not some social media social justice bastard like some people. Thats how i feel if you dont agree. You have your opinion. I have mine. My education meets basic requirements of a bachelor degree. However education has nothing to do with it. I dont sound stupid i just have an opinion. You should try it sometime and stop being a goat. And being a fake facade window looking hill billy

Hey im telling you my honest opinion. Im not some social media social justice bastard like some people. Thats how i feel if you dont agree. You have your opinion. I have mine. My education meets basic requirements of a bachelor degree. However education has nothing to do with it. I dont sound stupid i just have an opinion. You should try it sometime and stop being a goat. And being a fake facade window looking hill billy

There's having an opinion, then there's despicable racism. A bachelor's degree, maybe, but probably from Trump university. :icon lol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
people think having an opinion is an excuse saying any kind of qashin. it's just my opinion kulaha :stopit:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
f*ck em they ugly as f*ck. Theyre half sudani lookin with some silverback injections and some lord of the rings gulam look. Midget ass negros lol. We got the worst bantus. The italians gave us the used up ones.

:mjkkk::mjkkk::mjkkk::mjkkk:

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts