Somali-Bantu Boy makes a heartbreaking tiktok!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why isit soo hard for the men of this race, to stick to their own women??

Then, when they get denied, they cry racism. They need to seriously fix their inferiority complex.

1596803945116.png

I would give my daughter to a somali bantu anyday. They speak somali, muslims and they have adopted our dhaqan. Somali girls should go after them instead of jamaicans and Afro americans

We’re in big trouble. The dark skin activist, https://www.darkskinisbeautifulcampaign.com/ has seen this and she will be doing a 6 hour stream on how Somalis hate themselves and shit.
@Garen @One Star To Rule Them All @Basra View attachment 136165 Don’t see that white supremacy has blinded us to this Nubian queen? The fact that you think she has a horrible attitude is because you’re going by white standards of femininity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When i see a race who want other females it just shows me they have an inferior complex issue. Everyone fuckin with their own. Millions of bantu women available

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
‘Give me your xalimos you lanky lamagoodle’ head ass:damn:
Where does the entitlement to ethnic Somali women come from?

These niggas think they finna get xalimos as reparations
:dead:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Is every madow going to say they are somali j4reer now? :kanyehmm:
Yep. Had a chick that looks exactly like Nina Simone’s and Serena Williams’ love child tell me that I was 100 percent Yoruba from Nigeria and I’m too dark to be of North African descent. Look we’re basically twins:
C44EDAA9-F9D7-46EA-8EDE-35022DD4E412.jpeg
5A73C9EB-1A74-4824-9383-EE2C8FE31389.jpeg

Stopping the bantu expansion is like trying to hide the sun with your palms!! 300 years ethnic somalis will be like the ali besteens of North America, few and far in between.

Trending